• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    TM & Corona

V3 & Tasnim news

Norollahi & Azmoon tested positive
    FFS.. Any chance they can still play against Iraq if they test negative again by then?

Maybe UAE?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      f%@%@^#. What are the options?
      Kamal to join TM training for Ahmad.
      There is no FW in waiting list,

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Iraq also has covid case
        Yes but staff members and not players.

Comment

No Azmoun and Nour is a huge loss... I'm afraid we'll only beat Iraq by 2 instead of 4 now lol

Comment

Guys I don't trust these test results .

Comment

Yes but staff members and not players.
              2 players tested positive

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                2 players tested positive
                iraqi FF is asking to repeat the test cause these 2 players were negative few days back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  No Azmoun and Nour is a huge loss... I'm afraid we'll only beat Iraq by 2 instead of 4 now lol
                  Azmoun didn't play a game since last month. We should try Zahedi.
                  DM is really critical, we don't have good alternatives

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    IFF confirmed test + result of Norollahi but they have not confirmed Azmoon yet.

The media manager of TM in relation to the situation of the Sardar said that in relation to sardar azmoun, an email has been sent to the player's club to be inquired about the situation and the test result of the player, and if the test is negative, sardar azmoun will be added to the squad.

Comment

Guys this is fuc%^^ too much. The WHO need to fuxk remove thsi quarantine . We can't live like this .

Comment

Guys I don't trust these test results .
                        Neither do I. These tests can be manipulated to give certain teams an advantage. Look at the AFCON. Hosts Cameroon will play tonight a Comoros side that is forced to put a field player in goal because of positive tests. Hosts Cameroon never get positive test results but their opponents do.
                        I just pray that teams won´t be screwed over at the World Cup by this nonesense.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if zenith is playing some games. They’re trying to delay his travel to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I wouldn’t be surprised if zenith is playing some games. They’re trying to delay his travel to Iran.
                            Seems like it.
                            They said his first test was positive and they have reservation releasing him to go to Iran.
                            Zenith & Sardar are in Dubai. IFF requested 2nd test and hope Zenith will honor FIFA days release rules.

Comment

world cup aka covid cup will be interesting.. will qatar win it all duue to everybody else gets covid?
                              maybe we play them in finals we are good friends
                              '
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is bad news but still not really bad. we have mehdi. sarlak will probably take noors pace.
                              allahyar taking azmouns place. as long as ezza is in the lineup its ok.. he is unreplaceable.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Tm players are wearing merooj

Comment

Working...
                                X