No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO something about turkey just isnt conducive for young player development in ALL SECTORS. I take away trabzonspor which is actually known for production and development of young players (especially in majids first year with proper coach karaman) but the rest just reeks. Besides not giving chances to players, kolan istanbul doesnt seem like a place where you are fully focussed on football as a young player, esp kid coming from iran. If you have been there you know what I mean.

I think a year or even more in ukraine is EXACTLY what he needs. Zero distractions, no poz dadan, just hard grind and learn how to be a professional. Add to that the league in general, is highly based on young player development, most teams have super low average ages, including the top ones. The EL football is a super nice bonus for him. If he continues to perform, with fixture congestion, I am sure he will feature in a few games there at least. And who knows, if he scores a couple more goals maybe he will even start. Also his team is quite solid.

A9 showed his range of skills on that goal. His physicality is often talked about but his speed is VERY dangerous too, one of the main things from his few fener appearances that was super obvious (in addition to his instinct in the box I am convinced is on a level higher than anybody knows - he attacks the ball like a seasoned vet and not like a young kid, he throws his entire body into shots and packs a real punch with both feet, and head).

I am interested to see how his run making, decision making, and first touch/passing abilities develop this year. Its about time he was in an environment where those are addressed and helped, but he also has the chance to work on it in real game situations. His high energy levels mean he will carry out any pressing instructions perfectly.

Not many players were in europe at his age. Sardar,Saeid, ARJ all became key TM players. Shekari was the only other but his situation at rubin was bizarre and imo he threw towel in wayyyy to quick. Unlike Allahyar who already had what can be described as a failure of a time in turkey but quickly shoved himself into ukraine at first opportunity.

Comment

great that he scored but if he didnt score the goal he would haven been desgtroyed, i would have passed the ball 100% .

Comment

Short vid with Allahyar explaining his move to ukraine, first goal/match, what went wrong in turkey.
        I really like his mentality and desire.

Comment

Zorya coach on Allahyar's performance:

"The head coach of Luhansk Zarya Viktor Skripnik commented on the crushing victory over Rukh with a score of 4:0. According to him, he is pleased with the victory and the fact that Zarya did not miss.

Sayyadmanesh's debut impressed in principle. it is very good to immediately join the team and show results from the first matches. I can congratulate him on such a good game."

https://sportarena.com/football/upl/...instvo-rebyat/

Comment

He also played in Zorya's U21 match today. Don't know how he did.

A pic from today:

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
              He also played in Zorya's U21 match today. Don't know how he did.

A pic from today:

I think the u21s played friday or saturday. They won 2-0 and this was gallery from that match. He must have impressed to also get mins off bench for senior team the day after.

Comment

Game against braga coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Game against braga coming up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  He surely deserves some minutes...last EL game he didn't make the rooster though!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    He surely deserves some minutes...last EL game he didn't make the rooster though!

makes sense considering he had only been with team a few days. Id be surprised if he isnt included after his weekend performance.

Comment

He will prob make bench but likely won't get any playing time.

That being said, Allahyar made his debut at 19 for a wonderful Zorya team.. and scored! I think we will see him get 20-30 minutes the next few league games, and good play in those games will get him some starts.

Comment

Bottom line: Good move by our boy...if only the MehrMo would have had more gutts and less $$$ in his mind!

Comment

@Inarsenewetrust...Excellent analysis... no so sure about no distractions though... Ukrainian women are very attention worthy, esp to a 19 year old Oran an with the world at his feet! Hopefully he will find one that keeps him focused.

Comment

Comment

awesome to see him involved in Europa League football at this age! Braga, AEK, leicester will all be huge games for him to be apart of.

Comment

On bench tonight. Hopefully some mins off bench. Biggest match in his short career so far

Comment

Working...
                                X