This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
    THANK GOD we're in great position to qualify and only need a point otherwise I would be stressed out.
    Instead of Rafiei, I would've loved to see Yasin Salmani get the call up.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      THANK GOD we're in great position to qualify and only need a point otherwise I would be stressed out.
      He's injured and unavailable for the games.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
        who are these players ?

Mehdi Taremi
        Karim Ansarifar
        Payam Niazmand
        Amir Abedzadeh

TM Players attending TM camp
        1 Amiri
        2 Beiranvand
        3 Ezatollahi
        4 Ghaedi
        5 Ghilizadeh
        6 Ghodous
        7 Hosseini
        8 Kamyabinia
        9 Kananizadeghan
        10 Khalilzadeh
        11 Moharrami
        12 Noorafkan
        13 Rafiei
        14 Rezaei
        15 Sarlak
        16 Turabi
        17 Yazdani
        18 Zahedi
        19 Hardani

JB soon
        Last edited by St_Mark; 01-24-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          He is injured. Skocic is calling every random IPL players

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              If this is true, it's disappointing and shows his poor priorities.

Comment

Farsnews:

ادامه نگرانی ها در اردوی تیم ملی/تست حاج صفی هم مثبت شد؛ صیادمنش هم نرسید/سرگردانی طارمی در ترکیه

مهدی طارمی هم در اتفاقی عجیب از پرتغال راهی استانبول شده اما پرواز این بازیکن به جای نشستن در استانبول راهی شهری به نام دالامان شده که در 800 کیلیومتری استانبول قرار دارد. طارمی همچنان در تلاش است خود را از ترکیه به تهران برساند

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  If this is true, it's disappointing and shows his poor priorities.
                  Sorting out his transfer in order to help his career progress is a sign of poor priorities? I see no problems with this

Comment

Honestly, taking Hajsafi off the field may be enough to negate the fact that Sardar is off the field too.

Comment

why hajsafi would even be considered for a callup in this day and age is cause for concern...

The guy is bench warming for AEK, firmly behind milad in pecking order. Norafkan is doing excellent since hajsafi finally departed isfahan, plus milad and amiri who an cover that position without issues, so redundant to call him up.

For leadership Azmoun, Karim, ARJ, Taremi, Amiri should be plenty as a 5 man captain group.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Sorting out his transfer in order to help his career progress is a sign of poor priorities? I see no problems with this
                        Not when we have TM games. Although I suppose European clubs still playing during these games isn't very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Not when we have TM games. Although I suppose European clubs still playing during these games isn't very helpful.
                          No choice. Visas can take a while to come through he has a week to get it otherwise he can't transfer.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            He is injured. Skocic is calling every random IPL players
                            Only the ones above 30 y.o.

Comment

With Kamal already called up, and hajsafi and Allahyar out, things are lining up for us to field PP's 2019 squad. Inb4 Alishah and nemati are called up.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                His new - test

sorry, but shouldn't medical records be treated as confidential documents.

Comment

Working...
                                X