Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Goal on his debut, wow! Great stuff - following the score so if anyone has a link of the goal plz share!
    Scored right before whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8CQ...ture=emb_title

Comment

I turn the game off and he scores , I saw it was less than a minute less and the away team had a free kick in their own half.

Comment

That was a very good goal.

Comment

great stuff allahyar, the look of relief on his face after he scored says it all.

Looking forward to his development with this team
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Allahyars goal:

https://streamable.com/ya7w73
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Good thing about Ukrainian League is it's available on YouTube in good quality and possible to watch later to analyze.

Comment

Similar to Taremi's goal vs Uzbekistan in WC qualifying

Excited to see this guy's potential in the near future! 19 years old, and goal on his debut for a europa league team!

Comment

hope he can play some Euro league games and proof himself there!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Brilliant jiggle to loose his marker & Calmly slot it home ..!

Hopefully paves the way for more minutes ..!

Comment

Comment

what a goal. that composure was ibrahimovic-esque.

Comment

Awesome goal. Hopefully, it will the first of many to come.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

I am very happy that he scored on his debut... it's wonderful.

However, it did look to me, from this single angle, that he was a bit selfish. In a better league the defender would have dispossessed him or at least blocked it. Had a few open options and pass would have been a more sure option. Nevertheless, that's the kind of confidence we all love!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

However, it did look to me, from this single angle, that he was a bit selfish. In a better league the defender would have dispossessed him or at least blocked it. Had a few open options and pass would have been a more sure option. Nevertheless, that's the kind of confidence we all love!
                              sometimes it takes being selfish to get where you want to be. Look at how Mr nice guy AJB is doing for example

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

not really...! look at the vid again, you'd notice that the other defender on the right, is clearly anticipating him to lay it off to his teammates and poised to pounce on his teammate as soon as a pass is made..!!
                                saying all that, i dont believe Allahyar took notice of the above situation as i described it anyhow...as it seems like he only had one thing on mind when he got the ball out on the wing and that was to ram it straight towards the goal down and put the ball in the back of net ..!! he was convinced of his decision as soon as he noticed how easily he shook off his marker and the opening presented itself ....!! at that moment you'r right, he couldnt give a rats asss if he had 3 teammates wide open for an empty goal, he wasnt about to play unselfish and deny himself a confidence boosting goal which could well facilitate him more minutes on the pitch, which is the main reason he left Fenerbache in the first place...!

Comment

Working...
                                X