Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Wow that was a great finish, not easy to do with tired legs!
    he came on in the 54th minute and he’s probably one of the fittest athletes Iran has produced so idk if he really had tired legs but yeah it was definitely a great finish. His poise for such a young player is pretty special

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Here is the link to his last minute goal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...ی-زوریا
      thanks but i dont want to download
      anywhere else to see the goal ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        thanks but i dont want to download
        anywhere else to see the goal ?
        You dont need to download. You just can watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          3 goals this season. If he can hit 10 across competitions, I think he will have some suitors. Also good ratio of minutes per goal

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...20862105743362
          These stats don't look right.
          Taremi has hit four goals in 455 minutes in all competitions. That's one every 113 minutes.

Edit:. Yeah it's goals and assists not goals.
          https://www.transfermarkt.us/mehdi-t...spieler/307058

Comment

Comment

Here are some links.

Comment

He's playing really good - had a nice turn to beat his man and have an attempted shot

Comment

They seem to be playing on some sort of swamp but physically and technically he looks a cut above his teammates. He's a special talent.

Comment

Are they really playing him as a CM?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No, the graphic is wrong. He played in number 11's position in first half on the right of a front 2. They got a red card in second half and from the bits I saw he was playing as the lone frontman until he got taken off late in the game.

His work-rate is extremely high though so he can be found dropping deep or even making recovery runs back into his own third of the pitch. Fantastic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Are they really playing him as a CM?
                        The Ansarifard TM special

Comment

—————Sardar
                          Taremi—Gholizadeh—Allahyar

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            —————Sardar
                            Taremi—Gholizadeh—Allahyar
                            His insane work rate and physical capacity means that if he works on close control and dribbling a bit he can play anywhere across front three, especially while he is still in “developmental” stage of his career. We see this with many young CFs who actually spend a few years as wingers to improve certain aspects of their game. (Henry,mbappe,martial,rashford,greenwood,auba,and many others come to mind. Arsenal are trying similar idea with young prodigy Martinelli).

Also I’m impressed from mental standpoint with him. I would have predicted leaving istanbul and going to literal middle of nowhere ukraine would make it hard for him to settle initially, etc. he looks and plays like a total beast who really doesn’t give a damn where he is as long as he’s on the pitch.Refreshing attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              His insane work rate and physical capacity means that if he works on close control and dribbling a bit he can play anywhere across front three, especially while he is still in “developmental” stage of his career. We see this with many young CFs who actually spend a few years as wingers to improve certain aspects of their game. (Henry,mbappe,martial,rashford,greenwood,auba,and many others come to mind. Arsenal are trying similar idea with young prodigy Martinelli).

Also I’m impressed from mental standpoint with him. I would have predicted leaving istanbul and going to literal middle of nowhere ukraine would make it hard for him to settle initially, etc. he looks and plays like a total beast who really doesn’t give a damn where he is as long as he’s on the pitch.Refreshing attitude.
                              People criticized his ego, but he backs it up with performances. I think he will end up playing a bigger role in TM than Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                People criticized his ego, but he backs it up with performances. I think he will end up playing a bigger role in TM than Kaveh.
                                definitely. But thats not saying much considering kaveh hardly played for TM. Kaveh actually was similarly impressive to allahyar at the same age in u17 WC, but way more refined technically. He really stagnated by remaining in iran and once he left it proved he should have done so long ago.

When I heard A9's latest interview, he specifically said, " I knew I had to leave Iran and come to europe at age 18, because in europe due to the level of play and intensity it takes 2 years for a young player to typically adjust. I wanted to start this process as soon as possible". This to me shows somebody who is hungry, driven, and has their eyes on the prize. Same as going for the loan in zorya.

Comment

Working...
                                X