Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh and Karim up front could do wonders. Even though we don't have our aerial duo in Azmoun & Taremi, K/K are very dangerous up front and have both been very hot in their club action of late! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Sweeeeet! It's ESPN3 though, so you'll need a subscription (unless already included in your satellite/cable package). It's well worth it though. Something like $5.99 a month (heck, I'd pay that just to watch a single TM game).
      I heard ESPN 3 is free for college students and people in the military. So if someone fits any of those criteria it will be available to them at no extra cost.

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/about

ESPN3 is also available at no cost to U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel on computers connected to on-campus educational networks and on-base military networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I heard ESPN 3 is free for college students and people in the military. So if someone fits any of those criteria it will be available to them at no extra cost.

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/about
        College maybe. Doubt any PFDC members are in the US military though. Most have enough on their plate with the sarbazi requirement from Iran (unless born in the US).

Comment

Happy Birthday to one of the greats

Comment

College maybe. Doubt any PFDC members are in the US military though. Most have enough on their plate with the sarbazi requirement from Iran (unless born in the US).
            Yeah but one thing to note about that is it mentions on-campus networks. So you only can watch it for free if you attend your local community college or university and watch it on their internet if they haven't blocked sports websites or streaming sites.

Comment

Kaveh and Karim up front could do wonders. Even though we don't have our aerial duo in Azmoun & Taremi, K/K are very dangerous up front and have both been very hot in their club action of late! Can't wait!
              I am actually looking forward to Kaveh playing on TM against a strong team, particular when teamed with Gholi. Would be interesting to see if their partnership's success is transferrable to TM.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Sweeeeet! It's ESPN3 though, so you'll need a subscription (unless already included in your satellite/cable package). It's well worth it though. Something like $5.99 a month (heck, I'd pay that just to watch a single TM game).
                The ESPN + package is actually worth it. You can get a lot of other games in the package. All $5.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I have the ESPN+ package but I don't see ESPN broadcasting Iran vs BHG on Thursday according to this schedule: https://www.espn.com/soccer/fixtures/_/date/20201112

Any ideas?

Go TM!

Comment

FYI... If you are a former student and still have access to your school’s network, you can watch ESPN3 by using whatever VPN software they provide.

Comment

There seems to be some confusion. ESPN+ is the $5.99/month subscription. ESPN3 is included with cable/satellite packages, or can be accessed through a university network. This game is on ESPN3.

Comment

You mean to tell me ESPN have nothing better to broadcast but a meaningless friendly game between Bosnia and Irans B squads?? Aside from us and a bunch of villagers from Bosnia with satellites, who else would tune into this?
                        I'm confused 😕
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          You mean to tell me ESPN have nothing better to broadcast but a meaningless friendly game between Bosnia and Irans B squads?? Aside from us and a bunch of villagers from Bosnia with satellites, who else would tune into this?
                          I'm confused 😕
                          ESPN3/ESPN+ has a really wide range of coverage of football matches especially with European national teams they almost always air the games. That’s why for those of us who watch a lot of footy in North America it makes sense to pay the few bucks to subscribe
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            I have the ESPN+ package but I don't see ESPN broadcasting Iran vs BHG on Thursday according to this schedule: https://www.espn.com/soccer/fixtures/_/date/20201112

Any ideas?

Go TM!
                            This is the Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Iran match link: https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...8-0cdb38eb6bbf

Futbaldoost jan, ESPN+ and ESPN3 differ from each other to quote mehdi13...

There seems to be some confusion. ESPN+ is the $5.99/month subscription. ESPN3 is included with cable/satellite packages, or can be accessed through a university network. This game is on ESPN3.
                            If you do not have access to ESPN3 just go to your local/nearby university and through their WIFI you will have access to all ESPN3 content free of charge.

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            FYI... If you are a former student and still have access to your school’s network, you can watch ESPN3 by using whatever VPN software they provide.
                            You are correct, I tested it today and it worked successfully. It is also worth mentioning that it's possible to stream ESPN3 as well if you are not a student given you are connected to their network.

Comment

^ Thank you

Go TM!

Comment

Here is an article on Varzesh3 about why Beiro, ARJ, Sardar, Taremi, Ghoddoos and Torabi were not invited. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171822...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Here are the brief points for those of you who don't read Farsi:

Beiro and ARJ: Both have just recovered from injury and after conversations with them Skocic decided not to invite them.

Sardar: He is still recovering from his illness and Skocic has stayed safe here.

Taremi: His work visa in Portugal will run into issues if he travels out of the country and it will require renewal or extension and again Skocic has decided not to invite him and avoid causing issues for him.

Ghoddoos: After talking to him Skocic has decided not to invite him due to the difficulties and risks involved traveling with this COVID-19 surge in Europe.

Torabi: He is recovering from injury.

If these are all credible, Skocic did the right thing to be cautious and he valued their health and future of their club career over friendlies at this point.

I will be watching with excitement to see how Saeid will perform and how our defense will do especially if Pooraliganji starts. I will also look forward to Gholi's magic and Karim, Kaveh and others scoring.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X