Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our players and coaching staff deserve much appreciation as we just don't beat Bahrain,Iraq and other Arab national teams we beat a lot more than that. The Arab nations with no exception always regard their game against us as world cup final and that they must win no matter what employing all that they can including buying refs, psychological warfare (Iraqis apparently publicly advised their supporters not to shoot Iranian players during the game, with the expectation of making our players nervous?), grass rolling, time wasting, bribery etc, and when they actually play against us they think they are literally in a battlefield fighting the enemy. The only thing missing is their rifles and hand grenades. So Yeah we don't just play against a football team. So kudos, dast marizad, eyval, thank you to all those who ensured we go through to the third round. But we must remember we still will be facing these Arab nations with their extended bribery, ref buying, dishonesty, and all the things they usually do to win their game. Our TM management must seriously study every aspect of the Arab nations antics and come up with an effective solution to neutralise them.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

When is the draw
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        When is the draw
        June 24, 2021.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          June 24, 2021.

Go TM!
          i read its july 1 now not june 24

Comment

Here we go now with the drama

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Here we go now with the drama
              Lol as we progress we get a worse coach
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

TM came back and was received in a hall with IFF president, minister of sports, head of IRIB and Vice President in charge of budget. There is confusion around Skocic's contract. Head of IFF says that it was only until the end of this phase yet Skocic said in an interview that he is still the HC. When pressed, he said at this point he just wants to enjoy the moment and spend some time with his family (I assume back in Croatia). He said there is time to talk about the next phase and we have to make a stronger team and we can prepare for whoever the draw chooses as our future opponents. I have posted several interviews here. The first is with Skocic and several players. ARJ said that the HC decision is not players' decision and Beiro said Skocic has built a good rapport with all the players and has done a very good job winning seven out of seven.

Interview with Skocic, Azizi Khadem and several players: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...7%D8%A7%D9%85/

Skocic's remarks at the celebration event in Tehran: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Vahid's remarks at the celebration: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Azizi Khadem's remarks (he said a lot of interesting things including that he had to take a loan to fund the complaint to CAS on hosting of qualifying matches in Bahrain): https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                  Australian player who scored winning goal against Jordan Soutter is 6'-6" good 2 inches taller than Ali Beyravand who is 6'-4" This guy is a giant.
                  Yet they scored one goal against the mighty Syria. We will match him up with Ghaedi.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

there is almost no time for a new coach to prepare for next round, iran team and whoever we are playing. and still they create this atmosphere of perhaps they will change entire coaching staff. its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      TM came back and was received in a hall with IFF president, minister of sports, head of IRIB and Vice President in charge of budget. There is confusion around Skocic's contract. Head of IFF says that it was only until the end of this phase yet Skocic said in an interview that he is still the HC. When pressed, he said at this point he just wants to enjoy the moment and spend some time with his family (I assume back in Croatia). He said there is time to talk about the next phase and we have to make a stronger team and we can prepare for whoever the draw chooses as our future opponents. I have posted several interviews here. The first is with Skocic and several players. ARJ said that the HC decision is not players' decision and Beiro said Skocic has built a good rapport with all the players and has done a very good job winning seven out of seven.

Interview with Skocic, Azizi Khadem and several players: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...7%D8%A7%D9%85/

Skocic's remarks at the celebration event in Tehran: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Vahid's remarks at the celebration: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Azizi Khadem's remarks (he said a lot of interesting things including that he had to take a loan to fund the complaint to CAS on hosting of qualifying matches in Bahrain): https://video.varzesh3.com/video/234...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!
                      Originally Round 3 of qualifiers was to end around now, instead because of Covid, Round 2 ended now. There must be some confusion there.
                      Usually these sorts of contracts are signed to end of qualification (all rounds).

Comment

With every criticism of Dragan (right or wrong), he delivered what Wilmots could only dream of. At this point, with WCQ matches in 3 months, Dragan is the right man for the job. He's delivered 7 wins out of 7 matches in the most challenging of circumstances. Even if we had Zidane as head coach, let's be honest, we could not have gotten a better result.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          there is almost no time for a new coach to prepare for next round, iran team and whoever we are playing. and still they create this atmosphere of perhaps they will change entire coaching staff. its crazy.
                          BUt maybe they bring CQ back
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            BUt maybe they bring CQ back
                            That would be truly a dream. But CQ is not knocking on the door to take the job either. He was burned badly by IFF and felt very scorned. He would not come back unless Iran promises him the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              That is truly a dream. But CQ is not knocking on the door to take the job either. He was burned badly by IFF and felt very scorned. He would not come back unless Iran promises him the moon.
                              sorry, forgot to put up a sarcasm sign

CQ will never return ; IFF cannot pay him , IR & IFF hate his gut, CQ knows the nigtmare called IFF and would think twice to come back
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                                i read its july 1 now not june 24
                                You are correct. I stand corrected. Here is the AFC Link: https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...tralised-hosts .

There will be a special FIFA ranking on June 18 based on which the seeding will be done. Iran's 2nd ranking should stay if not improve (I doubt it since Japan has also been solid). Hopefully FIFA and AFC will not mess with ranking to position Iran unfavorably in the third round as they did for 2002 qualifications (they put UAE and China in one group and Iran and KSA in the other to facilitate China's qualification since Japan and SK were joint hosts, it ended up being an embarrassing show by Chinese and KSA at the 2002 WC but they were thinking about viewership and sponsorship rather than a fair process).

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X