No announcement yet.

PFDC needs representation - If you practice law please participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESSS!!! That’s amazing to hear, we need to take it easy though until we get an official word. But great first sign!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yeah he's still banned and will have to pay the fine. Official
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Ghermezagha aziz, unfortunately it is official now. This corrupted AFC didn’t at least reduce the unfair punishment. It is obvious that they are punishing him for being tge reason of Arabic teams elimination. It is obvious that they want to weaken Persepolis. This is the most ridiculous punishment in Football ever. We should definitely start a campaign and ask people to help.
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Idk why I got my hopes up should have known better......all I will say is odds have always been against us since the ACL resumed and we have come out on top every single time. I have faith in Yahya.....and at least for now bashar is still with us.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No matter the outcome, big respect to Webmaster and everyone else involved in this case.

Comment

Those AFC pets to Arabs did not let Al Kasir be pardoned. WOW, I really don't know what we can do about this unfairness. AFC is corrupt and there must be a way to bring them down. I am sure there is.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Mother effers:

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                X