This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Well, I don't know, does that mean you'll be missing the match or watching it on company time? If the latter, please step away from the computer screen frequently to attend to work matters, especially in the first half! lol
    I will be busy tomorrow - if I get an influx of pupils at 2.30 then it will be better 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I will be busy tomorrow - if I get an influx of pupils at 2.30 then it will be better 😂
      Good luck bro! Seriously, I hope you have a light day and catch some of the match. Cheers

Comment

They should change the rules! only player who have covid can play

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          How the heck did Ghaedi get it ? He’s been in camp all this time
          man this kid is no good

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Really hope Covid doesn’t effect the actual World Cup like this. Would suck to have to worry about our key players missing such huge games
            One of the reasons fifa agreed for Arab cup in qatar was because of this. They tested the system and it seems that it worked really well, so what i'm hoping is that this system also works out for World cup.

Comment

#whereintheworldismehditaremi

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Yes, the new badge that was floating around was also their rendering.
                WE have more than enough super talented, creative, and HIGHLY qualified designers in Iran. Young people who probably struggle to even find employment in their field of work so many are forced to go abroad.
                Using this huge pool of individuals we can create kits that would rank as the most stunning in the world. And with respect to quality there is really no need for an issue. Even since many sanction quality of domestic textiles is massively improving, and compared to whatever crap comes out of bangladesh, taiwan for the big brands we wont struggle to get the same base material.
                Only question for fans would be distribution potential, which could be huge money maker for broke IFF if they play it right. And AFAM is past just concept stage, they are official sponsor for Mes, Chooka Talesh in Azadegan.

They have some really nice designs.
                Like ; https://twitter.com/AfamKit/status/1...ANhZH4ceA&s=19
                The bottom right tri color oblique is actually very nice.
                I think they hav better designers clearly

They seem to be quite catty too. There some snide remarks on Merooj's design as their top tweet :ROFL:

Comment

Those team melli shirts are so nice! I hope one day we can have such design I guess you even play better in those
                  sigpic

Comment

Bad news: Sardar will also miss the UAE game (because of Covid19).

Comment

Comment

https://cdn.ilna.news/servev2/eC3sfW...2293523358.mp4

Comment

Damn zahedi not on the bench. Rezaei and Ansarifard are

Comment

Makes me very happy to se these pictures of them in the stadium!
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

hmm surprising no Zahedi, maybe tested positive? or just letting him watch this game as education and letting players that has experiance play in this rough situation and then let him mplay good minutes wtiut pressure against uae. maybe eaven most fair and best solution for zahedi? just speculating here
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

LETS GO IRAN!

p.s. nice jackets

Comment

Working...
                                X