X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    And I don't think he should.
    Unless IRIB reporters publicly apologize to him for all the none sense they said about him in the immediate months of his departure.
    Even then, I wish him a more civilized environment than ours (I am sad to say that though). CQ is now in his mid 60ies, 64-65 or 66 yrs old, he really doesnt need to shorten his life further with all the moronic stress IRIB, his fellow coaches from IPL and of course the clueless morons from Trabiat Badani gave him in the past.
    ........IMO.
    I do not think he should return either. But I can assure you that Colombia is not a more civilized environment that Iran, in football terms and in general. The football press there is more brutal and opportunistic, they have of a bunch of backbiting domestic coaches who think they can do a better job (ala Mayeli Kohan).

The only advantage they have is that they have much better players to choose from, and they allow women in the stadium to showcase their hotness (which is an underestimated advantage).
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Yes I agree, lets forget CQ we need to trust our new coach and support him %100
      Tha t3-0 loss to japan was the worse ever under CQ and left such a bad tatse for me ughhhhhh.

Comment

Queiroz is the best coach we have ever had (thus far). But after 8 years, it was time to say goodbye to this great coach. His influence is still present in Iranian football. IFF made a terrible choice hiring Wiltits as our coach, he did a lot of damage in the short time he was in charge of TM. Let's hope Skocic can repair the damage. I reallt believe that even an Iranian coach working in the Azadegan league whould have done a better job than Wilmots, the guy was a disaster. This is one of our most talented TM's ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Queiroz is the best coach we have ever had (thus far). But after 8 years, it was time to say goodbye to this great coach. His influence is still present in Iranian football. IFF made a terrible choice hiring Wiltits as our coach, he did a lot of damage in the short time he was in charge of TM. Let's hope Skocic can repair the damage. I reallt believe that even an Iranian coach working in the Azadegan league whould have done a better job than Wilmots, the guy was a disaster. This is one of our most talented TM's ever.
          Wiltits

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            and to top it off besides leaving us on the verge of embarrassing WCQ early round exit, this Moftkhoreh beeorzeh punched a huge fking hole in our federation's already very limited budget, with his 6mil plus won judgement on his way out laughing all the way to the bank ..!!

as far as im concerned the same ol dalals and scandalous siasi fkers who feared CQ's ever growing popularity with our people and orchestrated his shameful unceremonious exit in favor of this disgraceful fat fuck better pony up his associated FIFA fine outa their own freaking budget..!

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...n_exactly_two/

2 years until the World Cup bacheha!!!

Comment

Trying not to lose sight of the big picture: We have do-or-die WCQ starting again in March. We are coming up on winter breaks for IPL and leagues our legionaires play in. Might be a good time to organize a camp and continue to build chemistry, and perhaps get a local friendly in. Also -- we'll need a warm-up friendly for March too.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  Trying not to lose sight of the big picture: We have do-or-die WCQ starting again in March. We are coming up on winter breaks for IPL and leagues our legionaires play in. Might be a good time to organize a camp and continue to build chemistry, and perhaps get a local friendly in. Also -- we'll need a warm-up friendly for March too.
                  One thing is for sure the national team won't play an official friendly before March. The next time we see Iran play, will be against Hong Kong.

There might be a chance of a training camp being held for domestic players as Queiroz did before the World Cup. Maybe a friendly against the youth NTs but definitely not against another nation.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Disclaimer: I could not find this on the federations web site neither FIFA's nor AFC's. This is reported by Varzesh3. It also claims that Iran could have home matches if the federation get's approval that they comply with COVID-19 related health protocols.

We finally have the dates for the remaining WC 2022 AFC qualifications matches for this round (https://www.varzesh3.com/news/172389...6%DB%8C-2022):

Iran - Hong Kong (home) March 25, 2021
                    Cambodia - Iran (away) March 30, 2021
                    Iran - Bahrain (home) June 7, 2021
                    Iran - Iraq (home) June 15, 2021

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Disclaimer: I could not find this on the federations web site neither FIFA's nor AFC's. This is reported by Varzesh3. It also claims that Iran could have home matches if the federation get's approval that they comply with COVID-19 related health protocols.

We finally have the dates for the remaining WC 2022 AFC qualifications matches for this round (https://www.varzesh3.com/news/172389...6%DB%8C-2022):

Iran - Hong Kong (home) March 25, 2021
                      Cambodia - Iran (away) March 30, 2021
                      Iran - Bahrain (home) June 7, 2021
                      Iran - Iraq (home) June 15, 2021

Go TM!
                      If this is the actual schedule, its great.

We have the easy matches first, where we can get the players back in the groove and finalize Scocics plan. Almost treated as a serious friendly.

Then we have the Do-or-Die matches in June, with the arch-nemesis at the end.

Should be a good one, GO TM!
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Just wanted to bump this thread (no real news), after following recent performances of TM and key TM players.

I'm cautiously optimistic at this point that TM will wing it.

I know that mathematically we have no more slack.

BUT

We really have a very solid cast of players at this time. This cast is stronger overal than all of our upcoming opponents.

So many of our players have been shaped by a) Queiroz and/or b) European club coaching.

They have experienced the highest level of football and modern coaching and thus developed a high degree of professionalism, fitness and discipline.

Our new coach is still somewhat of an unknown, but TM has shown improvement from the first to the second game under his tutelage and he seems to have a good raport with the players and harmony with the Iranian culture in generall.

I'm very much looking forward to spring time and the next qualifying games.

Comment

It's official. IFF has received a letter from the AFC with the dates for the remaining WC 2022 AFC qualifications matches for this round (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6990/%D8%A7%...%D8%B7%D8%B1):

Iran - Hong Kong March 25, 2021
                          Cambodia - Iran March 30, 2021
                          Iran - Bahrain June 7, 2021
                          Iran - Iraq June 15, 2021

The letter says that depending on the situation with the pandemic the decision to hold the games in home and away format or in a centralized fashion in one location will be made later.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            It's official. IFF has received a letter from the AFC with the dates for the remaining WC 2022 AFC qualifications matches for this round (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6990/%D8%A7%...%D8%B7%D8%B1):

Iran - Hong Kong March 25, 2021
                            Cambodia - Iran March 30, 2021
                            Iran - Bahrain June 7, 2021
                            Iran - Iraq June 15, 2021

The letter says that depending on the situation with the pandemic the decision to hold the games in home and away format or in a centralized fashion in one location will be made later.

Go TM!
                            Every single one of these games is like a final and needs to be treated as such. Hopefully dragan has the boys ready!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran will play a friendly vs Oman or Syria on June 2nd 2021

Comment

FIFA has the dates too. https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelim...atches/#282613 Use the "Filter by team" and pick Iran.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X