No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar brought good energy when he came on. Zorya were on the ascendency.

Comment

Really happy to see allahyar being involved and getting minutes. Even if it's just 10 minutes a game its much needed playing time and I think we will see him get longer stints as a sub and hopefully some starts later this season.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He will meet Karim's AEK tomorrow! Hopefully we get a photo op of the two!

Comment

Subbed in to start the 2nd half against AEK!

Comment

How’d young Allahyar do? He got more minutes today than KA?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              How’d young Allahyar do? He got more minutes today than KA?
              pretty much no service but did alright with what he had to work with. Nothing spectacular but also nothing bad either

Comment

Great to see Allahyar getting an entire half in EL.

This is exactly what he needed.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He is still very raw.

Comment

from the bits I watched his first touch layoffs are still weak. Thats normal though and Im sure that will improve with more game time this season. But after any of those givewaways he presses like an animal and won it back a few times. I saw him making some good runs off the ball into space but zorya mids couldnt pick him out/serve properly. another dissapointment was that he was in the box a lot but zorya did not make most of their crossing positions, put balls into danger area enough. He thrives on stuff like that.

Still, this whole experience is beneficial for his development. I really hope when we check in at the end of the season he has many starts and goals. The fact coach brought him off bench at 45 to change game shows they have confidence in him.

Comment

I turned the game on in the 2nd half once I saw he was subbed on. His team looked weak, midfield was very poor, and they never looked a threat. However, great to see him get an entire half under his belt. He was trying really hard, running all over the place, and pressing hard. he lost the ball a couple time that he should not have, but otherwise he was decent. nothing extraordinary, but they went down 3-0 quick, and being down by that much its tough to do anything because the other team will just sit back, which is exactly what happened. Great to see him out there though!
                      sigpic

Comment

20 mins to go and his team are 0-0 at home to Vorskla. They are down to 10 and he is still on the bench .

Comment

He is on , last 10 minutes

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                              Link?
                              Sorry was watching it through my Skybet app.

Nothing much he could do when he was on , both teams down to 10 and low on quality . Made some nice runs , helps out his defence well but that was about it.

Comment

The game against Zahedi’s Olimpik Donetsk has been cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X