No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won 3-0 away , Allahyar player the last 15 mins after all the goals were scored.

Comment

JUST SCORED THE 1-0 against Leicester. 84th min

Comment

Leister should buy him!

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh
          1 - 0
          84-th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            JUST SCORED THE 1-0 against Leicester. 84th min
            Too bad AEk is the weakest team in this competition and Karim and his teammates are getting thrashed...no chance Zorya will go through now regardless of result.

Edit: just saw the table. Regardless of any match results the best they can do is 3rd.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

what a game by allahyar. won EVERY aerial. scored a great goal he initiated with good touch and then got to backpost to slide home.

Zorya were very good from 20 mins I saw. Lot of underrated players in their team.

Comment

Emrooz vaghean por-ghodrat, por-energy va por-angize baazi kard. Damesh garm.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Full Time:

Zorya 1-0 Leicester. Allahyar proving again that even playing for random teams in ukraine is superior to doing god knows what in iran, and frankly superior to whatever is going on in "talent development" sector of turkish football too. What an experience for him.

Comment

Tuned in as soon as he was subbed in and he was great. Great showing against a big club and scoring the winner. Unfortunately this means they won’t be moving on but hopefully since their match against Braga isn’t for anything, maybe he’ll get the chance to start that match

Comment

Good use of space, great upper body movement, fast pair of legs. This boy so much suits lone striker or having another play off his shoulders as he can win aerial balls and press up the field.

One to watch, great prospect. Can’t see why the Turks didn’t utilise him proper.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Do I see this right. He got subbed in the 81st minute and scored in the 84th minute??? Amazing!!!!

Comment

His first touch looks much better than last year. Im sure that is being constantly worked on. I think he has big chance to start final match vs Braga (a quite high profile game still vs Carvahals strong side) and that will be another huge experience for him.

He has 2 goals now for zorya. I hope by end of season he can get closer to 10 as he gets more mins and develops further.

Comment

The biggest thing is elevating his name in Europe. If he can get 5-10 goals across the league and cup, I see an upgrade in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Good use of space, great upper body movement, fast pair of legs. This boy so much suits lone striker or having another play off his shoulders as he can win aerial balls and press up the field.

One to watch, great prospect. Can’t see why the Turks didn’t utilise him proper.
                              As a Fenerbahce fan, I am so disappointed with the team's management. They didn't even give him a proper chance. I hope he improves more.

Comment

Originally posted by maziar View Post
                                As a Fenerbahce fan, I am so disappointed with the team's management. They didn't even give him a proper chance. I hope he improves more.
                                agreed. Also we can see from this example that in football like in life things happen for reason. And things that may seem like worst situation possible may actually result in best possible situation.

Allahyar got hate for going to turkish league here, people said he was not good enough bc he didnt play well on loan in second division, blah blah. But getting out of iran was crucial and a good experience with big players in Fener. Then he got chance on loan to ukrainian team and suddenly he is scoring winning goal vs leicester.

Same thing with moharrami. People saying that Ramin is way better (LOL) and that sadegh going on loan to lokomotiva showed he is a weak player not up to standard. Turned out that it was that same loan that changed his career in croatia and now he is a star of record setting Dinamo backline.

Comment

Working...
                                X