• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They will probably pick Dubai or Amman.
    They should pick Tehran…just saying 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      They should pick Tehran…just saying 😂
      Once upon a time, Iraq and Afghanistan all played their World Cup Qualifier in Iran - AFC has conveniently forgotten all that.

Comment

Short term memories there.

Comment

Iraq still with no coach 35 days until their game with Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Iraq still with no coach 35 days until their game with Korea.
            Don't worry, I heard they are in talks with Zidane, Mourinho, and Tuchel. I'm sure one of them will sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              Most likely and deservedly it'll be Aref Aghasi who comes in. Gholami also torn his cruciate ligament.
              Agreed, Aref Aghasi is a very talented defender who especially now that Pouraliganji is injured should definitely be in the roster. I'm confident he will be an important player for us in the future. for the last round of the qualifiers i'd go with Khalilzadeh, Aghasi, Majid Hosseini and Kanaanizadegan.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Iraq must play its matches in a third country.

فدراسیون بین*المللی فوتبال (فیفا) درخواست فدراسیون عراق برای برگزاری بازی*های خانگی خود در بصره را رد کرد.

مخالفت فیفا با میزبانی عراق/ تیم ملی ایران در بصره بازی نمی*کند
                خبرورزشی -
                فدراسیون فوتبال عراق امید زیادی داشت که فیفا میزبانی این کشور در انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ قطر را بپذیرفت.

اما فیفا به فدراسیون فوتبال عراق اعلام کرد که میزبانی این کشور برای بازی*های خانگی تا برقراری امنیت کامل پذیرفته نخواهد شد. به این ترتیب فیفا از عراق خواست تا کشور ثالث را برای میزبانی بازی*های خانگی خود انتخاب کند.

تیم ملی فوتبال عراق در گروه A با تیم*های ایران، کره جنوبی، امارات، سوریه و لبنان هم*گروه است.

بیشتر بخوانید:
                What about Syria? Even Lebanon is not safe.
                Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                  What about Syria? Even Lebanon is not safe.
                  Syria play their games in Jordan.

Comment

sucks that PAG is out, he is our only defender that brings a sense of calmness to the backline. Kanaani and Shoja are good enough for most of our games but Korea could be hard, lets not forget Skocic has stuck with kanaani and shoja for our games so at least nothing changing in terms of starting lineup

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      sucks that PAG is out, he is our only defender that brings a sense of calmness to the backline. Kanaani and Shoja are good enough for most of our games but Korea could be hard, lets not forget Skocic has stuck with kanaani and shoja for our games so at least nothing changing in terms of starting lineup
                      Hopefully he makes it back for the WC if we are to qualify.
                      If it's only for the first two games, then we should be fine. I'm only worried about not having him against Korea otherwise the trio of Shoja, Kanaani, and Majid Hosseini should hold down the fort. Maybe Cheshmi is brought back into the fold now.

Comment

The good news is Shoja and Kanaani have been playing together for a while now and developed some chemistry.

Majid Hosseini should also be in the mix assuming he plays well for his Turkish club this year. Actually, I prefer an in-form Majid over Kanaani.

Either way a rotation of Shoja, Kanaani, and Majid should be fine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            The good news is Shoja and Kanaani have been playing together for a while now and developed some chemistry.

Majid Hosseini should also be in the mix assuming he plays well for his Turkish club this year. Actually, I prefer an in-form Majid over Kanaani.

Either way a rotation of Shoja, Kanaani, and Majid should be fine
                            Bayad bebinim Majid az nazare TASMIM-GIRI in fasl mitone rosht kone ya na.

Penaltiyi ke be Bahrain daad yek nemoone az tasmimgirie bad ast ke dar Trabzonspor ham neshoon daad.

25 saalesh shode, dige bahaneye inke javoon ast nemishe gereft.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Bayad bebinim Majid az nazare TASMIM-GIRI in fasl mitone rosht kone ya na.

Penaltiyi ke be Bahrain daad yek nemoone az tasmimgirie bad ast ke dar Trabzonspor ham neshoon daad.

25 saalesh shode, dige bahaneye inke javoon ast nemishe gereft.
                              Nabaayad oon paa ro meedndakht. Motmaenam keh dars gerefteh. Skocic kheili az herfeyee boodanesh dar tamreenat sohbat meekard va ebrazeh taassoff meekard keh natoonest behesh beeshtar baazee bedeh.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

IF my aunt had a dick, she’d be my uncle ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X