This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
    weak argument... so what? because we have a player at zenit, porto and Brighton our national team coach has to be the same level in order to take him serious? lmao must have been tough for joachim low then.. coming from adanaspor and Austria wien to the national team of germany.
    Not expecting a world class coach like Klopp, but I would not be surprised if the players don't take someone like skocic seriously. The dude's resume is barely good enough for a top top 5 Iranian club, let alone being the head of the national team.

Imagine going from training/tactical standards of top European clubs and leagues to training under someone whose defensive tactics look like a preschool football match with players just all crowding up in one spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
      weak argument... so what? because we have a player at zenit, porto and Brighton our national team coach has to be the same level in order to take him serious? lmao must have been tough for joachim low then.. coming from adanaspor and Austria wien to the national team of germany.
      how are standards our dropped when you think it's not weak to have this fraudster as NT coach... really sad times

Comment

The discipline and enforcing authority of TM is not just the responsibility of the coach. The influence of Hash and now Bagheri cannot be underestimated. Besides this TM owes millions a reversal of the previous disappointing results. Results that were achieved by giving respect and listening to a “highly-respected” coach, Wilmots!!

Let’s get behind this coach, his crew. Rain, Snow or hail. This is the 11th hour.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Iran’s national team got vaccinated yesterday, as Bahrain just went into national lockdown.

Iran still has to play in Bahrain, but why? Because they got vaccinated?

In that case, they could’ve played in Iran all along because of vaccination.

Iran’s football federation should sue the AFC, CAS and FIFA for the money you get for qualifying to the World Cup and also for all the money you would’ve been able to win from the group stage all the way to winning the World Cup.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I also Think that we should get behind the coach. He Got the job now, nothing Will change it. So lets support the team.

Besides, these players are proffesionel. Cant imagine Them not respecting the coach and staff

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              The discipline and enforcing authority of TM is not just the responsibility of the coach. The influence of Hash and now Bagheri cannot be underestimated. Besides this TM owes millions a reversal of the previous disappointing results. Results that were achieved by giving respect and listening to a “highly-respected” coach, Wilmots!!

Let’s get behind this coach, his crew. Rain, Snow or hail. This is the 11th hour.
              What has Hash added to the team?

Comment

Don't be fooled by the fact we almost bankrupted the football federation and asked Hezbollah to suspend their weapon factories for a short time in order to appoint Wilmots, his entire managerial career has been a failure only slightly masked by somehow fluking his way into being in charge of a golden generation Belgian side.

Comment

The boys arrived in Kish (Photos by Khabar Varzeshi)
                  Last edited by webmaster; 05-27-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    karim has also been added to ensure discipline as the players dont take this head coach seriously at all...
                    The quality of our coach is a matter up for argument and the argument will most likely settle itself in two weeks, but what I'd like to know is do you have any evidence of players not taking the coach seriously or are you guessing?

After the Wilmots fiasco, our hands were tied behind our backs and we had to settle for a coach with potential but no track record. (Reminds me of Potter)

Lets be positive and support what we have for now.

Comment

I was always very suspicious of Wilmots. Did he also receive dirty money from you know who? No one knows! But we all know for sure he inherited a TM well organised and effectively put together from CQ (who produced great results at the previous WC finals) and gave us two loses against teams we should have beaten easily.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

We may give them shit (and rightfully so) but honestly the facility at kish looks good given the short notice at which it was prepared. I hope this is the start of making sure we always have a quality facility there

Comment

Woow it actualy looks good!
                          Hope its not fake, you know like they do the weather forecast infront of a green screen

It actually looks great!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

From Tehran training sesh. Ft. New IFF head with some motivational words.

So fun to finally have some proper behind the scenes vids

Comment

Legionairres that didnt get vax in their countries of residence getting vax upon arrival to TM camp

Comment

longer gym session vid from PEC

Comment

Working...
                                X