Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it is unlikely, but if CQ is hired, as a middle-ground, would it make sense to keep Skocic on as his assistant coach (and would Skocic take it if offered)?

Comment

Since we are playing Oman/Syria first, we can afford to be without Sardar this game.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Since we are playing Oman/Syria first, we can afford to be without Sardar this game.
        Is he suspended?

Comment

FIFA ranking of the final AFC WCQ round

Comment

What is this cake made of, rubber cement?

Comment

^ is this in Bahrain?

Seriously why is it that hard to cut a cake? Might not be a cake 👀

Comment

Iran
                Australia
                KSA
                China
                Syria
                Vietnam

Comment

The Group I would prefer:

Iran
                  Australia
                  UAE
                  China
                  Oman
                  Vietnam

The Group I would not prefer:

Iran
                  South Korea
                  Saudi
                  Syria
                  Iraq
                  Lebanon

Comment

Australia's head coach remembers the draw in Melbourne and is very keen to be in the same group as TM in the 3rd round so he can beat us and take his sweet revenge. I say IFF should offer them a friendly match if we are not drawn in the same group.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Australia's head coach remembers the draw in Melbourne and is very keen to be in the same group as TM in the 3rd round so he can beat us and take his sweet revenge. I say IFF should offer them a friendly match if we are not drawn in the same group.
                      It's a 50/50 chance we get drawn in the same group I hope we face them. would love that. otherwise it's SK yet again for the last 20 years...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Love the Energy. Priceless.

"Easy" *chef's kiss*
                        -Azmoun

Comment

Looks like the boys and coach have a good relationship. The guy can't have done any better.

Camaraderie and team spirit is something you cannot create artificially and goes a long way in international football when you often have very little time to prepare.
                          “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

I wonder what IFF has in mind! Khoda midooneh che khabi didand!!!

First they ban All National team players from having any interviews. (after they all showed their support for skocic)
                            And Now they are posting rumors of having negotiations with CQ.

Everyone knows that CQ will rip IR into 366 different parts if he comes back. Also Persepolis fans have already started bashing CQ. I wonder if they are trying to scare Skocic to get better and cheaper deal.

IFF should be worried about hosting situation . They should already start implementing VAR in azadi stadium. Iraq has already started theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              I wonder what IFF has in mind! Khoda midooneh che khabi didand!!!
                              First they ban All National team players from having any interviews. (after they all showed their support for skocic)
                              And Now they are posting rumors of having negotiations with CQ.
                              Everyone knows that CQ will rip IR into 366 different parts if he comes back. Also Persepolis fans have already started bashing CQ. I wonder if they are trying to scare Skocic to get better and cheaper deal.
                              IFF should be worried about hosting situation . They should already start implementing VAR in azadi stadium. Iraq has already started theirs.
                              persepolis fans who do this can buzz off. all other club fans have started to come out to support wanting carlos back.

and dont persepolis fans hate branko who was main architect of their problems with cq? i love persepolis but this makes me question if i want to be part of this rabid group of ideologues who hurt the national team

if carlos comes back, golmohammadi needs to some public gestures with cq and tell everyone to support national team.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Love the Energy. Priceless.

"Easy" *chef's kiss*
                                -Azmoun
                                remember when sardar went over to iraq in game before last and shake their players hands? this time he did the opposite and became mad sardar. i love mad sardar as that is what will get us three points everytime

Comment

Working...
                                X