Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ what is your guys trip with calling everything a conspiracy???? so after all these years your Dozari has not dropped yet that we have been treated regularly and constantly unfairly??? unless you are an enemy of Iran or just an inexperienced underage, it is impossible not to see the unfairness against Iranian teams.

So if you don't like conspiracies, go and become a member of AFC publications and leave us who want the better for our teams. OK?
    Last edited by webmaster; 05-26-2021, 04:22 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Saying we are repeatedly treated unfairly by AFC and suggesting Japan are protected because of monetary factors are 2 very different things.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        I really suggest a psychologist for TM players. I think we need to be totally ready for these hellish games. I hope the IFF or the coach think about this seriously. Iranian players really need some mental exercise as we get too carried away when they make things difficult for us. We have all the other skills to win the upcoming games though but this is also very vital IMHO.
        Iranians and generally middle east have this culture, Mage kholam ravanshenas bebinam.
        While everyone in their life at some point or consistency need one. And it is nothing wrong with...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Saying we are repeatedly treated unfairly by AFC and suggesting Japan are protected because of monetary factors are 2 very different things.
          I think it's a combination of favouritism and incompetence.

Making all the games in Bahrain: Favouritism

Not moving or postponing the games when it's clear that the temperature is going to be a health hazard (even to the Bahraini players): incompetence

I don't know about the Japan stuff, and it's irrelevant in imo, but even as someone who is allergic to nationalist conspiracy theories, AFC is most definitely corrupt and incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Iranians and generally middle east have this culture, Mage kholam ravanshenas bebinam.
            While everyone in their life at some point or consistency need one. And it is nothing wrong with...

if we change the Ravanshenas to Mental Strength coach, they would give up their ego.
            Last edited by webmaster; 05-26-2021, 01:19 PM.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              I lose track of who is involved in the conspiracy against us. I thought it was Arabs but now it's Japan but then what explains Australia losing out on all their home games and being in the same position as us but in an even hotter climate? Can we get our conspiracy theories clarified pls, we'd hate to look silly.
              I mean do you actually need the laundry list of receipts of everything AFC has done to iran in an effort to screw us? And how they have tried to protect, promote, and enforce success of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, uae, Qatar, etc.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"[Bob Williams] NEWS: Paramount+ is ramping up its ever-expanding soccer coverage with a deal with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). Formal announcement and further details coming shortly."

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...amping_up_its/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  "[Bob Williams] NEWS: Paramount+ is ramping up its ever-expanding soccer coverage with a deal with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). Formal announcement and further details coming shortly."

I know they signed a 200million broadcast deal with the A-League and the assumption was they would start looking to cover AFC champions league. Would be amazing if we have AFC coverage in the states finally and can watch TM in HD.

Here is the A-League Deal:https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...25-p57v3m.html

Sorry of this doesn't belong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

This isn't about Iranians or anyone having any sort of mental weakness. Its about helping individuals reflect on their lives and in this case football, identify blind spots, process issues and address them, visualize success, and embrace their circumstances, hopefully to achieve success.

I wish we could stop talking about mental health like we're dealing with toddlers or emotional cripples, and instead realize that strong mental work is a staple of athletic champions from everything to basketball, American football, and yes, our football. Phil Jackson, Vince Lombardi, Michael Jordan, etc.

"Lastly, I just want to leave you with something I've learned in this process as well. I feel like we have two battles or two enemies going on: One with the man across from you. The second with the man inside of you. I think once you control the one inside of you, the one across from you doesn't really matter. I think that's what we're all trying to do." - NFL All-Pro Tony Romo

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Damn my free 2 months trial ended a week or so ago so I canceled..!
                      Might resubscribe for June if they get the WCQs ..!? Otherwise why bother with bs Asian club games etc.

Comment

Faraz Kamalvand accompanied Farhad Majidi to help with Esteghlal. That 1 addition helped change their mindset and boost their morale.

My assumption is that Dragan is gonna take Karim Bagheri to in a way help our players prepare for what’s ahead. Karim Bagheri has been a part of 4 different WCQ’ers (2 of which we didn’t qualify: 2002 and 2010). His knowledge and experience will come in handy.

Players like Sardar who are crucial pieces in our 11 but who are emotional as well need that extra boost. Something as small as Karim shouting positive affirmations and words of motivation on the sideline will help our boys.

Gotta give Dragan credit on this decision to add Bagheri to his staff.

Comment

karim has also been added to ensure discipline as the players dont take this head coach seriously at all...

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            karim has also been added to ensure discipline as the players dont take this head coach seriously at all...
                            Where did this come from?

Comment

Who is taking a coach whose only experience is khoone be khoone and rock bottom teams going to add to our NT...

your deluded if you think he is the right coach and think the players would take him serious when most are coached abroad!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                Who is taking a coach whose only experience is khoone be khoone and rock bottom teams going to add to our NT...

your deluded if you think he is the right coach and think the players would take him serious when most are coached abroad!
                                weak argument... so what? because we have a player at zenit, porto and Brighton our national team coach has to be the same level in order to take him serious? lmao must have been tough for joachim low then.. coming from adanaspor and Austria wien to the national team of germany.

Comment

Working...
                                X