Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC has very good lawyers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they get off with some technicality, but still it means that whatever IFF provided was worthy of at least some review.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
      According to the below link, temporary injunction means all games of the group are suspended until CAS makes the final decision. Even if It takes for CAS longer than new dates of the games to make the decision, the matches of the group have to be suspended. IFF said they are not looking for postponing any game and hopeful CAS makes the decision much sooner than June. Now if AFC does not answer to CAS by next 10 days or AFC's answer to what IFF complained about does not convince CAS, CAS will change the venue to either Iran or neutral venue. If AFC's answer convinces CAS and IFF does not have any convincing answer to the answer AFC sends to CAS, the venue of the games will remain same. So CAS makes a ruling before the games are set to be played in June.
      https://www.saat24.news/news/542632/...B1%DB%8C%D9%86
      This is a very good article. One of its arguments is that if Windsor John (AFC GC) really meant it when he said AFC will agree to any decision CAS makes then he should have agreed to the expedited process. As M.U.F.C said, this article states that if there is a temporary injunction (Dastooreh Movaghat) then the games will be suspended (taaleegh-eh Baazeeha) until the final vote. Note that suspended is not canceled. It means they are put on hold until a final decision is made. IF that happens, AFC will be in a real bind since there will be time pressure to get the matches going and two more rounds remain to be completed to finalize Asia's 4.5 teams who will be playing in WC 2022.

Go TM!

Comment

Anything to scuttle (or at least slow down) the AFC's anti-Iran bias is a positive step.

Comment

I don’t want for what I say to sound as though I’m kissing his behind. I just think it’s right to give credit where credit is due. I know all of these clowns have to answer to majles.

But in the 2 months Khadem has been president he has shown he wants to work for our football and has done relatively well so far. In that interview with Misaghi, Khadem said 3 times that his main focus is on Team Melli and that he knows if we don’t do what’s best for the current golden generation it will damage our football morale.

And so far he doesn’t seem to give 2 ***** about what AFC is deciding on. Predecessor of Taj, president Kaffashian was so clueless and unaware with the mismanagement of our domestic league and youth national teams. In one year (2011) both Sepahan and Team Melli Omid were handed 3-0 losses because the two teams played Rahman Ahmadi and Kamal Kamyabinya who were suspended on yellow cards. The lack of attention to detail, the inconsistency in professionalism and in general careless ness of managing heads cost us many courtroom battles with AFC.

My point is, Khadem preached democracy and progression in our football. He put emphasis on focusing strongly on Team Melli. We all laughed and I’m still chuckling lol. But with his current actions he is showing us that he’s well aware of AFC and their weasel decisions against Iranian football and is fighting to reverse their ridiculous decisions.

Comment

I do wonder about a few things though.. 🤔

I wonder how much money Mr. Windsor John was paid by KSA/UAE/Bahrain to move these matches to Bahrain.. 🤔

I wonder if “Windsor” is even his real name.. 🤔

I wonder if like many of his decisions, his name was also purchased by Princess Salman and the 7 Sheikhs?

How much money would they pay their lawyers to win a battle against Iran’s Football Federation? 🤔

Do you own a big mansion Mr. John? Do you drive a Lamborghini? Do you sneak out of your house late on Thursday nights and enjoy a few male strippers at the local mosque? 🤔

What kind of a man is Windsor John? Is he the real Malaysian deal? Or is he just a Malaysian making blood money deals? 🤔

I don’t know, we just wonder these things.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              I don’t know, we just wonder these things.

Windsor John is as korrupt as the "footballfield" that Iran played Syria on in Malaysia - in the WCQ game to the Russia World Cup..

Rumers say Windsor John actualy was born in one of those rabbitholes on that field, and lived there during his first weeks as a baby back in 1961.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Windsor John is as korrupt as the "footballfield" that Iran played Syria on in Malaysia - in the WCQ game to the Russia World Cup..

Rumers say Windsor John actualy was born in one of those rabbitholes on that field, and lived there during his first weeks as a baby back in 1961.
                !

Comment

i suspect the office of the foreign ministry has played at least some role on how rather professionally our rightful grievances against AFC has so far been presented ..??
                  a while earlier someone mentioned that Zarif was getting involved in the matter .... im more apt to believe that rumor now..!
                  we all know the usual goozoo's in IFF are simply incapable of properly handling such tasks .. seen it many times before their amateur attempts at similar matter..!

Comment

A couple of positive developments.

First link below is an interview with Shohreh Moosavi who is the IFF Vice President in charge of women's football. She announced that they have worked in the past couple of months to get Iran's women national team back on FIFA ranking. This meant organizing women's TM camps and programs and doing official communications with FIFA. Our women's TM being delisted from FIFA ranking was an embarrassment and only happened because IFF just dropped the ball. It was another symbol of pure and outright discrimination against our women who are treated like second class citizens by IR. Moosavi says that Azizi Khadem (IFF president) wants to have an emphasis on development of women's football in Iran. They have submitted plans for TM in three age group to him and are waiting for his approval. They also paid the women's national futsal team's awards after a very long delay. Positive first steps. We shall see. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7738/%D9%85%...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

The second link is about Ahmad Reza Barati one of our FIFA referees who is already a member of CAS being admitted to Sports Resolutions (SR) as an international referee. SR is based in London and is an important international body for conflict resolution related to refereeing. This is again positive since we need more professional representation in these entities. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7736/%D8%A7%...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Comment

5 days until the deadline CAS gave AFC passes.

Comment

https://www.sportspar.com/irannation...e-football-kit home white on also avaible now.

Comment

It would be helpful if TM trainers would have joined with our champions league representatives in KSA to see how to maintain the players in a short period tournament, It would very helpful during the WCQ games.

Also games are being played very late at night. They should the same for the WCQ games.

Comment

Watching Foolad matches, I can't help but to feel that TM would be in a much better position if Nekunam was in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Watching Foolad matches, I can't help but to feel that TM would be in a much better position if Nekunam was in charge.
                              No doubt - it is a huge disrespect to 80M+ fans to have skokic in charge

Comment

I’m just wondering what’s going through the minds of Bahraini football officials. They have witnessed Iranian clubs play with such high confidence and strength against their Saudi and Emirati counterparts so far. Handing out 4-0 and 5-2 spankings to some of the richest clubs in Asia. Bahrain is supported by the entities running such clubs.

I guess I’m just thinking, if this is what Foolad can do to a ‘prestigious’ club such as Al Ain. What the hell does Bahrain think Iran’s national team is going to do when June arrives.

Iran is facing sanctions, Iran doesn’t have the ideal financial resources and support. But despite all of that Iran also has the strongest national team they’ve had a long while. I mean putting the sad state of our sports aside, this Team Melli is coming to give 110% vs a Bahrain who sits quietly and patiently behind AFC’s poor decision making.

Do they really think they have an easy task ahead of them? I wonder what their thinking process is. It’s going to be war on the football field in June lol. Whether they force our boys to play basketball on grass or softball on hot lava. We’re coming to kick their ass and we’re bringing our best squad to Bahrain.

AFC’s actions are evidently political with underlying hints of Saudi/Emirati support. If they think they’re going to just hand Bahrain a spot in the next round they haven’t done their homework on our national team. And those days we had a different group of players. Lol I think if Bahrain parks the bus it won’t help them much. Once that first one goes in it’s over.

Comment

Working...
                                X