• Show
Clear All

I was not aware Leister city jan.

Comment

Iran's Official Squad to face Bosnia & Herzegovina

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHS4jxuj...=1s01a7llnj2cu

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1325105595893026821

Comment

Looks good to me. Happy to have some new players and it's generally not bad to give Sardar, Taremi, ARJ and Ghoddos a rest. On the other side, as it's (for our standards) a very good friendly, maybe it would have been good for them to have joined.

Comment

all the sudden our frontline look toothless AF..!! LOL
          would this confirm Sardar is down with COVID ?
          Where is Mehdi ..? decided to stay and fight for minutes at Porto..?
          what about that promising young lad who's the league top scorer in ukrain..? wtf else does he have to do to make the call up ahead of some tokhmy PGL based attackers..like ansari ?? or that kootoleh ghaedi who'd be only useful for U level international games..!
          good to see Saeed back in the mix though
          Last edited by BacheLot; 11-07-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I still like our squad. Shows how deep our squad is.

Kaveh gets a well deserved chance. We should try Gholi and Ghaedi in midfield. Saeid is back. And our D is back to full strength.

We'll be fine against Bosnia.

Comment

Our deep midfield should be a considerable improvement, defense is full strength. Abedz deserves his chance in goal. Those are fine. But offensive midfield/wing our depth has vanished and its a shame to not see Mehrdad Mohammadi, Shahab Zahedi. I would also have definitely called up omid ebrahimi. A midfield of ebrahimi, Saeid, nourollahi should be very solid, but I guess now we can play noorafkan or amiri in there.

One thing this game will show is just how central gholi will be to our team.We know he basically made himself a fix player at this point, ahead of ARJ and ghoddos if need be (but ideally together). I think he will cement that again vs bosnia.

Comment

I don’t know the status of Azmoun, ARJ, and Ghoddos, but they should be called up if they’re fit.

It’s rare for us to get high quality frendlies like Bosnia, and I think it’s important for ARJ, Gholizadeh, and Ghoddos to get playing time together. That midfield trio needs to gel, for us to be a force to reckon with in the future.

Comment

Btw why are they still wearing UHL Sport? Didnt they quit it?

Comment

I guess considering the circumstances the list is alright, but Nemati and Ansari still have no place in the team. A random guy off the street is a better option.

Also not too keen on Nourafkan.

Good to see Najjarian though.

Comment

Good to see Ezatolahi and Ansarifard back in TM. I reckon it was unnecessary to call up a fifth central defender (Aref Gholami), instead they should have called up a wingback, Ramin Rezaeian is missing, so is Saeid Aghaei. Omid Ebrahimi is better than Hajsafi, Noorafkan and Akbar Imani put together, so why is he not invited?

Hope Skocic doesn't make the mistake to leave out our best central midfielder along with Ezatolahi and Nourollahi. Also, Ghoddos is missing for the Attacking Midfield/Wingers position mainly. Instead a player not even close to his talent level Siamak Nemati is called up, doesn't make sense.

Other than the four players i mentioned, good list.

Comment

While I agree that Noorafkan hasn’t progressed as I had hoped since his U-17 days, he is unfairly becoming a hated figure in message board. The guy is young and he has talent. We need to cultivate him and other young talents so they can be ready to contribute to TM in the future. I think he is too young to be written off.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          While I agree that Noorafkan hasn’t progressed as I had hoped since his U-17 days, he is unfairly becoming a hated figure in message board. The guy is young and he has talent. We need to cultivate him and other young talents so they can be ready to contribute to TM in the future. I think he is too young to be written off.
                          yeah he was actually decent in his cameo vs uzb.

Still ebrahimi--Ezatolahi is our best combo imo, with noorafkan,nourollahi, ali karimi as their backups. I think nourollahi is still closest from that group for good mins.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            Honestly he didn't show anything impressive in Europe, TM or ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              ESPN3 will show the match in the US:
                              https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...ovina-vs-iran/

Australia: Optus Sport
                              Austria: DAZN
                              Bosnia and Herzegovina: Nova BH
                              Germany: DAZN
                              Iran: IRIB Varzesh
                              Switzerland: DAZN
                              United States: ESPN3
                              Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Iran match stream for US members on ESPN (stream will begin 10 minutes prior to kickoff on match day): https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...bbf#bucketId=1

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Iran match stream for US members on ESPN (stream will begin 10 minutes prior to kickoff on match day): https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...bbf#bucketId=1
                                Sweeeeet! It's ESPN3 though, so you'll need a subscription (unless already included in your satellite/cable package). It's well worth it though. Something like $5.99 a month (heck, I'd pay that just to watch a single TM game).

Comment

Working...
                                X