Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgian FA boss (Bayat) and IFF boss had a phone call about cooperation between both countries. We could see a belgium/iran friendly soon.

For once we have someone friendly with us in Europe, we should aim at NT friendly but also U23, U19, U17 friendlies aswell

Comment

^ Nice! Then maybe there will finaly come something good for us from this Belgium..

So far, we have got, Wilmotz (tvi tvi (spitting twice)), Beiravands situation and Kaveh Rezaeis treatment in Brugge (despite his succes in Charleroi together with Gholi)
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This is just the tip of the iceberg

Bribery and corruption in FIFA
        https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr...ibes-fifa-case
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I’m all for supporting Dragan and his crew, although I too realise that the lack of friendly games , may hinder our preparation but given all that why are players continue to be involved in interviews and as per Mehdi signing off autographs, mingling with fans??

I hope this style preparation does not bite us. Thank god our first game is against HKG.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Video of the first practice in Kish: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...دوی-کیش

Go TM!

Comment

Women's TM were vaccinated earlier today. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8142/گزارش-ت...-بانوان

Go TMs!

Comment

why do they train in the evening when it is cooler?? Their first and third games are at 3.30 in the afternoon around 33 degrees and their second and fourth against Bahrain and Iraq is at 5.30 which is around 30 degrees. They should train in the early afternoon to get acclimatised.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Video of the first practice in Kish: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...دوی-کیش

Go TM!
                  I like how the bus came INTO the stadium at the end of the video when they were done with training to pick them up. Credit for that.

Comment

man I cant get enough of this. I have literally been begging for behind the scenes TM vids for years.

Comment

While everybody else is fucking around and plying video games/sleeping on the plane, amiri (who btw has a law degree and Masters in Physical Education) is practicing his english.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        why do they train in the evening when it is cooler?? Their first and third games are at 3.30 in the afternoon around 33 degrees and their second and fourth against Bahrain and Iraq is at 5.30 which is around 30 degrees. They should train in the early afternoon to get acclimatised.
                        Nope, HK and Cambodia games are 17:30 local time and the Bah and Iraq games are 19:30

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

While everybody else is fucking around and plying video games/sleeping on the plane, amiri (who btw has a law degree and Masters in Physical Education) is practicing his english.
                          Looks like we have a much better organised and purposeful Football federation than ever. Thank god for that. There is still room for improvements though.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

man I cant get enough of this. I have literally been begging for behind the scenes TM vids for years.
                            You gotta give it to them, they have stepped it way up when it comes to content, can't argue with that!

Comment

it is a bit of assumptive statement though just based on a minute long vid. I am sure there are others who spent about that much on learning English too.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bahrain is playing a friendly match with Malaysia and the are currently 2-0 up
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X