• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he’s probably all the ladies in Ukraine

Comment

Fans voted him as player of the season

Comment

"Fenerbahce News | Is Allahyar Sayyadmanesh transferring to Ukraine?

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, which Fenerbahçe leased to Zorya Luhansk, one of the Ukrainian League teams at the beginning of the season, spoke about his future.

Zorya Luhanks, one of the Ukrainian Premier League teams, hired 19-year-old attacker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh from Fenerbahçe at the beginning of the season. The Red-White team finished 3rd after the league champion Dinamo Kiev and got the European League ticket.

The Iranian player played 26 times this season and performed 6 goals and 3 assists.

Allahyar spoke to UA Football from the Ukrainian press about the future after the season .

Saying that Dinamo Kiev and Shakhtar Donetsk are known in Iran, the 19-year-old player said, " Many popular footballers played in these clubs. I think Shakhtar is more popular in Iran because more Brazilians played there, " he said.

Allahyar Sayyahmanesh spoke about his future

" I heard that Shakhtar and Dinamo are interested in me. But I did not think about it. I will not comment on the rumors. I will have a lot of time to think about my future during the summer, " said Allahyar, who has a test service in Fenerbahçe .

" I want to make the right decision. It doesn't matter where I play. The important thing is that it benefits my career. Everything suits me in Ukraine. We will see what happens next season. There is a championship race between good teams here.""

https://www.ntvspor.net/futbol/allah...d8b119982c0879

Comment

Really didn’t see this coming but Allahyar was named striker of the season in Ukraine and made the XI of the season. Pretty cool he’s the only non Shakhtar and Dinamo Kiev player

Comment

Way to go

Comment

Aww Baby Dejagah doin' us proud, eyval!

Damet garm Allahyar!

Comment

So I'm guessing Iranian Media BSing again ! all that thing about going to germany to get treatment was BS??!!!

He was in maldive for a week or so then came back to tehran and then shomal and stayed there for all summer . Now I wonder if he really asked hashemian not to invite him or it was all BS made up by Varzesh3.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  So I'm guessing Iranian Media BSing again ! all that thing about going to germany to get treatment was BS??!!!

He was in maldive for a week or so then came back to tehran and then shomal and stayed there for all summer . Now I wonder if he really asked hashemian not to invite him or it was all BS made up by Varzesh3.

It wasnt bs man...He picked up an injury in the last game of the season, it required some weeks rest (Doesnt mean guy cant go on vacation lol) and not playing intense matches. Unlike say an Azmoun there was really no need to risk Allahyar's health so they left him off the list. Really that simple. Sure he will be included going forward should he maintain this great form.

Comment

Hold your horses bro ! Agha ragbar gereftiaa arom dadash aval gosh kon bebin dastan chieh bad boro bala manbar. aval bebin man chi migam , manzooram chieh bad benevis.

According to Varzesh3 Allahyar said he is suffering from an old back injury which he has asked team melli coach (hashemian) to not to be in the list SO HE CAN TRAVEL TO GERMANY for treatment! LOL Which part you don't understand? Who said he can't have a vacation LOL??? I don't remember saying that bro?? He can have a vacation any day he wants !

He was injured then got treated and started playing. He played 4-5 games after his injury. Its possible to play with minor injury I have no objection to that but the reason he wasn't invited to TM (that iranian media claim) is that he wanted to Travel To Germany for treatment!
                    .... Germany

Did he travel to germany? NO
                    Did he get any treatment/surgery ?? NO
                    Where did he go? 1 Week Maldives, then tehran and shomal with farshad faraji.
                    Is He is back in zorya for his new season??? YES
                    Did he get treated ?? NO! but he is back and gonna play.

My Point is that its all BS made by iranian MEDIA that he was gonna get surgery in germany.

PS: I was questioning the reports by varzesh 3 and other sport news sites inside iran.

I'm his supporter so don't get it twisted

Comment

Back injury is to be expected with him what with having to carry the weight of 90 odd million people's hopes and dreams.

--‐-----Azmoun--------
                      Taremi-------Allahyar

Someone tell me that's not feasible before the friction burns set in.

Comment

Sayyadmanesh and Ebrahimi are too who i really want to see invited again

Comment

i think with Sardar Azmoun suspended for our first WCQ match because of two yellows, we may see Allahyar Sayyadmanesh start with Mehdi Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                            i think with Sardar Azmoun suspended for our first WCQ match because of two yellows, we may see Allahyar Sayyadmanesh start with Mehdi Taremi
                            Karim with his experience will surely start over him.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Karim with his experience will surely start over him.
                              And deserved it too! he scores pretty often for us.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Karim has also become a vocal leader in the locker room. Watch some of the videos on the teammelli insta and you'll see what I mean.

Even though he isn't a starter he has all the qualities you want in a Capitan.

Allahyar will get his chance and hopefully he becomes a stud for us in the future. He has the same problem Karim and Kaveh have. We are blessed to have a very crowded and talented attacking core.

If he continues to progress he will be a starter for us and a key part of qualification for wc 2026.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X