Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% agree. Politics is the only way to sort out this problem! IFF can't do sh!t when it comes to this kind of matters.
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i suspect the office of the foreign ministry has played at least some role on how rather professionally our rightful grievances against AFC has so far been presented ..??
    a while earlier someone mentioned that Zarif was getting involved in the matter .... im more apt to believe that rumor now..!
    we all know the usual goozoo's in IFF are simply incapable of properly handling such tasks .. seen it many times before their amateur attempts at similar matter..!

Comment

Just your daily reminder that the two best forwards to ever play for Iran are currently our starting forwards.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
        Just your daily reminder that the two best forwards to ever play for Iran are currently our starting forwards.
        I agree on many criteria: Euro success, UCL participation/goals, league scoring titles, etc. But with total TM goals, gotta have Daei as a mention. Thus, I’d say they’re 2 of the top 3 best

Comment

I agree with the sentiment to honour and appreciate two of the outstanding football players representing Iran and Iranian football at the moment -- Azmoun and Taremi. I'm hesitant as of yet to rank either of them ahead of Ali Daei who holds a world record for international goals, Iran's national record for goals, won a gold medal for Iran at the 2002 Asian Games, and (for what they're worth) two third place finished from Asian cups. I also think that players from the late 60's to late 70's are often forgotten because the eras they played in are derided, but they remain the only players to have won major honours for Iran; in particular I'm thinking of the strikers Behzadi (1968 winner and tournament top scorer) and Kalani (1968 & 1972 winner; 1972 tournament top scorer). Where I would rank each of these five is difficult for me to say, though I would lean towards giving Daei the number one spot, but I think it's likely by the end of their careers a top five Iran strikers list would have to surely include both Azmoun and Taremi. If they could win a tournament, even an Asian Games or something, it would really solidify those claims. It would be a waste if they couldn't christen their careers with silverware for Iran.

Comment

The average age of today's PFDC user is in the 15-30 range.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Some interesting stats I found earlier today:

Iran played 7 games away in Bahrain: lost 5, drew 2 and won 0. Iran has never won against Bahrain in Manama.

I do not want to be a pessimist here, but neither the stats nor the weather in June are in favour of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Espiro View Post
                Iran played 7 games away in Bahrain: lost 5, drew 2 and won 0. Iran has never won against Bahrain in Manama.
                I do not want to be a pessimist here, but neither the stats nor the weather in June are in favour of Iran.
                Hence AFC's insistence that Iran play all remaining WCQ in Bahrain. It's a calculated decision to keep Iran contained and potentially out of the WC. If Iran doesn't make it, it makes room for a chicken-little team like Bahrain to make it.

Comment

wow, for real..?
                  figured our record woulda been poor there but this is alarmingly bad..!! that is why its paramount to at a very least move the games to a neutral venue..!! gutter or even UAE is fine to me..! anywhere but in manama..!!

Comment

These type of records should not scare us. They are meant to be broken. We had an impenetrable fortress in Azadi until some b level Jordan beat us in 2006 WCQ.

We also never held a clean sheet in a world cup after 9 attempts. It took until the 10th game for us to get a clean sheet.

What we know is that while we have a task at hand in Manama, its no walk in the park for Bahrain to deal with our players now and if they show any sign of weakness our players will go for blood

Comment

Again its all about the mentality !

Get some good PSYCHOLOGISTS for TEAM Melli !

Comment

A late surge of form from Alipour and Delfi would be fantastic before the season ends, I hope it continues for them

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                          A late surge of form from Alipour and Delfi would be fantastic before the season ends, I hope it continues for them
                          I hope so too man, and I think we’re starting to see it in Alipour. That was a beautiful and smart assist by him yesterday. An unselfish move which will only help him remain in the starting 11.

I watch him and I see that he’s trying his best. He hasn’t had a great season but I believe that he’s understands now how European/Portuguese football works. He’s putting in effort. I’m optimistic about Alipour!

Comment

Any word on the deadline for CAS?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Any word on the deadline for CAS?
                              From an interview I just watched with the IFF lawyer, it’s Monday.

Comment

Some updates from Kish's football facility.
                                Apparently the pitch has been replaced and they are now fertilizing. Lighting is being upgraded along with some seating and architectural upgrades/changes.
                                IFF rep (Ghanbarzadeh) will apparently be there every day to make sure its ready in time.
                                It doesn't look great right now, but let's wait and see. They're at least trying.
                                Its clear though that the final TM camp before the summer qualifiers will be in Kish. Players will also be staying at Dariush hotel.
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175109...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

در ادامه این گزارش با اشاره به کوددهی زمین چمنی که قرار است تیم ملی تمریناتش را در آن برگزار کند و برخی اقدامات دیگر، آماده است:« از اقداماتی که در استادیوم المپیک توسط مسئولین هیات فوتبال ومنطقه آزاد کیش صورت گرفته می توان به بازسازی زمین چمن، رنگ آمیزی محوطه کل استادیوم و ساختمان هیئت فوتبال، تعویض و بازسازی تابلوهای تمام ورودی ها و خروجی ها از جمله تابلوهای رختکن ها و سرویس بهداشتی اشاره کرد. همچنین نیمکت های ذخیره در حال بازسازی و تمام صندلی های خریداری شده و در حال تعویض هستند.گفتنی است، اولین مرحله کود دهی فردا با ۳۰۰ کیلو کود DAP صورت گرفته و مقرر شد تا مشکل نور استادیوم کیش نیز پس از اعلام کارشناسی، رفع شود. با توجه به اینکه هدف فدراسیون فوتبال آماده سازی تیم ملی فوتبال در بهترین شرایط ممکن است، از امکانات تمرینی ،امکانات هتلینگ، کادر پزشکی و کلیه بخش های مورد نیاز استفاده خواهد کرد تا کادر و بازیکنان تیم ملی در بهترین وضعیت ممکن روند آماده سازی خود را برای حضوری پرقدرت در رقابتهای مقدماتی جام جهانی فوتبال2022 قطر انجام دهند.

Comment

Working...
                                X