This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Wow just reading news from iraqi camp. There was a meeting today online between IFF representatives, Iraq football federation representatives and AFC. AFC rejected the second PCR tests by iraq and approved the first test only which means iraq will have missing players. Iraqis are very nervous and putting blame on both iran and AFC. Wow what a change by AFC but I have to give it to IFF. They didn't request second test for any of our covid positive players which makes iraqi request not fair to AFC also.
    They're idiots if they think there is something fishy going on.
    If we were trying to screw them, then why do we have TM players who also tested positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      If we were trying to screw them, then why do we have TM players who also tested positive?
      exactly and guess what, AFC and FIFA gave a warning to the Iraqis to follow the rules. There is one lab in tehran which is certified by FIFa and AFC and result is final from first try . Case was closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        To the best of my knowledge, the TM players who took the PCR test in the camp and ended up leaving after the first one was positive (Noorollahi and Majid Hosseini) did not take a second test. Also, Hajsafi's test was positive in Greece prior to boarding the plane so he did not even leave Greece. The only person who took it twice was Sardar and it ended up being positive again. My guess is that he would not have not been allowed to join TM if there was evidence of a first positive test (there were doubts about authenticity of that claim hence the second test). Iraqi's are just generating noise and are being unreasonable. I am glad IFF and AFC acted sensibly. Again, PCR tests are more accurate than rapid tests and doctors don't recommend taking a second PCR test if the first one was positive.

Go TM!

Comment

Farshad Faraji has been called up.
          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180667...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Azizi Khadem was at practice today and said that payment of TM rewards have been approved with the help of the government and it will happen very soon. Minister of sports has issued a written order on the matter. This was a point of dissatisfaction by TM players during the Lebanon/Syria camp in November. He also thanked Skocic a couple times when he was there. I think he is sending a signal that IFF is now firmly behind him. He wished for the victory and qualification celebration on Thursday. Here is the link: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11018/%D8%B4...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

According to this report by Varzesh3, Farshad Faraji (CD Perspolis) and Aref Aghasi (CD Esteghlal) have been invited to TM camp by Skocic. Aghasi was on the waiting list but Faraji wasn't. This happened after Majid Hosseini's PCR test was positive and he left the camp.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180667...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

Interesting that Faraji has been called up too. Could mean Kanaani's ethics board decision was to drop him. We shall see.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                  Interesting that Faraji has been called up too. Could mean Kanaani's ethics board decision was to drop him. We shall see.
                  IFF confirmed the call ups of Faraji and Aghasi. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11019/%D8%AF...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Go TM!

Comment

Aref Aghasi would be an exciting callup. Hope he gets to play.
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Dont get how faraji is deserving a callup over young guy like Falla (20) or Janmaleki (22) who have been two of the most in form CBs in the league.

More short-termism by Skocic. This was nice chance to include some new blood, give them a taste of senior team camp that would really give them confidence boost and good experience to take into future omid camps/games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Strong possibility, Letter of complaint from ethic Commitee was sent to Khadem today regarding Kananizadegan.

His inclusion was a mistake, they should have waited for EC decision.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Strong possibility, Letter of complaint from ethic Commitee was sent to Khadem today regarding Kananizadegan.
                          His inclusion was a mistake, they should have waited for EC decision.
                          hope not true guys . We lost Majid and now kanaani?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Dont get how faraji is deserving a callup over young guy like Falla (20) or Janmaleki (22) who have been two of the most in form CBs in the league.

More short-termism by Skocic. This was nice chance to include some new blood, give them a taste of senior team camp that would really give them confidence boost and good experience to take into future omid camps/games.

Dear
                            I am afraid U23 players don't have strong advocates.

Comment

Any chance of taremi reaching tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                hope not true guys . We lost Majid and now kanaani?
                                کمیسیون اخلاق ورزش کشور در نامه ای به فدراسیون فوتبال خواستار برخورد جدی با ملی پوش متخلف شد

Comment

Working...
                                X