This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    The kits will probably stay Uhlsport. I'm pretty sure they buy them in bulk and then print on the numbers and crest in the hotels manually
    I like these Ulsport kits tbh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      I like these Ulsport kits tbh
      The red ones are really cool IMO, I'm more indifferent on the white

Comment

Iraqi FA announced that they will get a Saudi ref for their match against Lebanon. Do we already know who the ref for Iran vs UAE will be?

Comment

Comment

Guys Ill be in the Stadium, else would want to join Me???

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              The kits will probably stay Uhlsport. I'm pretty sure they buy them in bulk and then print on the numbers and crest in the hotels manually
              it's just a joke that we cannot buy it anywhere. even inside iran it's a headache to find originals, if even possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                it's just a joke that we cannot buy it anywhere. even inside iran it's a headache to find originals, if even possible...
                Actually, I saw an official Uhlsport store in Tehran a few months ago, and they had the original jersey as well as the original Persepolis jersey. Not too difficult to find anymore. But the original Adidas ones were pretty much non-existent in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Well hopefully they don’t put them in a damn cage in the corner ...
                  That was almost as embarassing as no fans. If u want to put them in a women’s only section (still retarded) at least don’t put some metal bars as if to make it more obvious
                  Echo that.

I’m sure FIFA would revert with the pressure they put on IFA to allow women back into the stadium, something that with Covid, it gave them a respite to delay.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Hey everyone. Please go to the "AFC Women's Asian Cup" thread started by St_Mark and support our Women's TM and be generous with your thanks. Only a few people show up there. Let's show we stand for our women who will build our future!

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Dragon visited Aluminium Training today and did the same with Foulad yesterday.

In about 7 days TM training should start.

اسکوچیچ، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال اردویی را از ۱۰ مهر ماه برای ملی پوشان تدارک دیده است.

One re port said list of players abroad has been submitted to IFF for administrative & Visa related issues.
                      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-25-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Dragon visited Aluminium Training today and did the same with Foulad yesterday.

In about 7 days TM training should start.

One re port said list of players abroad has been submitted to IFF for administrative & Visa related issues.
                        It was submitted well before. Greece based players knew they were invited at least a week ago.

Comment

Nice interview with TM's assistant coach by Team Melli Talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKqk70aXWIs
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Any word on when the TM list will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Any word on when the TM list will be released?
                              Judging based on the previous times under skocic, I reckon it will be announced 5 minutes before kickoff against UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Judging based on the previous times under skocic, I reckon it will be announced 5 minutes before kickoff against UAE.
                                imo, Eskoocher's most remarkable merit and excellence as TMcoach so far has been his uncanny brilliant ability to side-step self-harming typical iranian pre-post game hashieh traps ..!
                                the decision to not release team sheet and invite list until absolute latest as possible is certainly in line with that trait..!
                                the players who are gonna be invited are already self-aware obviously and publishing the list early only serves to wind-up the nervous and on the edge fans to bitchNmoan about any or all possibly controversial snubbed out players and hence enrich our always hashieh-hungry media and his enemies within our football structure with means to put him and his TM under undue pressure and derail his supremely successful spell so far..! not to mention a Chance for our upcoming opponents to get clues as to his possible line-ups and other key personnel info..!
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 09-27-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X