This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Yes, that’s the link. According to reports, “Coverage includes the World Cup 2022 qualifiers, starting in September; the remainder of the 2021 AFC Champions League, from the knockouts to the final in November; and every season of the AFC Men’s Champions League through to 2024.”
    https://www.engadget.com/paramount-p...120008376.html
    https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/...ghts-streaming
    As you like say say….tanx god
    I was getting really sick and tired of these laggy streams left and right we were getting. Watching TM has never been so difficult and annoying in a very long time. it really felt like we were back in 2007
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Yes, that’s the link. According to reports, “Coverage includes the World Cup 2022 qualifiers, starting in September; the remainder of the 2021 AFC Champions League, from the knockouts to the final in November; and every season of the AFC Men’s Champions League through to 2024.”
      https://www.engadget.com/paramount-p...120008376.html
      https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/...ghts-streaming
      They have two different plans. Essentials and Premium. I cannot find if essentials which is half the price will include the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        They have two different plans. Essentials and Premium. I cannot find if essentials which is half the price will include the games.
        The only difference is CBS live, and ads:

What plans are available for Paramount+, and how much do they cost?
        We currently have two plans to choose from:

Essential
        Stream with limited commercial interruptions for $4.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $49.99/year (the Essential plan does NOT include your local live CBS station).

Premium (formerly Commercial Free - all the benefits remain the same!)
        Watch with no ads for just $9.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $99.99/year (the Premium plan DOES include your local live CBS station). Please note that live TV streams have commercials, and a few shows include brief promotional interruptions to keep you in the loop on new and upcoming Paramount+ programming.

Heads-up: the current Limited Commercials plan has been discontinued. This does not affect current Limited Commercial subscribers unless you cancel and resubscribe. At that time, you’ll only be able to choose between the new Essential plan without the ability to stream your local live CBS channel, or the existing Premium plan.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
          The only difference is CBS live, and ads:

What plans are available for Paramount+, and how much do they cost?
          We currently have two plans to choose from:

Essential
          Stream with limited commercial interruptions for $4.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $49.99/year (the Essential plan does NOT include your local live CBS station).

Premium (formerly Commercial Free - all the benefits remain the same!)
          Watch with no ads for just $9.99/month or save 16% off your monthly price with an annual plan* for $99.99/year (the Premium plan DOES include your local live CBS station). Please note that live TV streams have commercials, and a few shows include brief promotional interruptions to keep you in the loop on new and upcoming Paramount+ programming.

Heads-up: the current Limited Commercials plan has been discontinued. This does not affect current Limited Commercial subscribers unless you cancel and resubscribe. At that time, you’ll only be able to choose between the new Essential plan without the ability to stream your local live CBS channel, or the existing Premium plan.
          So for watching the games the essentials package which is $4.99 a month is sufficient.

Comment

Good to see that there will be a good streaming service for us to follow TM games. As pointed out by others, many TM games have been super laggy which makes it hard to follow most part of the games. I wonder if the Paramount+ also will be available to those living in Europe? Would very appreciate it if someone can help me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Good to see that there will be a good streaming service for us to follow TM games. As pointed out by others, many TM games have been super laggy which makes it hard to follow most part of the games. I wonder if the Paramount+ also will be available to those living in Europe? Would very appreciate it if someone can help me on this.
              i read usa and canada so far. hopefully for everyone in europe too

Comment

Quick rant:

Anyone else jealous / annoyed that the Arabs have the Arab cup and we don't have anything.

This whole CAFA sub federation hasn't done anything for the senior squads. They have some Junior tournaments but this was supposed to replace the WAFF for team melli.

I just wish we had some sort lesser tournament for TM/TM B so the fringe players could get experience and game time.

But seeing as IFF can barely manage TM, it comes as no surprise that they haven't got this whole CAFA thing Rollin.

Sure the Arab cup and WAFF are joke tournaments, but it's game time and experience much like a mini camp.

Also I have paramount and it's legit! Can't wait to see our boys in HD with biased English commentary... Anything is better than the Arab commentary burning my ears. I watched most of the last round in silence.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with above, this CAFA thing has been a total dissapointment and nothing more than a formal agreement between Persian speaking countries to corporate in football. However, most of these federations are barely managed because of various reasons (lack in funds, general mismanagement) in contrast to Arab countries who have a lot of money and power to organize things (Qatar, UAE, Saudi). As a result, there are no senior tournaments for CAFA. If Iran wants to become serious about hosting the Asian Cup in future, I'd say IFF takes the lead and let Iran organize a first CAFA tournament. Knowing IFF they won't do this of course.

Comment

New developments on use VAR in AFC third round of WC qualifying. According to this IFF report, AFC has sent the protocol and guide for VAR use by the host nations in their nominated stadiums to IFF and those countries that will not be able to install and operationalize VAR in time for their home games will not use VAR. Based on this AFC letter sent to IFF, use of VAR will be based on the highest standards in accordance with IFAB rules. AFC will assess the possibility of VAR implementation in the countries that don’t use it through the main VAR vendor and if implementation is not possible for any reason, it will not be used.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8558/استفاده...م-جهانی

Good news is that AFC (at least for now) does not intend to use VAR as an excuse to again take hosting home matches away from Iran. Of course, systemic corruption at AFC and FIFA could soon surprise us again. Bad news is that there will not be a leveled playing field and every team may end up benefiting or being hurt by lack of VAR or its usage.

Go TM!

Comment

Somehow i’m hoping they won’t use VAR in Azadi. IMO it reduces the impact of our fans in the stadium. They always make it hell for opponents, even scaring the referees from making calls against us lol.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Somehow i’m hoping they won’t use VAR in Azadi. IMO it reduces the impact of our fans in the stadium. They always make it hell for opponents, even scaring the referees from making calls against us lol.
                        Do we even have VAR-system at Azadi stadium?

Comment

Ha ha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQZGoJSl...dium=copy_link
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

AI is going to destroy us all, but this was enjoyable

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                Do we even have VAR-system at Azadi stadium?
                                He means that he wishes it is not introduced

Comment

Working...
                                X