No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an important goal and it was very nice that he came in as a sub and scored right away, but it was not a very difficult goal. Basically a tap in. Sayadmanesh is young and he is in a nice environment where he is developing well. Lets see where that takes him. Son Heung is the best Asian player right now in my opinion and Sayadmanesh is in a situation where he could eventually develop into such a player but he has a long road ahead of him. Many things has to go right for him to get there and many small things (a bad coach, bad career decision, injury, etc) can derail his journey. He appears to have great attitude and determination which will be a big help on this journey. I look forward to following his development and I promise not to call his coach a racist if he is on the bench for the next game.

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      It was an important goal and it was very nice that he came in as a sub and scored right away, but it was not a very difficult goal. Basically a tap in. Sayadmanesh is young and he is in a nice environment where he is developing well. Lets see where that takes him. Son Heung is the best Asian player right now in my opinion and Sayadmanesh is in a situation where he could eventually develop into such a player but he has a long road ahead of him. Many things has to go right for him to get there and many small things (a bad coach, bad career decision, injury, etc) can derail his journey. He appears to have great attitude and determination which will be a big help on this journey. I look forward to following his development and I promise not to call his coach a racist if he is on the bench for the next game.
      No, it wasnt an «easy» goal. He recieved a long ball, took it down, passed it to the winger, went into a good position and then scored. He started the attack and ended it himself.
      Last edited by FootballeKhob; 12-03-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
        No, it wasnt an «easy» goal. He recieved a long ball, took it down, passed it to the winger, went into a good position and then scored. He started the attack and ended it himself.
        I think you make my point for me. My point is that we see things through a rose colored glasses and create this reality for ourselves that is not real and then feel disappointed when he is benched for the next game or not bought by Liverpool, etc... He tried to control the ball and take it down but his touch failed him. He did not take the ball down. His miscontrolled ball luckily went to a teammate who passed it to the winger... But in our desire to see good in our player, we end up seeing it as taking the ball down and passing it himself to the winger.

We have a lot of our players in foreign leagues and we need to be realistic and set more realistic expectations. TBH, I am still a bit pissed off about how SC at Porto described Iranian fans, but we do overdo it a bit and so they are not completely off... I just wanted to buy Sayadmanesh some time before we attack their website because subconsciously, it does affect their coach and other players and can build resentment for our players which is the opposite of what we were trying to accomplish.

Comment

I think you make my point for me. My point is that we see things through a rose colored glasses and create this reality for ourselves that is not real and then feel disappointed when he is benched for the next game or not bought by Liverpool, etc... He tried to control the ball and take it down but his touch failed him. He did not take the ball down. His miscontrolled ball luckily went to a teammate who passed it to the winger... But in our desire to see good in our player, we end up seeing it as taking the ball down and passing it himself to the winger.

We have a lot of our players in foreign leagues and we need to be realistic and set more realistic expectations. TBH, I am still a bit pissed off about how SC at Porto described Iranian fans, but we do overdo it a bit and so they are not completely off... I just wanted to buy Sayadmanesh some time before we attack their website because subconsciously, it does affect their coach and other players and can build resentment for our players which is the opposite of what we were trying to accomplish.
          Asan what are you even saying[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You went from talking about a good goal to write a novel of other stuff i couldnt care about. It was a good goal. End of story

Comment

What are you talking about? You think those terrible rabid fans on social media are all PFDC members? ‘We’ digeh chiye?

Comment

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Tap in of the year. Great effort though.

Comment

Hopefully this goal gets him some more playing time as he needs it if he wants to be signed by a team which values him unlike fener.

On a side note, LOL at a middle-eastern dude with "Allah" in his name doing a mock beheading goal celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Hopefully this goal gets him some more playing time as he needs it if he wants to be signed by a team which values him unlike fener.

On a side note, LOL at a middle-eastern dude with "Allah" in his name doing a mock beheading goal celebration.
                    That’s what I was thinking ..!
                    I don’t think he had thought that cele through in light of his name though..!
                    probably has played too much Mortal Combat & wanted to come up with a more unique, cool goal cele move ..!

Regardless, that was a brilliant finish & poor guy got his chest proper checked by the upright in the process to see it through ..! :big boss:
                    I have lost count of how many times I’ve seen world class strikers failing to connect with such searching balls going across large defensive traffic in the box ..!

Love a lot of things about this young beast, but his overall game approach is still way too Irani direct..! If this coach could teach him more patient, calculated & visionary approach to his offensive game, he has a great potential to become one of the best Iranian strikers ever ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Let's see if these highlights will work. The broadcaster's pronunciation of Allahyar's name is commendable. Allayar Sayadehmanesh They even show him coming in. Cool!
                      Go Allahyar!
                      Webmaster eh azeez, use this video clip for the story on the PF public website. The one used now is not available.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

I think he has two goals in about 130 minutes worth of playing time this season so far. That is definitely a good ratio.

Comment

Allahyar was congratulated at the end of the match by Ünder, JJ, and Iheanacho. Ünder also wanted to exchange shirts with Allahyar it seemed like (@ 13 seconds remaining in video): https://dood.to/d/9qtqow1fi7v6

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Allahyar was congratulated at the end of the match by Ünder, JJ, and Iheanacho. Ünder also wanted to exchange shirts with Allahyar it seemed like (@ 13 seconds remaining in video): https://dood.to/d/9qtqow1fi7v6
                            loool awesome find. I think ünder probably still follows superlig and when I was in istanbul last summer despite A9 not playing a game yet many football fans I spoke too already knew him (I think bc of distinctive name)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              loool awesome find. I think ünder probably still follows superlig and when I was in istanbul last summer despite A9 not playing a game yet many football fans I spoke too already knew him (I think bc of distinctive name)
                              Here is a better video which is longer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLh...mmzsxg1E3/view

So looks like they did exchange jerseys, Allahyar is holding Ünder's jersey @50:43. (Also Brendan Rodgers quickly congratulates Allahyar @50:01 )

It's good that he scored this match because a lot of Fenerbahçe fans and Turks were definitely watching this match because of their 2 NT starters Söyüncü and Ünder playing. Also this was top of the Fenerbahçe subreddit when he scored, he is loved by the fans: https://old.reddit.com/r/FenerbahceS...r_zorya_in_el/

Comment

Tanha chizi ke khosham nemiyaad ine ke khodesh raa hanooz 100 % az Fenerbahce azaad nakarde, harchand ke Zorya gozineye kharid raa

dar in gharardaade gharzi daare.

Be har haal damesh garm, golzani ba Leicester kaare hame nist.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X