Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Agreed

Club Brugge is not the right spot for a talented, young forward who needs time to adjust.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Well he wont transfer anywhere until january. Makes sense to continue the good thing he has going with zorya, they will be in EL again too and this time he will be fix and can show himself even more. After that I am sure he will have many good offers bc he ticks the boxes a lot of medium-strong teams across europe are looking for. Cheap, young, powerful, versatile, good natural instincts.

So far from the teams mentioned : Fiorentina, Dynamo Kyiv, Shakhtar, Brugge or back to Fener the two top ukrainian teams seem to be the best step up. CL football, great talent development, and established links selling their young guys to top teams across europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        i have a feeling he would do well in one of the top 4 russian teams
        Amen….he’s built for Russian league the way Sardar is. And I think he can do even more damage than Sardar IMO. If zenit is smart they will go after him to replace azmoun if he does manage to finally leave but I’m a skeptic until it actually happens
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^exactly! he would explode in the rpl.
          and it would also be interesting to se how they spell his last name in russian letters
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sardar did well in the Russian Premier League because he had a Turkmen coach who believed in him and gave him time to adjust to the lifestyle, learn the language and ease into Rubin Kazan's first team. Allahyar would never get the same treatment, especially if he catapults into a team like Zenit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
              Sardar did well in the Russian Premier League because he had a Turkmen coach who believed in him and gave him time to adjust to the lifestyle, learn the language and ease into Rubin Kazan's first team. Allahyar would never get the same treatment, especially if he catapults into a team like Zenit.
              that is actually a very interesting fact.

but i think his qualities as a player would make him take a starting spot eventually if he goes to a top 4 team. the rest have some shady business so that would not be recomended.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He had a Turkmen coach who believed in him. But the coach didn't believe in him because he was Turkmen, there are a lot of other Turkmens that aren't in the starting lineup of Berdyev.

He believed in him because of his qualities.

Comment

While I do still think that there are better moves, Brugge is absolutely a top quality destination for Allahyar joon. They have one of the best Play your Kids movements in the world, and while they didn’t treat Rezaei joon excellently, I’d blame that more on Their old coach compared to the team as a whole. I feel very bad for the other coach, because while Rezaei was a great striker, he never got a chance to prove himself and Clement got to try the other strikers out and liked the other ones. If Allahyar gets a shot to prove himself, he can dominate in Belgium and absolutely go to a good team in the big 5.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      He had a Turkmen coach who believed in him. But the coach didn't believe in him because he was Turkmen, there are a lot of other Turkmens that aren't in the starting lineup of Berdyev.

He believed in him because of his qualities.
                      Correct, however Inter Milan were also a serious contender and admirer of him and Berd man being a Turkman and father like figure played a key role in Sardar(father) choosing Rubin over Inter...!!

besides Sardar even as a youth player was a far more formidable and complete and formidable looking striker than Allahyaar ever did to me..!!
                      saw two half ass games of him in U-tm and pegged him as the Next generational footballing talent for TM and havent been wrong..... Allahyaar still has a lot to do to reach Sardar's Overall caliber of striker levels, but im mostly impressed by the kid's professional and Driven mindset and incredible Physique so he shows a high overall ceiling...! perhaps he is well on his way to get there someday and possibly beyond that of sardar ..? remains to be seen .... im only halfway convinced he could do that at the moment..!!

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                        False report
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Allahyar will never be a better striker than Sardar. This is because he isn’t one. Kind of pointless to compare a pure 9 with a ss/rw/lw.

Comment

Keep saying that for years, he is not pure finisher, he is more as attacking winger or behind stricker guy. At least this is something he is developing to.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

In over 3 decades following TM closely i can recall only two players with Sardar finishing skills: Pious and Daei
                              Even Taremi's finishing is not as good as Sardar's

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                In over 3 decades following TM closely i can recall only two players with Sardar finishing skills: Pious and Daei
                                Even Taremi's finishing is not as good as Sardar's
                                Remember the knock on Allahyar was that he was a raw talent and he cannot finish. Then he makes the team of the season in Ukraine in his first year and looks like his finishing is improving leaps and bounds.

I hope people keep doubting him. He is a tirelessly working to get better. Fenerbahce fans are drooling for him to come back.

He just turned 20. He may join that elite company.

Comment

Working...
                                X