Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
    Remember the knock on Allahyar was that he was a raw talent and he cannot finish. Then he makes the team of the season in Ukraine in his first year and looks like his finishing is improving leaps and bounds.

I hope people keep doubting him. He is a tirelessly working to get better. Fenerbahce fans are drooling for him to come back.

He just turned 20. He may join that elite company.
    I would be extremely happy if he develop into someone like Amiri, but more complete, because i don't see even Taremi's finishing skills in him.
    Anyway he is still very young.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I would be extremely happy if he develop into someone like Amiri, but more complete, because i don't see even Taremi's finishing skills in him.
      Anyway he is still very young.

I watched most of his games last season. He scored most of his scoring chances. No sooti’s or bad misses. I can only think of a shot that hit the post from a close, tight angle and one that was cleared off the line.

And Amiri!? Amiri is not even a goal threat. He is just a baarbar type of player.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        I watched most of his games last season. He scored most of his scoring chances. No sooti’s or bad misses. I can only think of a shot that hit the post from a close, tight angle and one that was cleared off the line.

And Amiri!? Amiri is not even a goal threat. He is just a baarbar type of player.
        It is not about scoring or missing chances, it is about creating and positioning, yes Taremi still miss lots of chances but no one create that many scoring chances as much as he does in Porto or even TM.
        Allahyar still have a long way. He needs to find an identity for his game though.
        He sure is not pure finisher.

Comment

Shahab scored a really nice goal. Both him and Allahyar starting vs. friendly vs. Dnipor-1.

You can watch game here, first half done.

Comment

Watched a bit of the game.
            It appeared that Allahyar was playing more in the midfield.

Comment

If Kaveh Rezaei is a striker, so is Allahyar. IMO he is the more talented and built better version of Kaveh.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                If Kaveh Rezaei is a striker, so is Allahyar. IMO he is the more talented and built better version of Kaveh.
                I don't know what you mean by that,.
                Kaveh was Forward in junior, U23, Esteghlal and Charleroi for most of their matches.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  Watched a bit of the game.
                  It appeared that Allahyar was playing more in the midfield.
                  Played as a floater.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I don't know what you mean by that,.
                    Kaveh was Forward in junior, U23, Esteghlal and Charleroi for most of their matches.

Yes but he is listed as a striker.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Allahyar is a striker. just bc he doesnt exclusively play as one in his young age doesnt mean he isnt a striker. Pretty common theme with a lot of CFs. Coaches play them in wider roles to use their energy and have them develop their positioning and defensive skills/workrate while they build up their finishing + hold up play behind the scenes. guys like Henry, Aubameyang, Rashford etc went through these phases, martinelli at arsenal now is similar.

He has all the characteristics to be a CF and long term honestly unless he really develops his technical skills I cant see him being a winger at the top level.

Kaveh even for Esteghlal started a good amount of games wide. Azmoun when starting out at rubin often played on the right wing. Taremi we know has played extensively on the Left. They are Strikers though and should be thought of as such, but of course versatility is always a plus for a young player trying to work his way into a side.

Comment

Working...
                      X