No announcement yet.

PFDC needs representation - If you practice law please participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damet garm Kamran jan, as usual Kamran and PFDC take lead on good cause only for Iranian football. Kheili aghai. Of course you can know you can count on me as well if any support needed.

Comment

Happy to donate to any cause put forward. Thanks for this initiative. You have my support and let me know in other ways I can also help.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        AC2011 best example.
        We played our final group stage game just two days before our quarterfinals vs S Korea. (and only us no other team had this timetable)
        And the ref in that game was from one of the nations we would have played in case we would have won (that was either in group stage or in quarterfinals, I don’t remember now...)
        I wouldn't include this. We had 3 days in between not two and it was the same case for arogh who also qualified from our group. The ref was from Uzbekistan that we could have met in the final or 3rd place game but I don't think it holds that much weight.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          I wouldn't include this. We had 3 days in between not two and it was the same case for arogh who also qualified from our group. The ref was from Uzbekistan that we could have met in the final or 3rd place game but I don't think it holds that much weight.
          Thanks. I thought it were only 2 days.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Hi guys, I called the lawyer in Malaysia and left a message for them. I will try them again tonight. I also found the number for Persepolis. I will try to call them as well in a couple of days.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I just called again and no answer from the lawyer and I left a message. I also have been calling Persepolis and nobody answers. I am not sure if this is due to covid or anything else, but they don't answer.

As I said this might take months and I am willing to wait and do my due diligence to get through to them.

Comment

Hi guys, anyone of you in Europe or Asia who could call Persepolis club? as I live in the USA and it is very hard for me to do it at night. I need to ask them if we can represent the club or if we could somehow contact Al Kasir. Or somehow connect me with them on whatsapp. Anyways here is their number:

pp-contacts.png

And I am going to talk to the lawyer in Malaysia tonight as she responded to my messages. It's a little hard for me during nights as I wake up around 7am everyday and I am already really tired, but let's see. I will let you know about what happened.
                Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

you're very dedicated, i'll give you that

Comment

I just spoke with the lawyer and she was very very knowledgeable about AFC and had worked on some cases for and against them. But to make the story short, we need to find out if the club or player has received any notice or a time to respond. And she also said that she works for Esteghlal club on some cases. Wow. The world is really small. Anyways I will do a research and see what would be our next step.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

It seems like Persepolis has already appealed the case against Al Kasir. They have notified PP and they'll have 5 days to complete their case and submit to AFC. One strange thing is that the player has to apologize to AFC no matter what the decision would be which is strange to say the least. Any ways, look at this file page 79. It says Persepolis has to pay 1000 to appeal so they must have paid that right after the game against Pakhtakor for the decision to be reviewed again.

https://www.the-afc.com/documents/af...e-2019-edition

Read Page 79

If the case is closed and Al Kasir wins this case, we (PFDC) cannot pursue anything anymore.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDUNG6l9KN/

کمیته استیناف کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در نهایت با درخواست باشگاه پرسپولیس برای برگزاری جلسه استماع در پرونده اعتراض این باشگاه به محرومیت شش ماهه عیسی آل*کثیر موافقت کرد.

بر همین اساس قرار است این جلسه به دلیل شیوع بیماری کرونا به صورت آنلاین و با حضور عیسی آل*کثیر، امیر ساعد وکیل وکیل باشگاه پرسپولیس، قاضی*های این پرونده و چند شاهد برگزار شود.

کمیته استیناف کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا امروز یا فردا زمان دقیق برگزاری این جلسه را به باشگاه پرسپولیس اعلام خواهد کرد، اما به احتمال فراوان جلسه استماع پرونده آل*کثیر در روزهای پایانی هفته جاری برگزار خواهد شد

Comment

Persepolis lawyer talks about the case.

Comment

Al Kasir is said to be pardoned.

From an Arab reporter:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

YESSSSSS! finally good news.

With alekasir ready to put in most gheyrati display of his life and yahya cooking up tactical masterclass with months to prepare team, I give PP a 1/5 chance. Still a chance tho!

Comment

I GIVE IT 100%
                                Last edited by webmaster; 11-04-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X