The polish team is interested by Niazmand btw

Comment

Assisted his team’s first goal today...

https://streamable.com/71422z

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Assisted his team’s first goal today...
        https://streamable.com/71422z
        I have a feeling he could explode in second half of season (albeit hard to score goals in ukrainian league).

If he can end with close to 10 goals that will be a monumental season for him

That was a damn clean first touch, smart, noted the defender on him, very hard to get it to right when ball is slammed in.

His first touch was one of the the things I said he really needed to improve on, and in the previous league games, again in this assist, its becoming clear it is getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I have a feeling he could explode in second half of season (albeit hard to score goals in ukrainian league).

That was a damn clean first touch, smart, noted the defender on him, very hard to get it to right when ball is slammed in.

His first touch was one of the the things I said he really needed to improve on, and in the previous league games, again in this assist, its becoming clear it is getting better and better.
          He actually might end up in a top 4 league before Azmoun, Gholi, etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

If he can get into the lineup more consistently, 10 goals could definitely attainable. He’s at 3 right now (2 in league, 1 in Europa). If he gets 7 more that’s a pretty attractive performance for a 19 year old in a league that’s not normally a high scoring league

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              He actually might end up in a top 4 league before Azmoun, Gholi, etc
              well not sure about that. Those guys are on the brink and are showing stable offensive production for long time. BUT, if he continues like this I have zero doubt he ends up at top development club (Shakhtar most likely) and from there the entire philosophy of the club+rate of improvement players show means he would be. ready for a top league within a couple seasons at max.

Keep in mind he turned 19 just this summer. If he gets into top league within even 5 years he is far ahead of curve for any iranian player (again doubt it takes this long)

What helps him most is physique, gheyrati, energetic style of play, and instinct. All of these can cover his technical deficiencies enough that while he works on them that he can still contribute a lot to any team in the meantime.

When he adds in that component, some real game IQ and football understanding (which comes from game time, good talent development oriented coaching) he has no weak points.

Comment

Great talent, but he needs to get a continue run of starts first.

Comment

Starting again in today’s friendly...

https://youtu.be/csbyBGSvxE0

Comment

Comment

Dear Forum managers, please change the title of this thread to include Shahab Zahedi. This is great. Two young vibrant forwards together at Zorya.

Go Shahab!

Comment

I hope the coach plays them together up top. They could be a serious threat in EL next season (to trouble all the teams in their group) and in the league this season (at least getting a bit closer to shakhtar and dinao).

LOT of physicality, energy, speed, and striking instinct between the pair of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Dear Forum managers, please change the title of this thread to include Shahab Zahedi. This is great. Two young vibrant forwards together at Zorya.

Go Shahab!
                          Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Is the winter transfer deadline in Ukraine different to other places? I'm just confused as I thought the deadline had past [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              Is the winter transfer deadline in Ukraine different to other places? I'm just confused as I thought the deadline had past [emoji848]
                              https://europeanleagues.com/transfer-window/

25 days remaining until it closes.

Comment

Love it!! So happy to see two of our players in one club, it'll definitely help Zahedi settle in quicker too!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X