X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    The last one should be our jersey.
    That is Saudi Arabia
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      That is Saudi Arabia
      You should familiarize yourself with our national team. And our flag.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The last one should be our jersey.
        I agree ... about the only truly unique & cool design from that lot ..!though all are a massive improvement over the ones we been wearing since after WC/Ac ..!
        They just need to add Persian Gulf in the bottom of it & it’ll be especially great for our next set of WCQs...!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          I like the number 4 but make Iran's map correctly at the cat's head. This is a genius idea for TM jersey IMHO.

I would instantly buy it.... in love with that jersey!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t like green kits for TM. Aesthetically it’s nice but we lose a lot of games in them.

Comment

You guys have bad tastes lol The least ugly one which is kind of jeegh and exciting is the 4th one as picked by Webmaster. If the colours were a bit more subtle it would be more classy. The rest are boring especially the very last green one. Those who like it is because they want to wear it and go to the supermarket.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

You should familiarize yourself with our national team. And our flag.
                How do I do that? lol
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I don’t like green kits for TM. Aesthetically it’s nice but we lose a lot of games in them.
                  speaking of luck carried by jersey color, have you guys noticed that ever sense Iraq started wearing green and us white, our luck has dried up? When we were red vs Iraq, we always got results.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    How do I do that? lol
                    Like this:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Like this:

نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Not sure if this has already been discussed/shared here but apparently a Danish designer has presented the following kits designs for TM. They’re all nice designs, but I think my favorite is slide #2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO2CEVYg...=15sb2r5tee1gx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The Danish designer's number 1, 3 and 6 look too similar to Mexican national team's jersey!!!! Number 2 could be any South American team's jersey. Number 4 is the only unique new design in my book. BTW, what is this guy's fetish with Adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Not sure if this has already been discussed/shared here but apparently a Danish designer has presented the following kits designs for TM. They’re all nice designs, but I think my favorite is slide #2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO2CEVYg...=15sb2r5tee1gx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I really dig the 5th slide. I hope we can get Adidas again, but this time have it be an official sponsor.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is a must start in our WCQ campaign, alongside Taremi and Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Jahanbakhsh is a must start in our WCQ campaign, alongside Taremi and Azmoun
                              This would be my ideal Formation: 4-2-2-2
                              -----------------------------------Taremi--------Azmoun
                              ---------------Gholizadeh-----------------------------------------Jahanbakhsh

---------------------------Ezatolahi ----------Ebrahimi/Amiri

Milad Mohammadi---------PAG----------Khalilzadeh-----------Sadegh/Rezaeian/Hardani

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                This would be my ideal Formation: 4-2-2-2
                                -----------------------------------Taremi--------Azmoun
                                ---------------Gholizadeh-----------------------------------------Jahanbakhsh

---------------------------Ezatolahi ----------Ebrahimi/Amiri

Milad Mohammadi---------PAG----------Khalilzadeh-----------Sadegh/Rezaeian/Hardani
                                I like it but we got to drill into Jahanbakhsh and Gholizadeh that they can't ignore their defensive duties.

Given that Ghoddos has been playing a more defensive role this season, I can also see him playing just in front of Ebrahimi and Ezatollahi in a 4-3-3. Drop Gholizadeh and have Taremi, Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh up front. Bring Gholizadeh for Jahanbakhsh after 60 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X