X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any update on PAG?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Why is Ali like this? Behaving like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed!
      What a pompous jackass Karimi has turned into?!! I'm losing the last bits of respect for him. Come-on AK8. Iran used to lose to these very shitty second rate teams when you were playing!!! Remember losing to Jordan (WCQ 2006), yes Jordan, in the "feared" Azadi Stadium when you were supposed to be the star?!! Remember barely beating Qatar thanks to a last minute goal? Remember almost getting eliminated in a group with Jordan, Qatar and Laos?!!! Now you are saying this current group is too weak ?!!

What's wrong with you?!! How has YOUR coaching career turned out? You have turned iinto another one of those Iranian "footballis" that gets upset when someone else is successful. Get over yourself!!
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        p.s. Did anyone else detect Shpeitim's faint Mashadi accent?!!!
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Remember barely beating Qatar thanks to a last minute goal? !
          pretty sure iran draw qatar at home in azadi infront of 100K spectators in wcq with ali karimi because i was there. And that was the 2nd draw vs qatar in the same wcq both in azadi

Comment

I think hes talkin about our 2006 qualifier vs Qatar, where Hashemian scored a brace and we won 3:2. It was a few days after our friendly against Germany. You are referring to our 2014 qualifiers against them.

Comment

Who is the guy on the left?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Who is the guy on the left?
                Ali Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                  Ali Karimi
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shpejtim_Arifi

Comment

Wow Arifi's Persian spectacular! I honestly wouldn't know he wasn't Iranian if I didn't know who he was. So cool to see a foreigner speak so fluently, he seems to have a very funny personality too. Ali Karimi on the otherhand however appears to have the worst attitude of the bunch. His body language and responses seem slightly aggressive throughout.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Wow Arifi's Persian spectacular! I honestly wouldn't know he wasn't Iranian if I didn't know who he was. So cool to see a foreigner speak so fluently, he seems to have a very funny personality too. Ali Karimi on the otherhand however appears to have the worst attitude of the bunch. His body language and responses seem slightly aggressive throughout.
                      Let me surprise you more ! Arifi has stared in iranian movies and tv series too .

Comment

Ali Karimi as usual is on his period

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Let me surprise you more ! Arifi has stared in iranian movies and tv series too .

Haha wow I had no idea, this guy is super coo manl. Wishing him all the best, he's got my support with whatever he does given his dedication to learn our language so well
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

In Qatar - Invitation to watch Arab cup

Comment

Azizi Show! .. funny video!

Karimi looks tense as usual .. the way he is sitting and holding his arms is just bad manners.

Only in Iran terms like "footballi people" is used. Meaningless! .. Just because you were a football player doesnt make you a strategist, analyzer, commentator, coach, manager, etc. etc. for all of those you need education which none of these people have. But that said, the 79 revolution was all about BI-SAVAADS taking over and that is what Azizi or Karimi likes are fighting for.

Comment

Working...
                                X