Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    The Ansarifard TM special
    At least allahyar at CM would make somewhat sense with his bullish/tough style and physical strength. Still scratching my head at when CQ did that with KA
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

One of his awesome plays from todays game. Quickly developing into a little signature move of his. Remember him pulling it off in his one game for fener as well.

HE really has speed to burn in behind and feels so confident shooting from wherever, with either foot.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        —————Sardar
        Taremi—Gholizadeh—Allahyar
        I like this Mehdi jan! The only thing I'd do different is put Jahanbakhsh in place of Allahyar. Allahyar is very good and has improved. But I believe he needs a bit more time and more experience.

Great front line-up nonetheless!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          I like this Mehdi jan! The only thing I'd do different is put Jahanbakhsh in place of Allahyar. Allahyar is very good and has improved. But I believe he needs a bit more time and more experience.

Great front line-up nonetheless!
          Yes, he is very young and inexperienced. But there is only one way to gain experience. If he is ready physically, why not play him? For me, Jahanbakhsh is not a starter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Yes, he is very young and inexperienced. But there is only one way to gain experience. If he is ready physically, why not play him? For me, Jahanbakhsh is not a starter anymore.
            Okay, good point. I agree with you with the bolded part. I disagree with you on Jahanbakhsh not being a starter anymore. He can do a lot for Team Melli, even as a benched player in an EPL club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              At least allahyar at CM would make somewhat sense with his bullish/tough style and physical strength. Still scratching my head at when CQ did that with KA
              KA had a roaming roll. He did quite well actually.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I do have to say this kid’s future is going to be promising. All I see on his IG is him lifting weights and working out. The kid has his head in the right place. On the other hand I remember looking at Shekari’s social media in the summer and all he was doing was hanging out with his buddies.

Comment

Literally every single time I go on Instagram allahyar is posting vids of him working out at the gym....this guys commitment to training is really second to none. Not only physically will he be on a dif level compared to everyone but mentally too. And to top it all off he’s only 19!!!!

Now if only he can start teaching other how to be more like him......
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-28-2020, 01:34 PM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Literally every single time I go on Instagram allahyar is posting vids of him working out at the gym....this guys commitment to training is really second to none. Not only physically will he be on a dif level compared to everyone but mentally too. And to top it all off he’s only 20!!!!

Now if only he can start teaching other how to be more like him......
                    he is 19 until july.

Comment

I never had doubts about allahyar.

He oozes confidence and strength.

He's one of those players who never doubts himself and that will help him become one of the best as he continues to develop.

His determination to train and work hard is another attribute that will help him go far.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

He's one of those players who never doubts himself and that will help him become one of the best as he continues to develop.

His determination to train and work hard is another attribute that will help him go far.
                        Someone said that his dad is a Koshtigir! As many of you guys know, wrestlers are perhaps the toughest and most hard working athletes. They are constantly taken to their limits and made to push through. That kind of training builds immense mental toughness. And you can bet that toughness was instilled in Allahyar at a very early age. You can kind of see it in the way he plays. He is like a bull in China shop, but in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Someone said that his dad is a Koshtigir! As many of you guys know, wrestlers are perhaps the toughest and most hard working athletes. They are constantly taken to their limits and made to push through. That kind of training builds immense mental toughness. And you can bet that toughness was instilled in Allahyar at a very early age. You can kind of see it in the way he plays. He is like a bull in China shop, but in a good way.
                          I have no doubt that Allahyar trained in wrestling as a child. He punches way above his weight. He understands how to use his body in the game very well. And we see that with more playing time he’s refining and improving the finer and more technical aspects of his game.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Second this....I really think he can be better than azmoun. Sky is the limit for someone with his potential and work ethic
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Verified
                              تو روزگار من
                              که نفس زندانیه،لعنت به من اگر نجنگم یک ثانیه

Comment

He’ll be starting in a friendly against some Polish team in 15 min.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-RefzRysE

Comment

Working...
                                X