This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    ^lets not forget the national airing of “Not without my daughter” on Aussie television the night before the match! I couldn't find any source/documentation of this, but my family who lived in Sydney at the time remember this.
    Did not know that. But the Aussie coach, the English shithead Venables did his best to be huge D**k before coming to Iran for the first game. Poor guy was fired (he said he quit) after failing to reach the WC which was the reason he was hired in the first place.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      ^lets not forget the national airing of “Not without my daughter” on Aussie television the night before the match! I couldn't find any source/documentation of this, but my family who lived in Sydney at the time remember this.
      They also bought water to Tehran, which during the 90s in international football was unheard of.

Not without my daughter was shown by French TV right before the Iran-USA game in World Cup 1998.

Comment

Any prospect to get taremi back ?

Comment

European Racism is overall still much worse than Anglo-American one. I really know what I am talking about here.
          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Thought you guys might find this interested. Jurgen Klopp talking about his big managerial influence. Both sirous dinmohammadi and Jurgen had the same coach! Wolfgang Frank was their manager in mainz 05 ! He taught them a lot and Jurgen used lots of stuff he learnt from him when he became a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              actually I dont see that as relevant. At best he may follow our progress on and off.
              we shd not treat CQ as if he's tattooed TM on his forehead
              Agree to disagree. CQ is by far one of the most successful and highly respected coaches in TM history. He knows our players very well and the conditions the coaching staff, players, have to deal with. His analysis of our team would probably be an interesting one to know.

Comment

I applaud Mr. Hosseni's note. CQ was the greatest coach who ever coached NT and we can see the generation of players who grew-up under him taking Iran to another WC appearance. Those guys who are technical savvy, should post appreciative posts and thank you notes on CQ's social media sites. Please thank him for the love he showed toward our people and the NT and for his talent and knowledge as the one of finest in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  FLASHBACK:
                  Iran beats Australia to qualify for the first time as one of the top 16 teams to qualify for the world cup Argentina 1978.

https://youtu.be/axZT5dLxhj8
                  Little we knew that 2 years later, Ahriman will arrive!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    Little we knew that 2 years later, Ahriman will arrive!
                    Ahriman ke hadde aghal az risheye irani bood.

Ma yek SHEITANE arab-zadeyi be tooremoon khord.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The Iranian football federation is asking the public for new logo design submissions for those interested:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1UctiM...dium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Surgery for shoja khzlilzadeh. Out for 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          The Iranian football federation is asking the public for new logo design submissions for those interested:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1UctiM...dium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          very cool idea

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Surgery for shoja khzlilzadeh. Out for 4 weeks
                            He's been absolutely terrible for club and country in the last few months. Hopefully this surgery will heal him up but I really want to see Majid Hosseini or Aref Aghasi given a chance

Comment

Golgohar -Peykan

Comment

U23 players in Action

Peykan : Fallah , Koushki, Mohebbi
                                Esteghglal : Houseinzadeh
                                MIS: Ahmadi
                                SNA: Farhadi, Hamedifar, Ghobeishavi, Zavari, Shariat

Comment

Working...
                                X