Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no accusation. Not yet, at least.

It's simply an unavoidable fact, just as how the sun is known to rise in the east and set in the west, that PAG is the superior player to Kanaani in every department going. Even Kanaani's own wife and kids will admit to this fact.

I'll accept PAG and Kanaani because Shoja is not all that superior to Kanaani but if they both start, we'll make the basij look like a progressive, fair and transparent organisation.

Comment

With the lack of preparations and friendlies, I think Skocic is trying to keep a core of PP players on the pitch for the most part as they already have cohesion amongst each other.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

From what i have noticed skocic likes to hold aces up his sleeves. He puts in a competent starting line-up but holds some players back to throw into the gane when the opposition is tired. We have seen that in all three games & friendlies. Its a strategy that has worked so far. However, if we conceed early this strategy could fail as opposing teams can then park the bus & then it will be tough to break a good defensive team down, and they can hit us on counter attacks.

Comment

I don't speak or understand Arabic, but this is kind of cool! The only Iranian among all other Arab presenter! Watch it from 1.25 minutes.

https://youtu.be/9FZLzr2O9-Q

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            From what i have noticed skocic likes to hold aces up his sleeves. He puts in a competent starting line-up but holds some players back to throw into the gane when the opposition is tired. We have seen that in all three games & friendlies. Its a strategy that has worked so far. However, if we conceed early this strategy could fail as opposing teams can then park the bus & then it will be tough to break a good defensive team down, and they can hit us on counter attacks.
            I’m a fan of that strategy too with the likes of Ghoddos, Ghaedi, Karim coming in the 2nd half. As long as we don’t concede a goal, we would be fine.

Comment

Try o have a deep team in this weather conditions is a blessing.
              We can almost field a complete second team that would be stronger than Iraq team.

I hope he uses all his substitutes
              The weather will wear down the players badly and that goes for both teams.
              The team with better substitutes will definitely have a huge advantage

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                Try o have a deep team in this weather conditions is a blessing.
                We can almost field a complete second team that would be stronger than Iraq team.

I hope he uses all his substitutes
                The weather will wear down the players badly and that goes for both teams.
                The team with better substitutes will definitely have a huge advantage
                The fact that we can have 5 subs is also in our favour with a deep bench. Are the times we can substitute limited in the WC qualifiers? In the current Eurocup even with 5 subs they can only be introduced 3 times (outside any subs done during the halftime).

Comment

Does anyone have the name of the song in this video?
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIlO57gePT/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Does anyone have the name of the song in this video?
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIlO57gePT/
                    I am going to give you the name of the song this time for free, but next time I will have to charge you money.

(Just kidding)

The name of the song is: Sarzamine Man – Hamed Taha

Link: https://soundcloud.com/liahrami/sarzamin-man-hamed-taha

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      I am going to give you the name of the song this time for free, but next time I will have to charge you money.

(Just kidding)

The name of the song is: Sarzamine Man – Hamed Taha

Link: https://soundcloud.com/liahrami/sarzamin-man-hamed-taha
                      Omg thanks!! HAHA I will send you a tip next time!

Comment

I was yesterday searching for the song which was played right after our last 2 matches by IRIB3.. I like the song, especially the refrain. The video clip itself is a little bit abused by the regimes state media propaganda.. However if anyone likes to watch/listen, go for it:
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Azmoun will be suspended for the next match, correct?

Comment

New IFF/Team Melli Crest

So now that we are in the final round, curious anyone heard of IFF will finally unveil the new crest they said they were? Any news on that ??!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Azmoun will be suspended for the next match, correct?
                              If they dont wipe cards yes.

Comment

Especially not bans for 2 cards [emoji19]

Comment

Working...
                                X