X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Covid is finished no worries
    I assume you are kidding Mahsaa jaan. Most of the world is still grappling with this pandemic. Iran has only vaccinated 70+ people and it is actually ahead of many other countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia. I don't know where you live but I live in the states and my whole family has been fully vaccinated yet that is something that is yet to become available to most of the world population

Go TM!

Comment

https://youtu.be/HJ0de6jHn-w
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        wow great job very professional

Comment

VAR to be used for the upcoming AFC WCQ matches

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...-road-to-qatar

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
            wow great job very professional
            Thanks a lot mate!
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

In the context of AFC, VAR will probably stand for Very Arab Referee

Comment

Ok, then AFC is ready to use this against Iran since we don't have VAR. IFF should act and I don't think they will be able to do this in 2.5 months. According to Alireza Faghani (our most senior and decorated international referee), from the moment you decide that you will implement VAR, it takes a whole year for you to have it "production" ready. This is project management 101. There are a limited number of FIFA accredited vendors worldwide (I think there are only three) that you have to select from. So, you need a pilot project to select the vendor. Then you have to plan initial implementation for testing, referee training and finally becoming production ready that I assume will require testing/accreditation by FIFA/AFC for the federation to be accredited. If you ask me, it's very unlikely that IFF could do this in time, even if we get the agreement that Iran will host some of the second round matches. I think our best bet is Qatar.

Go TM!

Comment

Is Azmoun suspended next match? He was a yellow away and got one, not sure if it carries over

Comment

^not sure if yellows carry over to next round. Anyone with a link to clarify?

Comment

^not sure if yellows carry over to next round. Anyone with a link to clarify?
                      they will

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        Is Azmoun suspended next match? He was a yellow away and got one, not sure if it carries over
                        Yes he is. According to FIFA regulations documented here https://resources.fifa.com/image/upl...xyvcghx6bebesv (page 23) all the yellow cards carry onto the next round but they will not carry on to the WC (red cards will). This means Azmoun is disqualified in the first match of the third round. He got his first against Bahrain in TM 1-0 loss back in October of 2019 and the second one in the win over Iraq this past Tuesday. Players with one yellow card are Hajsafi, Nourollahi, Kanaanizadegan, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami and Torabi.

Go TM!

Comment

I am seeing rumors that Skokic and IFF won't renew a contract and Ali Daei is a potential replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            I am seeing rumors that Skokic and IFF won't renew a contract and Ali Daei is a potential replacement.
                            Lol. Ali Daei won’t be hired in national sports again in Iran. For what he did, lesser known people have been killed by IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Lol. Ali Daei won’t be hired in national sports again in Iran. For what he did, lesser known people have been killed by IR.
                              exactly. he also said he won't endorse voting this elections. i hope we get cq back. he knows everyone, our culture and he is worldclass

Comment

seems like Azmoun and Ghaedi are hanging out in dubai with their significant others. on their IG eating with CZN Burak.
                                I would love to see a front 3 of Azmoun, taremi, ghaedi established for world cup 2022!

edit: dubai as corrected by member below

Comment

Working...
                                X