Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What date will Iran’s remaining WC qualifiers be played ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What date will Iran’s remaining WC qualifiers be played ?

Hi guys, i just checked on the FIFA page and it just says all the games are postponed

Does someone have the correct dates for all four remaining games ?
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

The dates haven't been determined so far. It was only announced that they have been postponed to 2021

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to add to this thread and ask if anyone has heard of potential friendlies for the November international dates?

I recall Tajikistan was floated as a potential friendly for October, perhaps it can be rescheduled for November? Would be good to get another Asian or European team in for a second game.

We need all the camps and friendlies we can get before the end of year for the team to gel together and pick up Skocic's system!

Comment

Its really hard to get decent friendlies with European and South American teams as almost all of them will be involved in actual meaningful games.
        As for qualifiers, I am not really sure, the way things are going, maybe they'll resume in March? and that's a big maybe.

Comment

Some of the mid/lower level Euro teams got knocked out of qualification this round, would be great to get friendlies against them

Comment

March and June 2021
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
              March and June 2021
              Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Source?
                Fifa calendar and brain
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Fifa calendar and brain
                  Plz link to both.

Also, I'd take any friendlies for November -- Asian, African are the easiest. Two our of three from the combination of Tajik, China and Lebanon might be workable. Syria, N. Korea, Palestine, or Kuwait too? Lets go! We badly need the game time.

Comment

Fifa calendar and brain
                    No dates here https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelim...atches/#282613. All Iran Round 2 matches not played yet have a "postponed" dates. Please provide a FIFA link.

Comment

No dates here https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelim...atches/#282613. All Iran Round 2 matches not played yet have a "postponed" dates. Please provide a FIFA link.

I know but when the dates do come, that's when it'll be
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The reality is nobody knows definitively yet. The situation is still fluid and dependent on covid as much as that is annoying.

It looks like the covid spikes from this international break could even be enough to put a halt to football for a few weeks.

Comment

I know but when the dates do come, that's when it'll be
                          My friend until FIFA and AFC announce them, the status is going to stay as "Postponed". Let's hope they find a way to schedule them. On a relevant note, all post-COVID ACL matches were and will be held in Doha, Qatar in a tournament fashion. We should be grateful that Qatar has been able to pull this off in a safe fashion. WC qualifiers are tricky since home court has meant something and until FIFA and AFC change the rules like it was done with ACL, the teams have to depend on the infrastructure of the host country. Short answer is that no one knows when and where the AFC WC qualifiers will be held.

Comment

My friend until FIFA and AFC announce them, the status is going to stay as "Postponed". Let's hope they find a way to schedule them. On a relevant note, all post-COVID ACL matches were and will be held in Doha, Qatar in a tournament fashion. We should be grateful that Qatar has been able to pull this off in a safe fashion. WC qualifiers are tricky since home court has meant something and until FIFA and AFC change the rules like it was done with ACL, the teams have to depend on the infrastructure of the host country. Short answer is that no one knows when and where the AFC WC qualifiers will be held.
                            Good page to bookmark: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022...fication_(AFC)
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                            X