Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I am not a fan of Ehsan, but coaches like him because he's versatile. He can play multiple positions and he has experience. That is why CQ called him up multiple times and Skocic is doing the same.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      Would be funny if Skocic starts Ehsan as LB and Salmani as RB. LMAO!!
      Hahaha that would be very stress full to watch! For me Salamani is not TM level (yet) and to be even in the first 11...

Ehsan is an experience player and as we all know he can play in a few positions. However the last round in Bahrain his performance was constantly poor and way below his usual standard and TM standard for that matter.

He reminded me of Masoud Shojaes old days at TM (first half against Morocco at WC 2018 and against Iraq last year that he got sent off).

I hope he is in form when he is back next month but more importantly I hope Skočić shows the same discipline/reaction to poor preforming Ehsan that he showed to Salmani and Milad! If your not good enough or TM match ready your benched regardless of how long you been playing for TM.

on a side note: If we collect 6 points in October it would be amazing as we only need 18 points to pretty much guarantee our spot in the Qatar next year.

Go TM

Comment

Every team needs an Ehsan to target any undesirable opposition fan sitting in Row Z.

No seriously, even if there are better players on the squad, given his immense experience it’s great to have him in the changing room. We can’t drop all our experienced players and the turn to youth is a slow process.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Azizi khadem and mehdi Bayat met. Ready to further cooperation between iran, Charleroi and belgian football

Comment

Should the VAR issue at Azadi stadium be resolved, Iran will allow 10,000 fully vaccinated fans in (with social distancing) for the game against South Korea.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2001134

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Should the VAR issue at Azadi stadium be resolved, Iran will allow 10,000 fully vaccinated fans in (with social distancing) for the game against South Korea.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2001134
              Doesn’t 10k seem small compared to what other teams have been allowed? I remember watching the UAE and Syria game and it seemed like more than that. Typical AFC BS corruption….
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Doesn’t 10k seem small compared to what other teams have been allowed? I remember watching the UAE and Syria game and it seemed like more than that. Typical AFC BS corruption….
                I don't think this is an AFC thing. It's the Iranian health authorities.

AFC is still looking to just take away the hosting from Iran in general.

Comment

I hope IFF and IR officials take their heads out of their arses and allow women into the stadium because first of all it is the right thing to do, and second not to give AFC another excuse to move the games somewhere else. Almost all athletes are calling for it.

I think such a move will be good for TM and good for Iran, the sooner the better.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    I hope IFF and IR officials take their heads out of their arses and allow women into the stadium because first of all it is the right thing to do, and second not to give AFC another excuse to move the games somewhere else. Almost all athletes are calling for it.

I think such a move will be good for TM and good for Iran, the sooner the better.
                    They allowed for Cambodia, so lets hope they treat our women with respect and let them in.

Comment

They allowed for Cambodia, so lets hope they treat our women with respect and let them in.
                      Well hopefully they don’t put them in a damn cage in the corner ...

That was almost as embarassing as no fans. If u want to put them in a women’s only section (still retarded) at least don’t put some metal bars as if to make it more obvious

Comment

What are you saying, risk having these women escape into other parts of the stadium? Possibly even mixing with the men? Jesus, some of you need to brush up on your Quranic studies before you risk becoming infidels with no morals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          There were 2370 people at that game in Jordan. Stadium capacity 13000.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Exactly, even when the VAR issue is resolved, AFC has to agree to this. Women's attendance is key for FIFA and they are going to watch and see if they will be allowed similar to the Cambodia match in October of 2019. I hope IR misogynist officials will not go with no fans to avoid the issue. They are fully capable of that. IFF president has not spoken about it directly but he seems to be supportive of women's attendance.

Go TM!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The kits will probably stay Uhlsport. I'm pretty sure they buy them in bulk and then print on the numbers and crest in the hotels manually

Comment

Working...
                                X