Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sko and the assistants watching the league but at the end invite the same local players most of the time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Sko and the assistants watching the league but at the end invite the same local players most of the time.

Actually I think they have mixed it up quite a bit and given the good league players a chance in a camp. Rafiei, tikdari, akhbari, aghasi, aref gholami, danial esmaeilifar, abolfaz jalali…..the list goes on. All got a chance to show the TM staff at least once since Skocic has been there and also keep in mind he doesn’t have much opportunity to experiment since it’s competitive matches.

As someone who isn’t a big Skocic fan I actually think he and his staff have a good eye on the league. They pick good domestic players IMO.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/242...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

1H long documentary newly built on team melli mainly the 98WCQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Actually I think they have mixed it up quite a bit and given the good league players a chance in a camp. Rafiei, tikdari, akhbari, aghasi, aref gholami, danial esmaeilifar, abolfaz jalali…..the list goes on. All got a chance to show the TM staff at least once since Skocic has been there and also keep in mind he doesn’t have much opportunity to experiment since it’s competitive matches.

As someone who isn’t a big Skocic fan I actually think he and his staff have a good eye on the league. They pick good domestic players IMO.
          Torabi has no business being in TM. Keep inviting Saleh but he is in and out line up in foolad while Tikdari has been best Gol Gohar player this season maybe.
          These are just few examples without mentioning legionnaires Ehsan, Kaveh, Payam who barely get playing time or are in squad even...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

what i dont understand is every TM staff member go to the same games :/

Comment

hmmm this just popped up on youtube for me, anyone have info of this game? i have missed it completely
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKPBIS3_BSo
              this is from the video info
              Weighorst misses a penalty on purpose. In 2003 Denmark and Iran played a match in Hong Kong. At the end of the 1st half someone in the audience whistled so a player from Iran (and many other players) thought it was half time and he picked up the ball in the penalty area. The referee gave Denmark a penalty. Morten Olsen the coach of Denmark instructed Morten Weighorst to miss the penalty.
              Weighorst went to talk to the goal keeper who wanted to leave the stadium in protest and made him come back to the goal.
              Weighorst then shot the ball several meters outside of the goal.
              Later FIFA nominated Weighorst and the team leaders for the FIFA fair play award.

Edit: ooh its denmark game, lool i just copied the text and read it after i posted, i first thought it was Vouot Weghorst, ARJ old teammate and thought hmm when did we played holland? i cant remember that lmao,,
              anyway i had missed the penaltything so i let this post be undelated..
              guess this was the game scmeichel had some sleazy remarks if i remember correctly..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Discussion of TM RB situation - I need to learn to look into the camera more

https://youtu.be/v7Xjw7HmmUg
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  hmmm this just popped up on youtube for me, anyone have info of this game? i have missed it completely
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKPBIS3_BSo
                  this is from the video info
                  Weighorst misses a penalty on purpose. In 2003 Denmark and Iran played a match in Hong Kong. At the end of the 1st half someone in the audience whistled so a player from Iran (and many other players) thought it was half time and he picked up the ball in the penalty area. The referee gave Denmark a penalty. Morten Olsen the coach of Denmark instructed Morten Weighorst to miss the penalty.
                  Weighorst went to talk to the goal keeper who wanted to leave the stadium in protest and made him come back to the goal.
                  Weighorst then shot the ball several meters outside of the goal.
                  Later FIFA nominated Weighorst and the team leaders for the FIFA fair play award.
                  Edit: ooh its denmark game, lool i just copied the text and read it after i posted, i first thought it was Vouot Weghorst, ARJ old teammate and thought hmm when did we played holland? i cant remember that lmao,,
                  anyway i had missed the penaltything so i let this post be undelated..
                  guess this was the game scmeichel had some sleazy remarks if i remember correctly..
                  That game was from the 4 team Carlsberg cup in early 2003. I watched the game live. Iran went on to defeat Denmark from a penalty kick in the second half.

Iran then played Uruguay in the final and was leading 1-0 until the 83rd min where a shot deflected from Golmohammadi’s leg went inside our goal. The game went into overtime and then penalty kicks in which Uruguay was victorious.

Also our team was coached by Shahroki as Branko had left to renegotiate his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    That game was from the 4 team Carlsberg cup in early 2003. I watched the game live. Iran went on to defeat Denmark from a penalty kick in the second half.
                    Iran then played Uruguay in the final and was leading 1-0 until the 83rd min where a shot deflected from Golmohammadi’s leg went inside our goal. The game went into overtime and then penalty kicks in which Uruguay was victorious.
                    Also our team was coached by Shahroki as Branko had left to renegotiate his contract.
                    woow thanks for the reply! thats some great info!
                    Thats awsome that you got to se that live!!!! we had some great players on the team back then.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We had very good players indeed. Ali Samereh scored our goal in the game against Uruguay.

Their players were so aggravated and pissed off that they were about to lose to Iran. I remember they became very violent, tackling our players really nasty out of frustration.

If that shot had not accidentally gone in we would have defeated that arrogant Uruguayan team.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        We had very good players indeed. Ali Samereh scored our goal in the game against Uruguay.

Their players were so so frustrated and pissed off that they were about to lose to Iran. I remember they became very violent tackling our players out of frustration. If that shot had not accidentally gone in we would have defeated that arrogant Uruguayan team.
                        That Uruguay team was the nastiest opponent I can remember us ever facing.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Respect to Ghafouri!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Respect to Ghafouri!!!
                            بالای500 بازیکن تو لیک و 25 بازیکن تیم ملی. همه یه مشت بیخایه

Comment

Siavash Yazdani deserves a start for Team Melli.. Been the best defender in the PGPL this year IMO

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X