This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    kind of annoying to see people like Gucci quiet about team melli just cause he is salty he didnt play in WC2018. even Jalal Hosseini posted about team melli today!
    He actually gave an interview today
    https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1940523

Comment

Azmoun’s IG post match

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Azmoun’s IG post match

Yani in post khahar mi(xxx)ad.))

Easy game!!

Mesle Aabe khordan))

Bokhoresh AFC
        Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2021, 03:28 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Comment

CQ was great and wonderfull for Iran and we all have appreciated him as well as IFF and rest of Iran.
              He also got paid for it hansomely.
              but he could never beat Bahrain away and Iraq.
              He also lost to Japan 3-0 in the AC.
              He had his time and chances with Iran for 7 years.
              enough is enough , we don't need to praise him any more.
              we really need to appreciate the job Skocic has done for TM.

Comment

Great win for TM. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  There is no accusation. Not yet, at least.
                  It's simply an unavoidable fact, just as how the sun is known to rise in the east and set in the west, that PAG is the superior player to Kanaani in every department going. Even Kanaani's own wife and kids will admit to this fact.
                  I'll accept PAG and Kanaani because Shoja is not all that superior to Kanaani but if they both start, we'll make the basij look like a progressive, fair and transparent organisation.
                  Hahahaha funniest post i've read in a long time! Pray tell, why would the Basij favour Kanaanizadegan and Khalilzadeh over Pouraliganji? What do your sources tell you? Are the Basij responsible for TM's results or Skocic and his staff and players, or is it fifty fifty? I never knew Basiji's where football experts lol.

Shoja is better than both Pouraliganji and Kanaanizadegan. As you know both started and finished the game, so will you start your one-man war against the terrorist that is Dragan as you said in your previous post in this thread?

Comment

This is bad ass!

Comment

Australian player who scored winning goal against Jordan Soutter is 6'-6" good 2 inches taller than Ali Beyravand who is 6'-4" This guy is a giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        Hahahaha funniest post i've read in a long time! Pray tell, why would the Basij favour Kanaanizadegan and Khalilzadeh over Pouraliganji? What do your sources tell you? Are the Basij responsible for TM's results or Skocic and his staff and players, or is it fifty fifty? I never knew Basiji's where football experts lol.

Shoja is better than both Pouraliganji and Kanaanizadegan. As you know both started and finished the game, so will you start your one-man war against the terrorist that is Dragan as you said in your previous post in this thread?
                        I absolutely will, see my posts since the win.

To leave PAG on the bench and select those 2 instead in a crucial game is an abject failure. It wasn't punished yesterday thanks to us facing Bashar Resan and his group of amateur colleagues. I don't need to risk seeing it occur again against a more competent footballing nation.

Comment

I absolutely will, see my posts since the win.

To leave PAG on the bench and select those 2 instead in a crucial game is an abject failure. It wasn't punished yesterday thanks to us facing Bashar Resan and his group of amateur colleagues. I don't need to risk seeing it occur again against a more competent footballing nation.
                          You do realise PAG came back from injury and hardly played at his club? Just as Hosseini hadn't play that much?
                          If CQ had chosen to leave this players out because of that, we all would agree thats a sane decision.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

That's the only possible argument to be made here but PAG had been fully training with TM for a long period and came out of the 90 against Cambodia with no adverse reactions. Let's be honest, he could have been amputated and have half his brain lobotomised and he'd be better than both those alternatives.

Comment

That's the only possible argument to be made here but PAG had been fully training with TM for a long period and came out of the 90 against Cambodia with no adverse reactions. Let's be honest, he could have been amputated and have half his brain lobotomised and he'd be better than both those alternatives.
                              Game rhythm ; that's what matters, especially if your team hasn't played any practice matches and has only been to a minimum of training camp! Only practie experience (PAG case) is NOT enough.

Your comments about amputation and half brains are childish.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X