X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Lol only in Iran they tell the coach he’s gained weight 😂
    misaghi mentions it to him every time. The guy needs to be strapped down and flogged publicly to show some professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      misaghi mentions it to him every time. The guy needs to be strapped down and flogged publicly to show some professionalism.
      Lol Skocic badbakht, he won’t dare to eat anything besides vegetables from now on.
      Seriously who cares about his weight? It’s not like he’s going to be playing on the pitch lol.
      I don’t care if he’s 250kg, as long as we win the games.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Lol Skocic badbakht, he won’t dare to eat anything besides vegetables from now on.
        Seriously who cares about his weight? It’s not like he’s going to be playing on the pitch lol.
        I don’t care if he’s 250kg, as long as we win the games.
        I personally don't prefer Fat coach. Coach should be in shape too, just my personal opinion.

But misaghi is just pure lompan

Comment

Lol the mojri is now giving Skocic advice on how to loss weight. Idiots wasting valuable time of the interview with this questions.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

This mojri is trying to compete with missaghi for the worst interviewer in the world...

Comment

Loool they thought Skocic daughter was his granddaughter 🤣
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

What I was trying to say is that, while Iran is blessed with tremendous talent, its soccer on the whole is inferior to Spain, Argentina and Portugal's. Some of that could be attributed to lack of resources and the nature of competition in the region. As good as the team has played in the last decade or so, going against some of the world's best, it still hasn't found the comfort level to play a balanced style of soccer and, as a result, has had to rely on a strict and regimented defensive style to survive. Under Queiroz, that strategy paid dividends, as the team was able to eke out worthy results against very tough opponents. I used Qatar as an exmple of another talented team, but one which tends to play with minimal defensive discipline, even against good teams such as the US. And they paid dearly for that mistake.
                I have no doubt that if Iran plays the same style of free-flowing soccer with tons of flair but scant defense, it too could be routed by very good teams.

Comment

any video of the interview ??
                  did the clown interviewer at least ask him about his preparations plans for TM..?? Didnt the PGL end already.... ? So what now..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    perhaps this? the last time we played them? that didnt give us the scare as much as usual before end up loosing narrowly as they often do.!!
                    otherwise, I hardly ever remember an easy routine sorta win against Oman ...!!?
                    this is one arab nation that i respect the most in our neighboring area...! They always play us Tough and more importantly Fair...!
                    even politically speaking we have hit just about the perfect balance of things with them in the region as compared to all other ayrab nations in ME..!!?
                    Our last 2 games against them were easy. Aside from those games, i agree with you.
                    They usually play good against us and Saudi, even knocking Saudi out of 2014 WCQ.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      any video of the interview ??
                      did the clown interviewer at least ask him about his preparations plans for TM..?? Didnt the PGL end already.... ? So what now..??
                      https://varzeshtv.ir/videos

Scroll down and you will find it. Not sure if it’s the whole interview as the video is only 13 minutes( haven’t watched it).
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                        For those soccer aficionados who have been criticizing Iran's ultra-defensive style in the previous two World Cups under Queiroz, just look at Qatar's performance against the US today. They played a wide-open ofensive game showing some creative flair, mostly in the first half. Unfortunately, for them, defense was nearly
                        nonexistent throughout most of the game. The U.S. is a decent team, but could you imagine what Argentina, Spain or Purtugal would have accomplished against Qatar or Iran with that kind of strategy? Had that been the case, I believe, both teams would have easily conceded 4 or 5 goals.
                        Did you watch this game? Qatar could have scored 3...just in first 10 min. They lost 1-0...and they put a PK over the bar. If they didnt play attacking ball where or how would they have had all those chances. They just cant finish. No one doubted mexico US final anyway...Qatar almost did the unthinkable...lol

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          IFF apparently has submitted new crest/logo to AFC for approval. To be unveiled end of this month. Don't hold your breath folks...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Guess it was just all hot air...typical.

Comment

I just watched the highlights of S.Korea and Mexico game. SK plays absolutely smooth, fast and with deadly strikes.

Meanwhile I have to find the TM news at the bottom of forum. Are we playing anybody?
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Guess it was just all hot air...typical.
                              Hahah I was just thinking that, any update/rumors on the possible new IFF crest ?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                                Hahah I was just thinking that, any update/rumors on the possible new IFF crest ?
                                I cant find anything anywhere...I am guessing it is status quo.

Comment

Working...
                                X