This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-Vol. 6

Previous version (Vol. 5) reached more than 100 pages and is closed!
    Pls continue here in Vol.6!

*** 1st Post from Original Thread in 2014!***

According to IFF , TM will have 3 training camps before Asian Cup:
    1-Europe camp
    October 4-14 2014 *
    2-Tehran Camp
    November 8-18 2014 *
    3- Australia Camp
    10 days prior to the games 2014 *
    Fars:
    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی ایران قبل از جام ملت های 2015 آسیا 3 اردوی داخلی و خارجی را برگزار می کند.
    بر همین اساس تیم ملی ایران از تاریخ 12 تا 22 مهر اولین کمپ خارجی خود را برگزار می کنند. مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال درصدد هستند تا این کمپ در یکی از کشورهای اروپایی برگزار شود و برای حضور تیم ملی در این کمپ اروپایی دیدار با ونزوئلا در تاریخ 22 مهر تدارک دیده شده است.
    البته شاید تیم ملی ایران یک دیدار تدارکاتی دیگر را نیز در این کمپ برگزار کند.
    در ادامه تیم ملی کشورمان از 17 تا 27 آبان که روزهای فیفادی محسوب می شوند دومین کمپ آماده سازی خود برای حضور پرقدرت را در تهران برگزار خواهد کرد که طی برگزاری این کمپ نیز تا به حال میزبانی از کره جنوبی قطعی شده و مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال به دنبال یک تیم عربی برای برگزاری دیدار با این تیم در تاریخ 23 آبان هستند.
    در نهایت نیز کمپ نهایی تیم ملی پس از پایان اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی در تهران و اعزام این تیم به استرالیا برگزار خواهد شد.
    Nabi: Only game versus Korea has been confirmed. 2014 *
    مهدی محمدنبی در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس در خصوص دیدارهای دوستانه تیم ملی تا قبل از برگزاری جام ملت های 2015 آْسیا گفت:
    با وجود اینکه رسانه ها از برگزاری دیدارهای تیم ملی با کشورهای مختلف خبر داده اند، فقط دیدار با کره جنوبی مورد تأیید قرار گرفته است که در تاریخ 27 آبان در تهران برگزار می شود.
    وی ادامه داد:
    در حال حاضر برگزاری 3 کمپ برای تیم ملی تا قبل از جام ملت های آسیا قطعی شده و تیم ملی ایران 10 روز زودتر راهی استرالیا خواهد شد.
    در خصوص کمپ اول نیز در حال رایزنی با کشورهای اروپایی هستیم و تا مشخص نشدن کشور فوق نمی توان اظهارنظری را انجام داد.

* edited
    Volume 1 (Original Thread):
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...M-News/page903
    Volume 2
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-2
    Volume 3
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-3
    Volume 4
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-4
    Volume 5
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-5
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 10-11-2020, 09:52 PM.

I will never forget Carlos Queiroz 8 years of hard work and a good team. We really suprised the World. World Cup 2014 Brasil and Russia even better. We almost defead Portugal and draw Spain and we play better thgan Argentina at World Cup 2014.
    I hope Carlos will be back one day with us

Comment

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        I hope Carlos will be back one day with us
        How many more years do we want to torture the man? I am happy for him to be in a better place now.
        (Sorry to say that though.)
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          How many more years do we want to torture the man? I am happy for him to be in a better place now.
          (Sorry to say that though.)
          I think he will be back though. He just wants his lifetime goal to be achieved first by taking 4 teams from 4 continents to the WC.

Comment

offcourse King Q will not return as HC of Team Melli. But when we free ourself from I.R. , he should come for the grand opening of the Carlos Queiroz grandstand in Azadi, statue in front of Azadi Stadium included followed by the best chelo kabab dinner ever with his former team mates of his coaching era.

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

What about such team for WCQ qualifiers :
              Azmoun
              Taremi - Gholizadeh - JB
              Ghoddos - Ezza
              Milmo Majid-PAG Moharami
              Beiro

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Azmoun
                Taremi - Gholizadeh - JB
                Ghoddos - Ezza
                Milmo Majid-PAG Moharami
                Beiro
                Ghoddos isn't playing in CM/DM. He'll rotate with Gholizadeh and Jahanbakhsh. Remember you can make substitutions, you need all the attacking players on the pitch at once.

At least a Nourollahi, Ebrahimi, Karimi would need to start there
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                  Ghoddos isn't playing in CM/DM. He'll rotate with Gholizadeh and Jahanbakhsh. Remember you can make substitutions, you need all the attacking players on the pitch at once.
                  At least a Nourollahi, Ebrahimi, Karimi would need to start there
                  In this case I would have Ezza sitting as a DM and Ghoddos and Gholi organizating our offensive play

Ghoddos Gholi
                  Ezza

I don't have a big trust on the name you quote, except if Ebrahimi can keep his 2018 form and Karimi moving in Europe

Comment

Azmoun
                    Taremi - Gholizadeh - JB
                    Ghoddos - Ezza
                    Milmo Majid-PAG Moharami
                    Beiro
                    That lineup looks sick tbh!

Comment

In this case I would have Ezza sitting as a DM and Ghoddos and Gholi organizating our offensive play

Ghoddos Gholi
                      Ezza

I don't have a big trust on the name you quote, except if Ebrahimi can keep his 2018 form and Karimi moving in Europe
                      there just isnt enough balance in such a team for big crunch matches. Ebrahimi just in 2019-20 was in fantastic form in belgium. He is captaining his team in qatar and getting regularly in TOTW (for whatever it is worth).

I would go with your lineup vs cambodia, hong kong, bahrain potentially too. Similar to how man city have played with Rodri or Fernandinho at base of midfield with david/bernardo silva and de bruyne in the two "8" roles.

But vs IRAQ we need serious help in midfield line bc saeid is not super mobile anyways. Ebrahimi is excellent defensively and as a distributor and we need to have two real CMs to win midfield battle and 50/50s when iraqis make game super physical.

So vs weak teams,with weak midfields where we will dominate the ball...

------------------Beira--------------
                      Moharrami Kanani/Majid-Pag Milmo
                      -----------------Ezatolahi------------
                      --------Gholi---------------Ghoddos
                      ARJ--------------Azmoun-----------Taremi

Also note gholizadeh has played as orthodox 8 in big matches vs charleroi. He can do the defensive work required. Ghoddos is an iffy one but we will get away with it in matches where he has the ball as opposed to is chasing it/having to track runners and win 50/50s, aerial duels, tackle, etc.

Vs Iraq and anything better...

------------------Beira--------------
                      Moharrami Kanani/Majid-Pag Milmo
                      ----------Ezatolahi----Ebrahimi--------
                      ARJ/Saman-----Gholi-----Taremi
                      -----------------Azmoun-----------------

Saman is better in counterattacking system than ARJ imo. those two will battle for RW depending on their form, opposition, etc. Gholi is fix for TM from now, no discussion.

Kanaani or Majid is also a choice that we have to make depending on form, fitness. Majid is long term going to be a TM starter, but right now Kanaani is at a good age, not old, physically impeccable, and the verticality of his passing is a huge asset for TM playing out of the back that majid does not possess. Right now I would go with him. Majid can win spot back by performing at a high level in turkey this season and winning back starting spot for Trab.

Comment

Have we ever seen ARJ & Ghoddos on the field at the same time? That’s something I wish CQ would’ve done during his era.

We’ve always had difficulty scoring. A starting midfield trio of Ghoddos, ARJ, and Gholizadeh is a no brainer and a MUST.

(I know ARJ is out, just saying for the future).

Comment

Ghoddos even played a few times dm in his early years in sweden, and no 8 on several occasions, on a low level though. And I remember jahanbakhsh playin no 8 in a 4-3-3 for TM. They are all OM for sure, but they might provide defensive work all together against weak opponents at least.

Comment

Azmoun
                            Taremi - Gholizadeh - JB
                            Ghoddos - Ezza
                            Milmo Majid-PAG Moharami
                            Beiro
                            why are we here in PFDC stuck with a default 4-2-3-1 line up?
                            We haven’t played it since Branco left TM, and that was almost 15 years ago...
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              why are we here in PFDC stuck with a default 4-2-3-1 line up?
                              We haven’t played it since Branco left TM, and that was almost 15 years ago...
                              skocic just said after Uzbek game that he sees teams regular formation as 4231 and was just trying out 4312 to start the match.

Comment

Working...
                              X