This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Ahriman ke hadde aghal az risheye irani bood.

Ma yek SHEITANE arab-zadeyi be tooremoon khord.
    I don't get you guys though... you all say it as if it was forced upon you, not as if your generation as a whole were the ones who managed to damage Iran in a way that the Arab conquest did a little over 10 centuries ago

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      The Iranian football federation is asking the public for new logo design submissions for those interested:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW1UctiM...dium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I really hope they choose a good artist, instead of some aghazadeh's kid who painted something in MS paint or just copied another federation.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Golgohar -Peykan
        Is that Tot eating Tokhmeh at a game? I guess he has assimilated really well.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Is that Tot eating Tokhmeh at a game? I guess he has assimilated really well.
          Well this might be surprising for you but lots of eastern european countries eat tokhme! Infact in uk the brand of tokhme that I buy has russian or polish writings on it. It taste a lot better than iranian sunflower seeds too. In iranian sunflower seeds there are lots of bitter ones but in this brand that i used to buy it had almost 0 bitter. Now i buy the turkish brand which tastes so good compared to iranian and russian/polish one.

edit: its bulgarian . https://kerpi.bg/
          the brand that i buy now is aytac which i think its turkish

Comment

East Europeans and Balkan folks (and Spaniards) like seeds at football matches:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/nati...ball-fans-eat/

Comment

The last few tokhmeh posts made my day 😎✌🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                East Europeans and Balkan folks (and Spaniards) like seeds at football matches:

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/nati...ball-fans-eat/
                This is so entertaining love it
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Shoja is out for 4 weeks. Is that a concern?

Comment

Iraq and UAE were momentarily concerned but it seems he may be fit in time for those games so false alarm.

Comment

Comment

Overall, shoja has been for most part a solid and reassuring presence in our backline, especially so early-on in the qualifications..! He seems well in tune and coordination with Kanani too which probably has been the key reason why Eskoocher hasnt experimented more with alternatives in his position ...!
                        nevertheless, he has looked rather shaky and erratic performing of late in TM especially so in more advanced and isolated positions outside our box..!
                        his club performances reportedly has been rather dodgy of late too ??, so perhaps, his injury layoff and setback could turn out to be a positive event as it will certainly provide a glimmer of hope for Hossaini to get more minutes and prove himself a more Starter worthy CB for TM..??

Comment

Okular jan check your inbox, viva TM!
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Why is Ali like this? Behaving like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Why is Ali like this? Behaving like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed!
                              Watched this further. Quite frustrating. Unprofessional and hypocritical talk by Azizi and Karimi mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                Shoja is out for 4 weeks. Is that a concern?
                                It's a concern if he's only out for 4 weeks with how bad he's been recently

No but all jokes aside I hope he recovers but in the meantime we can test out better CB's and see how they perform for their respective clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X