Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your daily reminder that Bahrain's new COVID cases are still rising, and are at the highest they have been since the start of the pandemic (1,732 yesterday). Meanwhile, Iran's new cases have been dropping steadily for the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Your daily reminder that Bahrain's new COVID cases are still rising, and are at the highest they have been since the start of the pandemic (1,732 yesterday). Meanwhile, Iran's new cases have been dropping steadily for the past month.
      Logic doesn't win arguments with these people. They are used to civil societies where everything is rigged from the top down.
      The only way to deal with them is to be as annoying as possible, litigation for every case and to remember when we go up 1-0...not to stay happy but to go for complete embarassment.

When we were up 3-0 on 10 man Bahrain in Azadi and CQ kept yelling to push forward it was because he knew how they deserve to be treated

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Logic doesn't win arguments with these people. They are used to civil societies where everything is rigged from the top down.
          The only way to deal with them is to be as annoying as possible, litigation for every case and to remember when we go up 1-0...not to stay happy but to go for complete embarassment.

When we were up 3-0 on 10 man Bahrain in Azadi and CQ kept yelling to push forward it was because he knew how they deserve to be treated
          Carlos Queiroz yelling at Mohsen Mosalman when we were beating Lebanon 3-0 at home is another example.

Carlos knew about the possibility of corruption with AFC. I just hope Skocic will prepare the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            This video brought me to tears bro, thank you for making it. I had never seen that final clip of Carlos when he is speaking Persian, it tore my heart. He gave us so many good memories, had gheyrat, and fought for our football. You can tell how much the players trusted and looked up to him, this was my favorite era of Iranian football. We are a shadow of those days right now, I really miss Carlos. He is an honorary Iranian in my books
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              This video brought me to tears bro, thank you for making it. I had never seen that final clip of Carlos when he is speaking Persian, it tore my heart. He gave us so many good memories, had gheyrat, and fought for our football. You can tell how much the players trusted and looked up to him, this was my favorite era of Iranian football. We are a shadow of those days right now, I really miss Carlos. He is an honorary Iranian in my books
              No problem bro, thanks for giving it love! Yeah this video was painful to edit lol. That clip is from an ad (I'm not sure from where, I found it on Instagram a while ago).

He wasn't perfect and he had flaws. But there's no doubt about the positive impact he had on our football as a whole. He knew how to handle IFF, majles and AFC with his chess games. And he was hated for it. On top of that, he was genuinely in love with our country, our football and our fans. A very logical but emotional man, who sat on our bench with real gheyrat for our national football team. He will be missed and he'll never be forgotten.

Same here man, definitely my favorite era as well.

I hope Skocic or whomever else that comes after him can replicate what Carlos accomplished as TM head coach. The golden generation that Carlos helped mold is in the palm of Dragan's hand now.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                I appreciate your optimism! But in reality:

Iran 3-1 HK
                Iran 1-0 Bahrain
                Iran 6-0 Cambodia
                Iran 0-0 Iraq

My friend, keep the bar high. If you wish for 0-0 then it will be 0-1 to the other side. I am moving it a notch higher now. Just for you. :-)

Iran 5 HK 0
                Iran 3 Bahrain 0
                Iran 12 Camboj 0
                Iran 2 Iraq 0

Comment

Any news on the call up to the camp?

Comment

CQ did more for Iran than the vast majority of Iranians, as a football coach at that.

Comment

Not sure if this has already been discussed/shared here but apparently a Danish designer has presented the following kits designs for TM. They’re all nice designs, but I think my favorite is slide #2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO2CEVYg...=15sb2r5tee1gx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the number 4 but make Iran's map correctly at the cat's head. This is a genius idea for TM jersey IMHO.

Last edited by webmaster; 05-15-2021, 12:28 AM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          He said all of these things and none that indicated a single friendly prior to these do or die WCQ matches huh...
                          We don't really need any friendlies. We need our TM players to "Befriend" with each other.

If we bind, no Asian team would ever matter. We are above Asia, we just need to be reminded about this every now and then.

Forza Iran [emoji1130]
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Not sure if this has already been discussed/shared here but apparently a Danish designer has presented the following kits designs for TM. They’re all nice designs, but I think my favorite is slide #2:

None of them. They are all ugly and suitable for a bottom of FIFA ranking team. Why a Danish designer? What is wrong with Iranian designers? Our own designers are much more tasteful and sophisticated. In terms of design and fashion we are on par with the French and Italians if not actually better. No exaggeration.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              We don't really need any friendlies. We need our TM players to "Befriend" with each other.

If we bind, no Asian team would ever matter. We are above Asia, we just need to be reminded about this every now and then.

Forza Iran [emoji1130]
                              Maybe bring in Dzuba and Azmoun to present them how (international) relations work?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

The last one should be our jersey.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X