Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i think some of it has to do with the mix education they get through the TMs, and it would make it easyer for them to take the next step up if it was as in my post above yours. ( i added a bit since some ideas came to me when i started to write)
    that means, its like a academy in a club. so the adaptation will be much easyer for them..

here is the rest of the post, since i added so much in those minutes directly after the quoting of it il post it again..'

when seing mahdavikia talking about the pressure play, maan i would love to se that i big bois TM aswell as in the other younger TMs..
    when i say the same way, i mean the foundations, then the team can take diffeernt aproaches and developments of it, and play differrent styles, but the basic rules has to be the same, so they share a basic common knowlage and base in diffeernt situations and so on.. they dont have to play EXACTLY the same so to say, that would be to easy to scout for other teams.. they have to understand lets say the pressure play, the way the team has to work behind and in different areas, then a coach can deside, now we fokus on maximizing the pressure and develope that for one tournament, but the basics are the same when another coach plays with the same but milder pressure and mixes it with possession play.. idk if im cleaer in how I mean but hope yall underrstand the levels of it
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran, Lebanon to be held in Beirut

With the announcement of the football federation's spokesman, lebanon's hosting of the match against iran remains in force.

امروز شریفی سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال در گفتگو با خبرنگاران اعلام کرد:
      بنا بر اخباری که دقایقی پیش به دست او رسیده، میزبانی لبنان را تایید کرده و دیدار ایران و لبنان در شهر بیروت برگزار میشود.

Iff official
      kharrati gone to Beirut to assess the hotel's residence and the conditions of the training ground and the match ground,....

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Iran, Lebanon to be held in Beirut

With the announcement of the football federation's spokesman, lebanon's hosting of the match against iran remains in force.

امروز شریفی سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال در گفتگو با خبرنگاران اعلام کرد:
        بنا بر اخباری که دقایقی پیش به دست او رسیده، میزبانی لبنان را تایید کرده و دیدار ایران و لبنان در شهر بیروت برگزار میشود.

Iff official
        kharrati gone to Beirut to assess the hotel's residence and the conditions of the training ground and the match ground,....
        I truly hope the morons in IFF can allow humans ( male and Female) to attend games, this is crucial to the Spirit of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Taremi/Skocic undate.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672784/...m_source=insta

To me, it sounds like Skocic gave the list of players to IFF for the next games and probably did not include Taremi. IFF panics and sets up this arrangement to try to get Taremi to smooth things over dinner.
          so what happened ??? did these 2 get together for dinner ??
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            I truly hope the morons in IFF can allow humans ( male and Female) to attend games, this is crucial to the Spirit of the game!
            They want to allow. Its the donkeys above them that won't allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              They want to allow. Its the donkeys above them that won't allow it.
              And the donkeys above them are the very stubborn type donkeys who think the culture of desert dwellers of 1500 years ago is the right one to emulate!!! I just hope their stubbornness does not end up taking another simple pleasure (watching football) away from the people.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Taremi better apologize or else he should no longer be invited to TM. We can't have another Ali Karimi and Ali Daei situation during the world cup.

In case Mehdi doesn't man up and act like a professional, Sayyadmanesh should be called up instead and Gholizadeh or Ghoddos should take his place in the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  so what happened ??? did these 2 get together for dinner ??
                  The plan is for them to have dinner I guess in Lebanon before the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    The simple truth of the matter is that Skocic is not TM material. The players sense that. His 10-1-0 record looks impressive, but it is a curse rather than a blessing. It clouds the fact that there is no clear Skocic imprint on TM, ironically most obviously in the tactical realm. TM's relative success is carried by the players, not the present coach. We will struggle against stronger opponents, let alone at the WC if we make it. Early signs of that were clearly visible in the SK match. With Skocic, we are back to being a solid Asian side that can dominate second- and third-tier Asian opponents but chokes against strong Asian and non-Asian sides. With CQ, we had hegemony in Asia and were a major headache for any team in the world, including the likes of Portugal, Spain, and Argentina.

you know, I can say the same thing about CQ's initial year or year & half at TM.
                    In fact this "no style" is even more ironic as we didnt have any style under him for a long long time. In fact only after the first WC did the team actually show solid defensive style (different from parking the bus that was being done in his first 3 years).
                    as for asian minnows, well CQ also lost to lebanon and Jordan (I think. or was it bahrain?)

if we want to criticize Skocic, then let us make it valid points of difference that others cannot refute.
                    now, do I think skocic is a great coach?
                    NO.
                    Do I think he will do better than CQ at the W, if he's given the chance?
                    I doubt it.
                    Does he deserve some criticism over under-use of players like Ghoddos?
                    Yes. definitely.
                    But we cant come up with vague remarks like no style, when CQ also hardly showed anything like that for his first 3, 31/2 yrs at TM.

================================

What I'm really upset about is how we treat him .... NOT BASED ON ANY TANGIBLE MISTAKES OR SERIOUS NEGATIVE.
                    It's all based on some vague, and unrealistic expectations ... as if until Skocic we were playing like Bayern Munich and now, we are like Mes rafsanjan!
                    Bullshit.

I'm upset becoz I see how easily many of us forget what a miserable no-win situation we were in when wiltits left TM in the lurch. With 3 do or die games to even advance to final round.
                    when many coaches were too scared to touch TM with a 10 foot pole.
                    And he took a gigantic risk to his career.

Now that we're past that deadly situation and are actually cruising so comfortably, we suddenly start attacking him bcoz he hasnt played Saman or .... (actually I dont really find any other negatives)

It certainly cannot be style of TM as we are showing MORE positive movements and tactics, more attacking than CQ's.
                    besides, again I must remind all, it's not as if we were playing like Bayern under CQ
                    So why such intense criticism?

Comment

Mehdi to throw a falafel ball only for the fatman to swallow it whole like a hungry hippo and they both laugh it off and ashti.

Comment

^^ Ctd:

What I'm trying to say is instead of being grateful for having dug us out of an extremely tight situation and then following it by making it a very smooth qualification round .... we are attacking him with all sorts of vague notions, now that our donkey has crossed the bridge!!!!

Iranians have shown to be very ungrateful ppl.
                        the 79 Revolution is the prime example of this. And that's cultural.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Lol now we are part of the select group of countries everybody in world football laughs at Bc they don’t call up their best player.
                          Great to be on this illustrious list with gabon, thank you daneshmand!

a lot of top class coaches at national teams and clubs do this. To discipline the player.
                          why is that laughable?
                          It might make noise and news. But laughable? I dont think so.
                          besides, I'd say Skocic is within his rights to drop taremi. But obviously he recognized this is blown way out of proportion and doesnt need such drastic measures to remind the player of "who's in charge and discipline is important".
                          Players like Cantona, Ronaldo, Vierri, ... have been benched or even DROPPED for this or indiscipline like this.
                          We've had our own examples of Aghili & Rahmati by CQ.

Having said that, I wouldnt mind seeing taremi get benched for these two games. The opponents are not that big a deal. We have good amount of points already. And it sends a message to all. But I dont think Skocic is such a dictatorial coach... nor is this such a serious matter to warrant this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            you know, I can say the same thing about CQ's initial year or year & half at TM.
                            In fact this "no style" is even more ironic as we didnt have any style under him for a long long time. In fact only after the first WC did the team actually show solid defensive style (different from parking the bus that was being done in his first 3 years).
                            as for asian minnows, well CQ also lost to lebanon and Jordan (I think. or was it bahrain?)

if we want to criticize Skocic, then let us make it valid points of difference that others cannot refute.
                            now, do I think skocic is a great coach?
                            NO.
                            Do I think he will do better than CQ at the W, if he's given the chance?
                            I doubt it.
                            Does he deserve some criticism over under-use of players like Ghoddos?
                            Yes. definitely.
                            But we cant come up with vague remarks like no style, when CQ also hardly showed anything like that for his first 3, 31/2 yrs at TM.

What I'm really upset about is how we treat him .... NOT BASED ON ANY TANGIBLE MISTAKES OR SERIOUS NEGATIVE.
                            It's all based on some vague, and unrealistic expectations ... as if until Skocic we were playing like Bayern Munich and now, we are like Mes rafsanjan!
                            Bullshit.

I'm upset becoz I see how easily many of us forget what a miserable no-win situation we were in when wiltits left TM in the lurch. With 3 do or die games to even advance to final round.
                            when many coaches were too scared to touch TM with a 10 foot pole.
                            And he took a gigantic risk to his career.

Now that we're past that deadly situation and are actually cruising so comfortably, we suddenly start attacking him bcoz he hasnt played Saman or .... (actually I dont really find any other negatives)

It certainly cannot be style of TM as we are showing MORE positive movements and tactics, more attacking than CQ's.
                            besides, again I must remind all, it's not as if we were playing like Bayern under CQ
                            So why such intense criticism?
                            this is a good post. i've been guilty of criticizing wilmots as well...here's how i'd summarize the point of view of the reasonable anti-Skocic crowd: it's not that I'm unappreciative of the hole he dug us out of. it's just that i know that he'll be outcoached in the WC. plain and simple. he's done nothing wrong. he's exceeded expectations and satisfied his mandate to the absolute best of his ability, and that's worthy of respect and admiration. the problem, then, is the fact that he was selected by IFF at all. which may also be unfair, given the lack of options they had at the time (both because of IR politics/sanctions and because no coach wanted the hot potato that the big-uddered belgian fatass left behind).

now that TMs in a much better place, and clearly going to qualify to the WC...the smart (albeit ruthless) move is for IFF to bring in a higher-profile coach IF one becomes available. I struggle with the ethics of this but if we can get a higher-caliber coach in with 4-5 qualifiers left, and then 4-5 quality friendlies, I think we'll have a better shot at advancing from the group stages than if we stick with Skocic. He'll likely be one of the 4-5 least experienced coaches at the entire WC...Iran aren't good enough to have that disadvantage against WC opposition.

regarding taremi...he is such a moron for this. we saw symptoms earlier on after CQ left. the porto thing's gotten to his head. i can't tell if he thinks what he's doing is helpful to TM, or if he's just flexing his ego and new platform. TM's problem is that there's no clear leader (we had daei, then nekounam, then CQ) to keep people in line. Azmoun cracks jokes in interviews, AJB isn't good enough to lead, and Taremi is too temperamental.

If Taremi doubles down on his criticisms or refuses to clear stuff up, this could get bad. i don't know if Skocic has the spine to kick him out but Taremi would certainly deserve it. selfishly i want taremi to play but from a principle point of view, i don't like it at all.

Comment

Taremi is the only player that defends creates and scores… how you not going to invite the best players , skocic is either retarded or someone else is deciding who plays and doesn’t , cause no way , that Ahmad norallah is better than a saman ghoddos no way , saman been part of this team for 1 World Cup qualification series , 1 World Cup and , 1 asian cup , he has waited his turn it his time to shine now , it just cause he doesn’t have influence in Iran like nurallah does , I wouldn’t be surprised if nurallahi giving skocic money to play , cause no way you can even compare the UAE league and the players and atmosphere with the EPL , ppl here who are criticizing taremi really have no idea of anything go watch the games ever single corner of Korea was cleared by taremi , he was literally helping the defense out the whole game ,

Skocic is no where near the level of coach we deserve , beating , Bahrain , Iraq , Syrian , UAE ,,, was purely on the talent of our players not his coaching …or tactics … we didn’t even need a coach to beat those teams ..

The only reason we messed up is…, go find the vahid hashemain interview after Wilmots was gone ..,the old coach leading up to the Bahrain and Iraq game , he was mad that he didn’t get paid so he basically had zero training session before the games , and no player know who was playing until the game day and during game day he set up the team to fail both time , not listening to vahid or the other assistants mangers cause he was mad cause he didn’t get any money yet….

This team with the talent we have has to qualify for the World Cup only reason someone like skocic is there is cause after we qualify and they get that 3 million euros from FIFA they want to steal that money no way in hell someone like skocic would say anything he just happy they give him like 150k and he let them do whatever they want … should we have good coach there like CQ he would force them to spend it on the team …..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                ^^ Ctd:
                                What I'm trying to say is instead of being grateful for having dug us out of an extremely tight situation and then following it by making it a very smooth qualification round .... we are attacking him with all sorts of vague notions, now that our donkey has crossed the bridge!!!!
                                Iranians have shown to be very ungrateful ppl.
                                the 79 Revolution is the prime example of this. And that's cultural.
                                You are make baseless claims and go with it., like "Iranians are ungrateful and such". Comments by some here on this forum does not constitute anything that you can draw such a conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X