TM-News-Vol. 6 - Page 97

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 LastLast

Thread: TM-News-Vol. 6

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    The first link below is an interview with Rafiei who is the new IFF legal council. It is a good interview and defends the decision to complain to CAS. He says that those who criticize this action would have criticized us if we did not make a formal complaint to CAS. His point is that IFF is accountable and responsible toward the Iranian people and it has to utilize all the means at its disposal to restore Iran's right to host the remaining matches. He says that prior to filing the complaint with CAS, a letter of inquiry went to the AFC General Secretary asking for the legal basis on which the AFC claimed the right to take the hosting away from Iran and he did not respond. IFF also requested a video call with the AFC GC to discuss this matter and he did not respond to that request either. GC came back with a short statement that the decision to make Bahrain the host is final. Another item he talks about is Taj's discussion of the matter at the AFC Executive Committee held in Bahrain today. Taj, the former IFF president is a member of the AFC EC. Apparently, Taj raised the issue and it was not on the pre-determined agenda and that is not in accordance with the procedural rules of AFC EC. I have also posted the Varzesh3 article on Taj's action as the second link below. According to this report, when Taj raised the issue and requested that GC officially explain why Iran was not chosen as the host, Windsor John (the GC) responded by saying that AFC has informed IFF of the reasons. That is not true. They have been vague and raised a few irrelevant items and when IFF responded they ignored them and just stuck to their decision. The GC also said that AFC will follow whatever decision CAS makes. We shall see. They are either certain that CAS will rule in their favor or they are taking a risk. Of course they lack integrity and could again change their word and keep Bahrain as the host even if CAS rules in favor of Iran. All in all, IFF is doing the right thing and judging from the text of their first letter discussed in this forum and their legal council's interview below, it seems like they have a professional dealing with the situation.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Go TM!
    I can assure you Taj would have done nothing nor asked any questions. The amount of money he stole during his reign as presidents were incredibly alarming. He is a rotten character

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,623 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Their international lawyer will find dirt on AFC. There’s no way they’ll get away with this. AFC have 0 legitimate reasoning to back their decision on having the matches moved to Bahrain. It is clearly blatant against Iran’s national football team. If it’s not going to take place in Iran then it shouldn’t take place in Bahrain. Sure, money talks. For now. But everyone has dirt and there’s always a way. If they want to play dirty, so can we.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    I can assure you Taj would have done nothing nor asked any questions. The amount of money he stole during his reign as presidents were incredibly alarming. He is a rotten character
    That's quite an accusation. Do you have any prove (legitimate source) that shows Taj stole (large amounts of) money?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,623 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    That's quite an accusation. Do you have any prove (legitimate source) that shows Taj stole (large amounts of) money?
    I think he meant Houman Afazeli’s spouse(?) She was accused by Carlos a while back for stealing IFF’s money. Mehdi Taj has lied before, but he hasn’t stolen any money. He’s the most decent IFF president we’ve had since Dadkan. He wasn’t perfect and had many flaws. But he was there for Team Melli when we needed him to be during hard times. Carlos defended him as well so I take his word. And Carlos is a brutally honest guy lol.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,473 Times in 6,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I think he meant Houman Afazeli’s spouse(?) She was accused by Carlos a while back for stealing IFF’s money. Mehdi Taj has lied before, but he hasn’t stolen any money. He’s the most decent IFF president we’ve had since Dadkan. He wasn’t perfect and had many flaws. But he was there for Team Melli when we needed him to be during hard times. Carlos defended him as well so I take his word. And Carlos is a brutally honest guy lol.
    It's alleged that she's a PFDC member.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 Times in 922 Posts
    That's a double-bluff if I ever saw one. KC is quite clearly her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,592 Times in 7,554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    It's alleged that she's a PFDC member.
    Houman was/is? a member. Not sure if his wife is.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    he definately is dont be naive to think he was good.
    if you read many of iranwires features they have really strong evidence to prove what disgusting acts he has undertaken

do you not remeber the wilmots saga also!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 494 Posts
    exactly we should play dirty too and use politics. However i doubt IFF have the required intelligence and sources to do that. All this CAS thing is also a BS show off by IFF . They ain't gonna do crap! Bunch of idiots run IFF.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    he definately is dont be naive to think he was good.
    if you read many of iranwires features they have really strong evidence to prove what disgusting acts he has undertaken
    do you not remeber the wilmots saga also!
    This website provides zero evidence only baseless accusations. Looks like a typical propaganda site. How can they make these statements without any insight in their finances or without any prove?

These are defamatory statements and in the real world these people would be held accountable by law. But seeing that they are nothing but a bunch of anonymous internet trolls spreading disinformation, no one knows who these clowns are which means they cannot be held liable for their slander.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 387

You do not have permission to view the list of names.