• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s starting!

Comment

Link.

Comment

Had a great chance on a setpiece, but hit the woodwork. He is doing well to win back possession whenever there is a turnover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Had a great chance on a setpiece, but hit the woodwork. He is doing well to win back possession whenever there is a turnover.
          His chance:
          https://streamable.com/uo6df8
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
            I really think he could've gotten that on target the more I look at it

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              I really think he could've gotten that on target the more I look at it
              That's how he felt too!

Comment

Goal Zorya , not AS though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He's playing really well today imo. Good hold up play and layoffs

Comment

Unlucky on the goal. The guy that scored was an inch closer to the tap in ball than him so his foot hit the ball first. Or else it was his goal.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Did he get subbed off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Did he get subbed off ?

ya, he played well enough to where I could see him start against Braga on Thursday

Comment

great news. I agree he has good chance to start vs braga.

I did not watch today but from leicester cameo his first touch already is showing marked improvement, as is his general linkup play.

Today's shot was a tight angle with weaker left foot but he generated tremendous power with it. I think if he goes across GK he scores there, but not a bad effort. He probably didnt need to murder ball lol.

One of the impressive things about A9 for his age is that he is very two footed, can unleash from all positions with both feet. A huge asset to have going forward.

Comment

According to his instagram, he will miss the next Europa League match because of visa problems.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                According to his instagram, he will miss the next Europa League match because of visa problems.
                                This is unacceptable. I don’t understand how this happens in this day and age.

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X