Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England and the EPL's mainstream pundits and analysers are all 'football people' in that they're thick as crap and purely in a position to comment due to their former playing CV too.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Let me surprise you more ! Arifi has stared in iranian movies and tv series too .

Great to see a foreigner becoming an Iranparast.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

In Qatar - Invitation to watch Arab cup
        WHO THERE ?

only when i quote, i see the supposed picture posted..!!
        how come it shows up blank on my end... using Google chrome ..?

same with any links to iranian website, these past few months ... i can not open at all..!!?

anyone got a solution.?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          WHO THERE ?

only when i quote, i see the supposed picture posted..!!
          how come it shows up blank on my end... using Google chrome ..?

same with any links to iranian website, these past few months ... i can not open at all..!!?

anyone got a solution.?

thanks
          It's Shoja, SKocic, Aziz Khadem (IFF Head), and Bora Milutinovic.

Are you using your laptop/pc or a cell phone?
          Do you use a browser or an app?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Azizi Show! .. funny video!

Karimi looks tense as usual .. the way he is sitting and holding his arms is just bad manners.

Only in Iran terms like "footballi people" is used. Meaningless! .. Just because you were a football player doesnt make you a strategist, analyzer, commentator, coach, manager, etc. etc. for all of those you need education which none of these people have. But that said, the 79 revolution was all about BI-SAVAADS taking over and that is what Azizi or Karimi likes are fighting for.
            Guys like Azizi think clubs like Man United and Real Madrid are run by ex football players! They're not. At best football players get to run the football only aspects, but oversight of all things financial is still with business people.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Let me surprise you more ! Arifi has stared in iranian movies and tv series too .
              He was also part of game of thrones cast with an important role
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y31RoHC15pM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRPbqmjE6WI

valar morgulis
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Interview: Masoud Shojaei

https://youtu.be/irTY7OB5V0A
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The guy who writes and sends IFF letters to AFC and FIFA is the same guy that is in charge of VAR installment process

Aghaye Behrooz
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCzxO83BYV4
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                    Good interview.
                    He gave detailed answers.

Also damesh garm, for respectfully shitting on Wilmots.

Comment

The guy is so delusional about his abilities. Masoud overstayed in TM! At this stage he would def. be no help for TM. Some players seem to have a bunch of "yes-men" around them, Masoud seriously needs someone to tell him, that he played most of the time crap for TM and should have retired after WC 2014.

Interesting is his take on Wilmots, the guy had no heart for Iran and was just focused on the money. Crazy that he refused to come back to TM to prepare the Team for the crucial game against Iraq, because he didn't received his money. CQ in comparison was a true Iranian-Patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        The guy is so delusional about his abilities. Masoud overstayed in TM! At this stage he would def. be no help for TM. Some players seem to have a bunch of "yes-men" around them, Masoud seriously needs someone to tell him, that he played most of the time crap for TM and should have retired after WC 2014.

Interesting is his take on Wilmots, the guy had no heart for Iran and was just focused on the money. Crazy that he refused to come back to TM to prepare the Team for the crucial game against Iraq, because he didn't received his money. CQ in comparison was a true Iranian-Patriot.
                        As much as Shojaei has done for TM, I agree with you that he should've retired once Nekounam left although it never hurts to have someone like him or Seyed Jalal leadership in the locker room, but it looks like we have that now with Ansarifard.

Either great interview and he's a great professional.

Comment

Great interview Arya jaan. I admire you for talking to Masoud since he has a lot to say. I have always been a Masoud Shojaie fan and he once more showed in this interview what it means to be a professional and have strength of character. I commend him for his personality and modesty.

Go TM!
                          Go Masoud!
                          Go Gol Bezan!

Comment

Great interview with Shojaei, he's seen a lot and done a lot for us. Love to hear his input on the current state of our football and 100% agree with his closing remarks. The foundation and support has been lacking for so long for the younger generation and our league is deteriorating. We are holding onto a strong generation right now but if we dont help these kids things can be on the down turn in the next 5-10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Great interview Arya jaan. I admire you for talking to Masoud since he has a lot to say. I have always been a Masoud Shojaie fan and he once more showed in this interview what it means to be a professional and have strength of character. I commend him for his personality and modesty.

Go TM!
                              Go Masoud!
                              Go Gol Bezan!
                              Thanks a lot mate, appreciated
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Thanks a lot mate, appreciated
                                Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                In addition to your content on Iranian football (news, video of goals, podcast, interviews..), do you try to reach international medias to report them for any Iranian achievements via your platform? I think about spectacular goals or play (somersault throw in goal in IPL) from our players, new kits from our teams to site like footyheadline, etc..?
                                To continue our last exchange we had in this thread, here is PP derby jersey you and gol bezan can report to outlets like footyheadlines, passionemaglie and todocamisetas :

our football need to have more visibility, that's small step like this that will improve our reputation

Comment

Working...
                                X