No announcement yet.

PFDC needs representation - If you practice law please participate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kamran Jan for wanting to help with this BS situation 🙏🏼 I’m not a lawyer or know any lawyers personally to help with the case. But I’ll be more than happy to help with editing a video related to the case, if that helps.

Comment

I'm amazed by the general and specific talent pool on this forum.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your support and good spirit. OK guys let's go.

The first thing to do is to write an article that contains prior incidents with ALL or at least a few unfair and decisive decisions against any of our teams and in any age group by the Asian Football Confederation.

The article should be short and sweet mentioning at least 4-5 of them and of course the recent one about banning Al Kasir 2 hours before a semi-final match. We have to explain in the article that there is an obvious intent and clear discrimination against Iranian teams by the governing body of Asian football who is supposed to help its members and not sabotaging them by all means. And we could also include some important referee decisions against our teams in tha past which cost us qualification or advancement.

So please let's start posting the incidents you guys remember and let's see which ones could strengthen our case against them.

Remember guys this would take a month or 2 but I promise you that it will have a very good effect to evaluate how to proceed about and easy but at the same time such a complicated case when you look at the football dollars and a well established corrupt and unfair confederation who are based on money and all against Iranian teams.

OK guys let me know what you think.

And thank you all for helping me as this is a big thing and I cannot do it alone.

Everything for our beloved Iran.
        Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 04:29 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

If you want to include TM in AFC games (not just PP or other Iranian club teams), Ben Williams comes to mind.

Comment

^ This is for all teams as we have been screwed so many times. But yes he is for sure one case.

Comment

I don't recall Taremi's exact situation in the AFC continental championships, but being left out against Japan was a huge blow...was it 2 yellow cards accumulated in the KO stage, don't recall the circumstances though.

Comment

I had the honor of having a long chat with Afat11 last night , our attorney member ( a very classy and knowledgeable gentleman indeed) and came to the conclusion that we should start with an article first and make it go viral or at least viewed d by as many as we can. This is the best way to get some parties inside and outside Iran to start noticing case against the AFC. We will even have a Farsi version of the article on our insta/twitter and etc.

We will try to start the main article here and work on issues and how to present it all together. Then we all share it and send it to important sources. This should be a total team work. We can turn the events to our favors if we spend some time and get together on important issues. Come on guys, this is an important thing we do for our people, so it is very much appreciated and I will personally kiss your hands for it.

After we publish the article and make it heard, we will enter the legal phase, I will create a special and private forum for those involved. So let's work my brothers. :-)
                Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

A few I can think of right now just off the top of my head:

- What happened with Persepolis now
                  - Asia Cup 2015 - Ben Williams + doping issue with Iraqi player
                  - Timing of games (Saudi Arabia in world cup qualifiers often would get the latest game of the day... giving them the advantage of knowing all the results in advance)
                  - Lebanon clearly throwing games in World Cup 2014 qualification
                  - Bad refereeing (Iran - China 2004, Iran-Bahrain 2001, Iran - Saudi anytime in the 90s...) - yes we've sometimes been lucky with it but in general it seems to go Saudi's way.

I am sure members who remember the 80s better (like KC) can highlight more issues.

There are other really bad calls and tons of other corruption stores unrelated to Iran.
                  AFC for a brief period in the mid 2000s was in the hands of the Qataris, but is now firmly back with the Saudis.

Comment

^ thank you man. I knew there are people who remember most of these. Sure we should use them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      A few I can think of right now just off the top of my head:
                      - What happened with Persepolis now
                      - Asia Cup 2015 - Ben Williams + doping issue with Iraqi player
                      - Timing of games (Saudi Arabia in world cup qualifiers often would get the latest game of the day... giving them the advantage of knowing all the results in advance)
                      - Lebanon clearly throwing games in World Cup 2014 qualification
                      - Bad refereeing (Iran - China 2004, Iran-Bahrain 2001, Iran - Saudi anytime in the 90s...) - yes we've sometimes been lucky with it but in general it seems to go Saudi's way.
                      I am sure members who remember the 80s better (like KC) can highlight more issues.
                      There are other really bad calls and tons of other corruption stores unrelated to Iran.
                      AFC for a brief period in the mid 2000s was in the hands of the Qataris, but is now firmly back with the Saudis.
                      1992 AC game against hosts Japan. I would include our 1988 semifinal against the 8-0ers where the ref disallowed Kermani Moghaddam's goal with a phantom whistle that he never explained although it's hard to do so as the ref called back a converted pk for the 8-0ers (Abedzadeh saved the retake).
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

1996 Asian Cup Semi Finals vs Saudi Arabia. Legitimate goal by Azizi not given. Obvious penalty on Estili not even whistled. It was the most obvious corruption case!
                        Also AC 2004 Semi finals against host nation.

PS:
                        If we want to include other sports such as wrestling in olympics, there are plenty of materials and videos.... maybe for another time...
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ great thanks guys, let's find videos, news or photos about these incidents as those could be vital for the case. Please post them here

Comment

^

Here are the games I mentioned. Maybe one of our good video editors can cut the incidents.
                            Azizi's goal not given in first half. (min 34:20) (It was NOT offside, Azizi was behind the ball when it bounced back during free kick! a joke of a decision! Back then the ref. apologized after the game lol...)
                            Penalty on Estili not whistled in the second half. (can't find it now which min).

AC 1996

AC 2004 - all incidents there (Karimi goal not given. Instead of advantage, that would result in a goal or even a CHRYSTAL CLEAR red card to the opposing player... Nothing! The ref. stops the game.
                            Later a red card is being given to us easily due to bad acting skills of opponent player!)

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ perfect.

Comment

And let’s not forget the elimination of Sepahan from AFC champions league due to playing a player with two yellow cards while AFC had oked him before the start of the match.

Iran China match fixing for china winning it as a host.

Asian cup’s disgusting official in the match between Japan and Iran.

Last Asian Cup’s disgusting’s red card against Pooladi in the match with Iraq by the infamous Australian referee

One can definitely see a trend that our Team Melli has been sacrificed in all AFC cups of any kind (except amateur Asian games). AFC has always made sure that our great team does not make it to the final.

There are so many instances that if one wants to write, it becomes a long novel. I don’t think any team has seen these many unfairness and have yet decided to stay in AFC.

One reason can be our sports managers’ incompetence and their inability to defend Iran in international affairs. The same way in every sector from industrial, land and sea disputes to sports. Second reason can be the hatred Arabs have towards Iranians and Mullah’s negative image cannot let us to disseminate this discrimination against Iran to FIFA and International entities. We are the new Israel of the region and the way Israel left AFC, we may have to do so as well. The comic part is that Israel is now the ally of Persian Gulf states and would love to get back to AFC and considering their strength; they have good chances to make it to the world cup every now and then. Now, don’t be too surprised to see Saudis lobbies to lobby for Israel to be added to AFC in order to wage more sanctions against Iran. We all know that the mullahs in Iran would never play Israel in a soccer match as the existence of Shiite theocracy depends on a foundational principle for their religious tyranny.

Thanks dear Webmaster for all your hard work. I hope one day this great task can ease the path for Iran to get out of AFC and play fairly in another federation.
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X