This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    What? What are you talking about bro, i don't get what you saying .

Its simple bro! AFC hates us and we gave them the excuse to go against us easily without any hurdles! If everything was done professionally we would not be here. Isn't it funny that Skocic is repeating everything that IFF says but players like taremi and sardar saying different things?

CAS won't do us any good cuz IFF messed it up in first place! End of Story! The only way to get this back is to use Power (politics and money). Exactly the same way rouhani traveled to Turkey to sort out Perspolis and mehdi taremi's issue. Which he did. Otherwise the consequences for PP would've been a lot worse than what it was.
    I'm saying when you're making a unilateral decision as AFC did, and there is no prior framework/agreement for this decision and how to approach it - giving a 2 day notice (which is not a reasonable time to form any sort of legal response), doesn't mean anything. It is a number they made up.
    IFF did provide a very good response with backup and evidence shortly after. That's what matters.

Comment

There was a deadline! So you have no idea whats going on yet make fun of what I say! 2 days notice? There was NO such thing as 2days notice. They had 2 days left to send the documents before the deadline was over. Meaning they had months to gather documents however the previous IFF did F-ALL and the new IFF had 2 days till the deadline was over.

Again please do me a favor search about the whole issue and you'll see how mess up IFF did.

I've explained this before yet you still think that there was a 2day Notice! No my friend there was a deadline but IFF left it to last minute!

The only way to sort this out is politically but of course the IR likes it when people blame foreigners for their incompetence so theyu won't do crap at all.
      Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I'm saying when you're making a unilateral decision as AFC did, and there is no prior framework/agreement for this decision and how to approach it - giving a 2 day notice (which is not a reasonable time to form any sort of legal response), doesn't mean anything. It is a number they made up.
      IFF did provide a very good response with backup and evidence shortly after. That's what matters.

Comment

There was a deadline! So you have no idea whats going on yet make fun of what I say! 2 days notice? There was NO such thing as 2days notice. They had 2 days left to send the documents before the deadline was over. Meaning they had months to gather documents however the previous IFF did F-ALL and the new IFF had 2 days till the deadline was over.

Again please do me a favor search about the whole issue and you'll see how mess up IFF did.

I've explained this before yet you still think that there was a 2day Notice! No my friend there was a deadline but IFF left it to last minute!

The only way to sort this out is politically but of course the IR likes it when people blame foreigners for their incompetence so theyu won't do crap at all.
        The decision to hand the games to Bahrain was sudden. This deadline thing means nothing.
        And yes, I'm sure Taremi the guy who bailed on a contract in Turkey, and Azmoun (the guy who's had lots of contract issues of his own) have a very firm understanding and grasp of such decisions.

Even if there was a deadline - its completely meaningless.

Comment

What? What are you talking about bro, i don't get what you saying .

Its simple bro! AFC hates us and we gave them the excuse to go against us easily without any hurdles! If everything was done professionally we would not be here. Isn't it funny that Skocic is repeating everything that IFF says but players like taremi and sardar saying different things?

CAS won't do us any good cuz IFF messed it up in first place! End of Story! The only way to get this back is to use Power (politics and money). Exactly the same way rouhani traveled to Turkey to sort out Perspolis and mehdi taremi's issue. Which he did. Otherwise the consequences for PP would've been a lot worse than what it was.
          AFC doesnt care about professionalism.

Sheikhs dont seem to understand what time zones are and conve iently always place Arab games at later times than other teams INCLUDING final matchdays.

Iran did everything professionally when inquiring regarding Iraq's doping player in AC2015 and still denied any audience.

Comment

we can complaint and bitch & moan about AFC as much as we want, but without a shroud Representative of our own inside their Organization in order to lobby for our benefit, its gonna be hamin aasho kaseh as its been for like ever..!!
            to get a formidable Representative elected to a high up position in this corrupt AFC we much drop some serious $$$ to win the necessary votes from the members.... and we fail to do that and then its the same shitt all over...!!
            like eskoochie man said the decision to host the games in Bahrain was already made before even a centrally located venue was even announced to IFF and TM coaching staff...!! the rest was just a bunch of bs formalities they had to do in order to make the decision final..! and thats because we had no one in their fking organization to counter their suggestions when the decision was being made..!!
            Now howdafauq is it that a supposed number1-2 footballing rank nation in Asia has next to no one repping it in the higher-up influential position in the continent's federation ...?? and why is that so..?? those are the real questions that are left to answer here..!!

Power and Influence DONT COME CHEAP...!! Like milad-b suggested ealier we Must drop some serious $$$ or find another Continental federation to join... simple as..!! the rest is useless bitching and whining as far as im concerned ...!

Comment

TM got Kish Air as its charter airline and Kish Dariush hotel will provide accommodations free of charge for the late May camp prior to Group C remaining matches as currently scheduled in Bahrain. Are the Kish training facilities up to par? I hope nothing fishy is going on with Azizi Khadem (new IFF president) promoting Kish so much. We need some investigative reporting to make sure everything is kosher here and there is no conflict of interest. I am not accusing anyone yet in the absence of an independent Inspector General all emphasis on Kish has made me worried. Initially there were questions about the training pitch and facilities meeting international standards as pitch number 2 and PEC (thank you CQ) at the Football Center (markazeh football) do. Anybody has more information on this? PLEASE DO NOT START BASELESS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT A VALID SOURCE!

Here are the relevant links:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7699/%D8%A7%...A7%DB%8C%D8%B1

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7711/%D9%87%...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Go TM!

Comment

Kish has some fields but I am very skeptical that they are decent quality. We might be better off having TM stay in foolad’s camp in Ahvaz. Better weather than Bahrain slightly, and good facilities.

Comment

Kish, in terms of conditioning and temperature is an ideal preparations spot for our team but like you said the availability of up to standard training pitches etc was the big issue before..!
                  I dont understand why we havent yet built proper football facilities and improve such conditions in that area by now ..? it coulda been an ideal place, away from the tehran's media distractions for our boys to train and prepare before most TM and ACL matches..!! also in process coulda made the island more attractive to teams vying for a training spot and hotels nearby during the Gutter WC 2022..!!
                  Even now there is enough time to build or massively improve at least 1-2 training pitches before our camp time..!! agge een ahmagha geda baziashoono bezaran kenar.... off course..!!

Comment

kish was used in TM preparation around 2008 for WCQ's.

http://www.payvand.com/news/08/aug/1288.html

this was state of pitch then. Limited images but looks ok. IDK what the state of the facility is today, maybe even better bc a decent amount of money has been poured into kish development recently...

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        TM got Kish Air as its charter airline and Kish Dariush hotel will provide accommodations free of charge for the late May camp prior to Group C remaining matches as currently scheduled in Bahrain. Are the Kish training facilities up to par? I hope nothing fishy is going on with Azizi Khadem (new IFF president) promoting Kish so much. We need some investigative reporting to make sure everything is kosher here and there is no conflict of interest. I am not accusing anyone yet in the absence of an independent Inspector General all emphasis on Kish has made me worried. Initially there were questions about the training pitch and facilities meeting international standards as pitch number 2 and PEC (thank you CQ) at the Football Center (markazeh football) do. Anybody has more information on this? PLEASE DO NOT START BASELESS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT A VALID SOURCE!

Go TM!
                        With all due respect, you're the one making baseless insinuations that something "fishy" is happening here.

Multiple members on this forum were pushing the idea of Kish for training camp long before it happened, owing to similar weather and conditions to what we will face in the June qualifiers (and allowing for camaraderie to build). This appears to be an excellent move, assuming there are adequate facilities on the island.

Comment

Go TM!
                          I think kish makes perfect sense for the circumstances of trying to acclimate to weather similar to Bahrain it’s super important we don’t go to Bahrain without making that adjustment. Why do you think something is fishy?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I think kish makes perfect sense for the circumstances of trying to acclimate to weather similar to Bahrain it’s super important we don’t go to Bahrain without making that adjustment. Why do you think something is fishy?
                            Asking the question does not mean something is going on. I am asking because when it first came up, there were concerns about the facilities being up to par. Skocic was asked about this and he said the technical team will look at it and either approve or disapprove. There were no reports on whether the technical team looked at the facilities and approved and then everything moved forward. I think it is a legitimate question to ask whether technical team did that (that's the CQ standard) or are we back to the days that technical team just followed IFF president's decisions? Asking questions is necessary so that we make sure everything is kosher. Again, asking questions doesn't means something is going on. It is based on the universal good management principle of trust AND verify. Unfortunately, the culture of bad management is to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked with the response that: why are you insinuating this and that (Agha chera tohmat meezanee). That's a tactic widely used by fraudster types to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked to make sure no one dares to ask a question again. On the other hand, healthy organizations welcome inspections and legitimate questions asked because they have nothing to hide.

Go TM!

Comment

Asking the question does not mean something is going on. I am asking because when it first came up, there were concerns about the facilities being up to par. Skocic was asked about this and he said the technical team will look at it and either approve or disapprove. There were no reports on whether the technical team looked at the facilities and approved and then everything moved forward. I think it is a legitimate question to ask whether technical team did that (that's the CQ standard) or are we back to the days that technical team just followed IFF president's decisions? Asking questions is necessary so that we make sure everything is kosher. Again, asking questions doesn't means something is going on. It is based on the universal good management principle of trust AND verify. Unfortunately, the culture of bad management is to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked with the response that: why are you insinuating this and that (Agha chera tohmat meezanee). That's a tactic widely used by fraudster types to raise a fuss every time a legitimate question is asked to make sure no one dares to ask a question again. On the other hand, healthy organizations welcome inspections and legitimate questions asked because they have nothing to hide.

Go TM!
                              Great point but unfortunately less than 2 months before vital WCQs all our coaching stuff are on holiday posting IG stories :/

Comment

hey guys, this might be off topic but for those who life in germany austria or switzerland, this could be instresting. https://www.sportspar.de/irannationa...rts-trikot-set they sell the legea iran shirt for a cheap price. please note there is also that one with thel long slave.

Comment

Working...
                                X