This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Aljazeera usually on top of all Asian sporting events, but this time not a peep on Iran's qualification as the first Asian country to go to Qatar.
    Obviously, it didn't sit well with them!!
    that's ok. I dont doubt qatar. There are influential sports personalities in qatar who congratulated TM for the qualifiers. That's by itself is enough. See below link.
    https://twitter.com/khalidjassem74/s...GiUTrBSaA&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      that's ok. I dont doubt qatar. There are influential sports personalities in qatar who congratulated TM for the qualifiers. That's by itself is enough. See below link.
      https://twitter.com/khalidjassem74/s...GiUTrBSaA&s=19
      Thanks for sharing. I read very positive comments through Google translation. Many Arabs are congratulating Iran. Here are some:

I do not know why there is so much hatred and loathing in the comments. The Iranian team, which represents the Iranian people, qualified for the World Cup. It is our duty to congratulate them for their victory, as they are with any team that qualified or will qualify in the future. Politics has nothing to do with sports.

A thousand congratulations to qualify and enjoy in Qatar and the World Cup

A thousand congratulations, they deserve Iran, a strong team.

Comment

Took a while but FIFA finally has a nice report on TM's win/qualification. https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...-irans-success

Go TM!

Comment

Seeing our new Jerseys paired with our flag the design makes perfect sense and is pretty nice. If anyone knows how to get one or plans a trip to Iran anytime soon lmk Ill pay up!

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I love this

Comment

Interesting vlog from the Iraq game.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    I love this
                    Beautiful and sensational video clip. Thanks for sharing

Comment

official: Iran v UAE without fans

Comment

New addition

Last edited by St_Mark; 01-29-2022, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          official: Iran v UAE without fans
                          Lol, why?

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            To be honest I'll pick him over English hooligans any day. At least he is not beating up other people and trashing public property like the civilized English tend to do.
                            Lol, jamesh kon Haji.

Wasn't is just last year that sepahan fans had a mini riot because their game Vs PP was cancelled?

How many times has there been violence at Tractor games?

Are you forgetting how many time the seats at Azadi had to be replaced because fans broke them?

Don't Iranian fan bring fucking explosives to the stadiums?

Let's not act like Iranian fans (or most other non-english) fans are saints.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              New addition

A and B are the wrong way round on the right, chief.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                A and B are the wrong way round on the right, chief.
                                Thanks
                                Will correct it

I did it earlier this morning between plowing snow in my driveway

Comment

Working...
                                X